Am I the only one that thinks v*ginas are disgusting?

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
Like licking one would be so gross... how do people do that

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Azoriko, Deleted member 6403, wasted and 2 others
Wizard cope

Jfl what a faggot

Homosexual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6402, Azoriko and 7 others
Try cocks faggot

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Some definitely look better than others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, karbo, wasted and 2 others
Some definitely look better than others
@Vvvvxxxx what happened to that thread you made today, and also how big are your flaccid stats

@Vvvvxxxx what happened to that thread you made today, and also how big are your flaccid stats
People were being too homiesexual in the thread. My flaccid ranges from 5 to 6 depending on blood flow and weather.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TRNA
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, MansNotHot, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
only cute vaginas are not disgusting

roastflaps are disgusting indeed

People were being too homiesexual in the thread. My flax is ranged from 5 to 6 depending on blood flow and weather.
to be fair you did post your dick in that thread and niggas here are gay af, I'm 5 inches flaccid length, 4.5 inch flaccid girth, only grow 1.5 inch length, and 1 inch girth, I need to bathmatemaxx and get pubic fat removal for my .5 inch fat pad in the future fr, I knwo I got potential to ascend I jsut gotta keep working at it fuaaaaaark

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
to be fair you did post your dick in that thread and niggas here are gay af, I'm 5 inches flaccid, 4.5 inch girth, only grow 1.5 inch length, and 1 inch girth, I need to bathmatemaxx and get pubic fat removal for my .5 inch fat pad in the future fr, I knwo I got potential to ascend I jsut gotta keep working at it fuaaaaaark
Yeah, I always assume this site is 100% straight lol. How do women react to your dick as it is now? I doubt they’ll be unsatisfied.

only eat pussy if she gave you head first, if she's a subhuman or fat then don't eat that shit,
If she tells you to give her head before anything else then you know 100% she’s a slut

Ik by experience

• +1
Yeah, I always assume this site is 100% straight lol. How do women react to your dick as it is now? I doubt they’ll be unsatisfied.
I've only ever gotten head from women, my sex expierence count is 3, all with average looking black hoes they didn't really say anything didn't say it was big just had no reaction still sucked it though, never had a GF or had sex, at age 16.5, socialcirclemaxxing is legit in HS, plus I played Varsity football last year in Junior Year, so I had some status, but overall only Tyrones at my all black HS get all the bitches,

• +1
If she tells you to give her head before anything else then you know 100% she’s a slut

Ik by experience
you gotta get yours before you give hers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I've only ever gotten head from women, my sex expierence count is 3, all with average looking black hoes they didn't really say anything didn't say it was big just had no reaction still sucked it though, never had a GF or had sex, at age 16.5, socialcirclemaxxing is legit in HS, plus I played Varsity football last year in Junior Year, so I had some status, but overall only Tyrones at my all black HS get all the bitches,
You’re still young good stats for your age. Why didn’t the head turn into sex tho? Girls only fuck the tyrones or also high status dudes?

vaginas are truly disgusting, only a simpy faggot beta male would ever put his mouth anywhere near one

chad fucks face down ass up, cums and leaves because his dick is big enough

You’re still young good stats for your age. Why didn’t the head turn into sex tho? Girls only fuck the tyrones or also high status dudes?
2 of those were at parties after games it was more of a out of the blue kissing touching then it lead to head plus I was a high-inhib scared bluepilled faggot ngl so I was hesitant to have sex as I didn't have a condom, but had I have known that all girls on birth control I would've lost my virginity fuck man, the 3rd time was a random hangout sesh with a bitch and same thing we just started kissing led to head and nothing more, she didn't let me hit though, yeah in terms of bitches loving niggas they really just orbit the tyrone niggas, and shit like a 90/10 rule ngl, I'm a 5.5-6/10 rn, when I fix my acne scars I'll be 6.5/10, and after surguries I'll be an 8, plus I was high status since I was on varisty football last year, so I guess I just got lucky, I found blackpill during corona, and everything started making sense, now I know how to ascend

• +1
2 of those were at parties after games it was more of a out of the blue kissing touching then it lead to head plus I was a high-inhib scared bluepilled faggot ngl so I was hesitant to have sex as I didn't have a condom, but had I have known that all girls on birth control I would've lost my virginity fuck man, the 3rd time was a random hangout sesh with a bitch and same thing we just started kissing led to head and nothing more, she didn't let me hit though, yeah in terms of bitches loving niggas they really just orbit the tyrone niggas, and shit like a 90/10 rule ngl, I'm a 5.5-6/10 rn, when I fix my acne scars I'll be 6.5/10, and after surguries I'll be an 8, plus I was high status since I was on varisty football last year, so I guess I just got lucky, I found blackpill during corona, and everything started making sense, now I know how to ascend
I believe in your ascension. Keep up with the sports, status is key in high school. Slaying is easier outside high school imo. Way more options and niches. Yeah, condom is cope if you don’t mess with bum bitches. No sensible normal girl that wants to have a career will keep a kid even if she’s not on the pill. Also deadly stds are extremely rare.

• +1
yes youre the only one

I believe in your ascension. Keep up with the sports, status is key in high school. Slaying is easier outside high school imo. Way more options and niches. Yeah, condom is cope if you don’t mess with bum bitches. No sensible normal girl that wants to have a career will keep a kid even if she’s not on the pill. Also deadly stds are extremely rare.
What about college... got any advice?

Are you gman? Weren't you simping for that youtube karen?