Am I the only one that feels like this?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I just simply have a little interest or no interest at all in talking to women. Sure I enjoy short talk,but after this I get super bored of talking already. Action is only what I care about. Kiss,hug and fuck prime JB pussy. I JUST WANNA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Every time a girl tries to talk to me for longer then 5-10 mins,in my mind I am saying SHUT YOUR MOUTH ALREADY YOU BORING SLUT AND LETS HAVE SOME REAL FUN ALREADY! I legit just wanna put my dick in their mouth as they keep on whining and talking about shit that I don’t really care about at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Bennett, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Nah i dont feel that way, I dont really care about girls I used to but ehh just dont care now a days, im just in a normal state.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Dissonance
women are more than just pieces of meat you fucking misogynistic asshole

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14 and nausea
toilets are boring and have legitimately nothing to talk about or even bring to the coversation cause their brains are too weak that's why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
high T

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 245 and ChoSeungHui
sometime they have skewed point of view make me just wanna rope them. rarely have girl talk in a logical and deep topic

I never have a desire to talk to girls casually.

I just wanna post about my oneitis to my looksmax br0s.

toilets are boring and have legitimately nothing to talk about or even bring to the coversation cause their brains are too weak that's why.

XD

JFL at talking to toilets

Mega T, abysmal E

I don't talk to them