Am I the only one who classifies girls like that?

jué

jué

0%Love
Here there are two sides for girls, with whom I want to have a crazy sexual adventure, and with whom I want to be and love, there are girls with huge butts and tits but they don't even look aesthetically good, so just sex, and there are girls who are aesthetically perfect with whom I would like to be together for a long time, am I the only one who makes this line?:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: darkness97, heightmaxxing and Lonenely sigma
@Olivecel There are girls for sex, and there are girls for love, I don't want to have children with an Asian, I just want to have hard sex and never SEE HER again

there are girls with huge butts and tits but they don't even look aesthetically good, so just sex
Most men do not fantasize about having sex with something they find unattractive. Therefore big tits and butts DO look aesthetically good, just in a different type of way. You can’t tell me that big butts and tits are ‘unattractive’ or else your dick wouldn’t get hard to it.. you just prefer to stay with a girl long-term, who doesn’t look like a bimbo but still is attractive.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@Olivecel There are girls for sex, and there are girls for love, I don't want to have children with an Asian, I just want to have hard sex and never SEE HER again
Again, but you still find attraction to her, just a different type of attraction. Asians, Latinas and big phat booties are NOT unattractive and YOU KNOW IT.

Most men do not fantasize about having sex with something they find unattractive. Therefore big tits and butts DO look aesthetically good, just in a different type of way. You can’t tell me that big butts and tits are ‘unattractive’ or else your dick wouldn’t get hard to it.. you just prefer to stay with a girl long-term, who doesn’t look like a bimbo but still is attractive.
At this point it's all a matter of preference, I like very thin women with small breasts and proportionate butts

Again, but you still find attraction to her, just a different type of attraction. Asians, Latinas and big phat booties are NOT unattractive and YOU KNOW IT.
attraction to sex, and nothing more

At this point it's all a matter of preference, I like very thin women with small breasts and proportionate butts
It’s gotta be racial. White men and Asian men dimorphically prefer skinny while other ethnics prefer thicker. I am white however, and I prefer thick (no NOT fat).

• +1
Reactions: jué
@jué white people prefer athleticism and modesty. Ethnic people prefer exoticism and sexy stuff. This reflects on their preferences for women clearly.
Ideal beauty for white
IMG 0111

Vs ideal for ethnics
IMG 0115

Unfortunately the white body looks too childlike for my liking.. but the ethnics are bimbos. I wish there is in between.

they used to have terms for this on lookism

the range is in two dimensions quality of the girl, and primitiveness. quality is just a scale of how attractive the girl is, while primitive is her body type. to further explain primitive it would mean large tits and ass or the more 'womanly' she looks.

HQNP means a really beautiful girl that you don't immediately want to have sex with but a relationship. her body isn't super curvy and is probably leaning on the skinner side.

HQP means a beautiful girl that you immediately want to have sex with, but not actually date. she is probably on the thicker side but isn't immediately relationship material.

LQP means an ugly or not so attractive that you would want to have sex with but probably wouldn't be too proud about it. she likely has a very nice body. probably ghetto or ratchet or something. friends with benefits kind of chick.

LQNP this is a girl who is likely the stereotypical nerd. she is neither beautiful nor sexy. you don't want to have sex with her, but could have her as a friend.

this is a universal formula that has no real gender. if you apply this to yourself you will understand you dating experience better.

• Love it
@jué white people prefer athleticism and modesty. Ethnic people prefer exoticism and sexy stuff. This reflects on their preferences for women clearly.
Ideal beauty for white View attachment 3038628
Vs ideal for ethnics
View attachment 3038630

Unfortunately the white body looks too childlike for my liking.. but the ethnics are bimbos. I wish there is in between.
I know they seem exciting and they are, but I don't see them at all attractive, much less educated

they used to have terms for this on lookism

the range is in two dimensions quality of the girl, and primitiveness. quality is just a scale of how attractive the girl is, while primitive is her body type. to further explain primitive it would mean large tits and ass or the more 'womanly' she looks.

HQNP means a really beautiful girl that you don't immediately want to have sex with but a relationship. her body isn't super curvy and is probably leaning on the skinner side.

HQP means a beautiful girl that you immediately want to have sex with, but not actually date. she is probably on the thicker side but isn't immediately relationship material.

LQP means an ugly or not so attractive that you would want to have sex with but probably wouldn't be too proud about it. she likely has a very nice body. probably ghetto or ratchet or something. friends with benefits kind of chick.

LQNP this is a girl who is likely the stereotypical nerd. she is neither beautiful nor sexy. you don't want to have sex with her, but could have her as a friend.

this is a universal formula that has no real gender. if you apply this to yourself you will understand you dating experience better.
the best explanation, man of high IQ

• Love it
Reactions: darkness97
bro invented the wymyn to have fun with and to marry from scratch 😭😭

• JFL
White women and northeast Asian women.
Latina women.
Black women.
Jewish women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97
Update:
Jewish women but also low-tier white women and low-tier Asian women.