am I the only one having Narcolepsy here?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Honestly there’s no point living life.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I fixed it easily Jfl at u

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How?

I have to cope with meds
Getting good sleep reducing serotonin and taking thyroid and stimulants during the day

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Getting good sleep reducing serotonin and taking thyroid and stimulants during the day

I just ordered Baclofen for sleep and Moda during the day from India today actually.

I know theres Xywav but it is not available in my country.

What meds combo are tou taking? the thyroid and those stimulants

Attachments

• 9CF01A02-F62D-4155-9C31-1CF52B8CD574.jpeg
    9CF01A02-F62D-4155-9C31-1CF52B8CD574.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I just ordered Baclofen for sleep and Moda during the day from India today actually.

I know theres Xywav but it is not available in my country.

What meds combo are tou taking? the thyroid and those stimulants
Baclofen tolerance sets in extremely quick take it only twice a week. For sleep I do magnesium glycinate cbd oil progesterone and sometimes baclofen

For daytime stims I take ritalin instant release coffee Bromocriptine and provironum 10 mg . Thyroid is 40 mcg t3 and 120 mcg t4. Modafinil wrecks my sleep and is a really dirty drug which I didn’t like

• Woah
Baclofen tolerance sets in extremely quick take it only twice a week. For sleep I do magnesium glycinate cbd oil progesterone and sometimes baclofen

For daytime stims I take ritalin instant release coffee Bromocriptine and provironum 10 mg . Thyroid is 40 mcg t3 and 120 mcg t4. Modafinil wrecks my sleep and is a really dirty drug which I didn’t like
where do you order your shit from unless you have it prescribed ofc

• +1

How much normal you feel on these compare to normies?

Narcolepsy type 1 or 2?

Did you get prescription for these? diagnosis is 600€ here.

where do you order your shit from unless you have it prescribed ofc
All day chemist / purple panda labs / realchems.net ( for stimulants etc) only thing I have prescription for is ritalin everything else otc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i have it and it ruined my life. only adderall really helps but after a few consecutive days it stops working. i sleep all day.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23558 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i have it and it ruined my life. only adderall really helps but after a few consecutive days it stops working. i sleep all day.

Narcolepsy type 1 or 2? I have idiopathic hypersomnia so similar to type 2.

the other guy above and I can’t function without atleast 2 meds daily.

Narcolepsy type 1 or 2? I have idiopathic hypersomnia so similar to type 2.

the other guy above and I can’t function without atleast 2 meds daily.
just idiopathic hypersomnia. i dont fall asleep driving or anything.

• +1
@BrahminBoss Have you tried Flumazenil or Clarithromycin or PTZ??

need prescription they only prescribed dextro and modafinil here.

400mg almost does nothing for me bhai
400 mg of modafinil? dextro is good , even better than ritalin. modafinil is gutter trash

• +1
400 mg of modafinil? dextro is good , even better than ritalin. modafinil is gutter trash
Are you type 1 or 2 Narcolepsy?

Whats your sleeping hours without meds?

@BrahminBoss Why are u taking thyroid meds if you are not subclinical as hypothyroidism?

And how did the doctor even decide to give you that?

@BrahminBoss Why are u taking thyroid meds if you are not subclinical as hypothyroidism?

And how did the doctor even decide to give you that?
Im getting it without prescription. im taking it for weight loss

• Woah
Meth or racemix amphetamine are the most effective treatments for narcolepsy. Before these ones modafinil should be tried to see if thats enough

• Woah
Meth or racemix amphetamine are the most effective treatments for narcolepsy. Before these ones modafinil should be tried to see if thats enough
Modafinil 400mg barely helped me to feel normal tbh. I am considering buy Sunosi(Soriamfetal) to supplement with Modafinil. Also taking Baclofen at night for deeper sleep.

If these 3 don’t help then I will consider Ritalin too.

@BrahminBoss Where can I buy Ritalin without prescription from India online market? I will support your economy

Last edited: