Am I the only one that doesn't believe taller people are better?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

This is a volcel forum
I (25) am 5’5 in America. I’ve gone through life and I’ve pretty much been the shit. Knocked everything I’ve tried out of the park: school, extracurriculars, women, spiritually, career, money, lifestyle.

Many of the tall guys I’ve been around have been jealous of me. That’s right, they wished they were me.

I’m tired of all these “weak” men crying over be “short”. How about you realize that most tall guys have nothing to offer? The only tall guys that you’re jealous of are ones with pretty faces or who are otherwise successful. Height is not something to obsess over. In terms of women, it’s been proven that women only look at the face when looking for a partner- regardless of what they say. If you are an ugly tall guy you are screwed just as much as a short ugly guy. Beautiful short men are so in demand it’s not funny. Every girl wants a cute handsome strong husband doesn’t matter how tall. Really like god damn this sub was supposed to be uplifting but it’s literally just everyone crying that they aren’t getting game when they themselves are … well you can fill in the blank.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, piec, tombradylover and 5 others
In terms of women, it’s been proven that women only look at the face
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggr2009, borntosuffer, piec and 6 others
"I (25) am 5’5 in America."

Manlet detected opinion rejected

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and piec
He's coping but face is also king so.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Ghoulish, STAMPEDE and 2 others
I (25) am 5’5 in America. I’ve gone through life and I’ve pretty much been the shit. Knocked everything I’ve tried out of the park: school, extracurriculars, women, spiritually, career, money, lifestyle.

Many of the tall guys I’ve been around have been jealous of me. That’s right, they wished they were me.

I’m tired of all these “weak” men crying over be “short”. How about you realize that most tall guys have nothing to offer? The only tall guys that you’re jealous of are ones with pretty faces or who are otherwise successful. Height is not something to obsess over. In terms of women, it’s been proven that women only look at the face when looking for a partner- regardless of what they say. If you are an ugly tall guy you are screwed just as much as a short ugly guy. Beautiful short men are so in demand it’s not funny. Every girl wants a cute handsome strong husband doesn’t matter how tall. Really like god damn this sub was supposed to be uplifting but it’s literally just everyone crying that they aren’t getting game when they themselves are … well you can fill in the blank.
My nigga you’re 5’5 I’m not even gonna finish reading it , I’m sorry it’s just over

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and optimisticzoomer
He's got a point. Short people are simply not adapted for the unnatural society we live in. Not a long ago people lived in homogenuous tribes where everyone was of a similar height and there was no shaming. Now that it's not the case, short people are suffering. Being short is not objectively bad or good if it's not health related, we as a society simply need to guarantee a space, a community for exclusively short people where they can feel safe and comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, NZb6Air and optimisticzoomer
5’5 you’re done. Get off this forum until you get ll surgery

And that’s coming from a 5’7 nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: STAMPEDE, jayvct, borntosuffer and 1 other person
i thought you were high iq or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Like I've posted here before:
Any obsession with the body = a deep huge coping mechanism for not having a good enough face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Life starts at 6’0+ keep coping

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and user123456
Yea face over everything , water tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and borntosuffer

Short chads are doing good this is no secret but if you're between top 20-5% in looks being 5'11+ is a must.
5'10 and below is usually a flaw
5'11-6'1 is decent neither bad nor good
6'2+ is halo height

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Thoughts? @murdah @asdvek

You do not mog manlets who have better faces than you.

>B-BUT I'M BIGGER THAN HIM
😂.
Life is not just about mogging or getting mogged, height is necessary to gain superiority and respect over other men

Short chads are doing good this is no secret but if you're between top 20-5% in looks being 5'11+ is a must.
5'10 and below is usually a flaw
5'11-6'1 is decent neither bad nor good
6'2+ is halo height
Whoever has the better face >>>

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
@klip11 what sayest thou?

Whoever has the better face >>>
There are levels to this the taller you are the worse you can afford your face card to be.
Guys below 5'11 needs a top 5% face card
Between 5'11-6'1 top 20% face card
6'4 can slay with top 40% face card

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, tombradylover and murdah
There are levels to this the taller you are the worse you can afford your face card to be.
Guys below 5'11 needs a top 5% face card
Between 5'11-6'1 top 20% face card
6'4 can slay with top 40% face card
What about guys in the 5'3-5'5 range?

• So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial
Cope of the century

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and optimisticzoomer