Am I the only one who experiences this?

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Every time I see a woman, I unironically get the urge to punch her. Like, beat the absolute fuck out of her. And I'm for real, I literally hate every single woman I see (we all know the reason why) to the point where I just wanna beat the living fuck out of all of them. At first this was only with some actual whores I know, but now it's spread to every woman and even my mother. The only woman I don't feel the urge to beat up is my little sister at this point.
Istockphoto 495540307 612x612

On the contrary, I have gained a lot more sympathy for men and started to make friends with guys who I previously mocked (for guess what? - Being uglier than me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 5656 and stuckneworleans
I have it too bro. I want to physically abuse women so bad, seeing clips of them getting hurt gives me really good feelings.

If you were on higher level of blackpill, youd realize that it is not their fault.

what you do is a low iq trait #1. You hate the player instead of hating the game.

you dumb fucks need to ask yourself why this wasnt a problem even 60 years ago but is one now.

let me tell you it didnt evolve naturally but was planned as much as 60-70 years ago and has been in the making ever since.

Become wiser than that you dumb fucks. You think left vs right paradigm is natural in usa and rest of the wirld? You think the trend of hating white ppl isnt planned and executed by certain tribe intentionally?

if you hate the player instead of hating the game it just shows that youre as dumb as the rest of the fkn low iw sheep out there.

you think both movements liberal vs conservative arent sponsored and promoted by the same group of ppl in the backround? You think all the degeneracy isnt spread intentionally by the powers that be and their shills in media, social media, hollywood, music industry etc.? If yes, then youre a retard.

most women are easily brainwashable and manipulatable creatures who have hive mind mentality and follower mentality. They are victims of their environment just like men.

you hate women when you should be hating powers that be.

just proves how easy it is to rule over dumb sheeple for the elites. Groups of ppl hate each other ratgen than the real enemy on the top of the pyramide.

If you were on higher level of blackpill, youd realize that it is not their fault.

what you do is a low iq trait #1. You hate the player instead of hating the game.

you dumb fucks need to ask yourself why this wasnt a problem even 60 years ago but is one now.

let me tell you it didnt evolve naturally but was planned as much as 60-70 years ago and has been in the making ever since.

Become wiser than that you dumb fucks. You think left vs right paradigm is natural in usa and rest of the wirld? You think the trend of hating white ppl isnt planned and executed by certain tribe intentionally?

if you hate the player instead of hating the game it just shows that youre as dumb as the rest of the fkn low iw sheep out there.

you think both movements liberal vs conservative arent sponsored and promoted by the same group of ppl in the backround? You think all the degeneracy isnt spread intentionally by the powers that be and their shills in media, social media, hollywood, music industry etc.? If yes, then youre a retard.

most women are easily brainwashable and manipulatable creatures who have hive mind mentality and follower mentality. They are victims of their environment just like men.

you hate women when you should be hating powers that be.

just proves how easy it is to rule over dumb sheeple for the elites. Groups of ppl hate each other ratgen than the real enemy on the top of the pyramide.
I hate jews too, dont worry

I hate jews too, dont worry
Then you must understand that they broke you, youre losing the game and should be ashamed of your weakness and low iq.

hating the opposite group/gender/race etc. is exactly what they want you to do. I know its rly hard to resist sometimes, but youre losing if you do that, theyre owning your ass if they manage to get you to this point.

once again, most ppl are too dumb to realize that theyre hating the player, rather than the game, which they should be doing.

remember their main strenght aka deception. Sems like ppl are too dumb to learn, its like the clickbait article/headline that most ppl cant resist from clicking on, same for ppl falling for deception for hundreds of years it seems.

The wisdom of winning wars without shooting 1 arrow by deception and manipulation exists since thousands of years. They are winning the war, for a long time now, without shooting 1 bullet. All through deception, conditioning, manipulation etc.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII