Am i the only one who posts walls of text out of rage?

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
sometimes i make a thread with 2k words and express myself openly with rage and emotions knowing that 0 people will read it. and it dosen't end there, i post another wall of text in that thread shortly after, then another then another. i can't stop typing, and it's not even random topics i talk about one topic in detail.

then i try to stop myself.i can go further,i can type a book over a night with that rage, but i stop myself not to creep other users about my true self.

examples :
everyone is always coping and lying. always lying, i can't fucking believe it how much people keep lying.

scenario x : you have a argument , you point out the mistake they made, they instantly realize their mistake but keep insisting and making up shit to put the blame on someone else like literally 100% of the times.

the only way they would accept their mistake is if you suck their balls and say the most feminine shit just to point out their mistake and already ask for forgiveness that you indirectly point out their mistake, then bow and beg for mercy that they made a mistake (?!) and cut your tongue after swearing that you will never tell anyone that they made a mistake, then probably pick up a gun to kill yourself so they stop you and then they finally accept they made a mistake.

there is no other way than that.

me pointing out people's mistake and them quickly accepting their mistake is so cosmically rare that i personally want to accept my mistakes whenever someone points them out, even tho they are wrong. just to feel special, i feel like I'm 0.0000000000000001% populating of the world when i accept my mistake.

Cope is the default, reality is some luxury shit that philosopher's have or sth.

actual fucking retard who havn't played Dota for 7 years, comes back playing. then instead of listening to me who i played constantly, he rather stick to his guts and dislikes my methods and guides.
then he keeps crying that why are we losing, i legit tell him " HAVE YOU EVER MET REALITY? what do think changed that we are losing? isn't it the fact that you don't listen to me anymore and do ur stupid monkey brain shit? what else changed? u think i changed? i who played the game for 14 years constantly? i suddenly changed and you who played for 2 month suddenly know better than me?"

Imagine mastering a game at highest advanced levels, but the game is 5 player and you never can convince other players that you know better because
LITERALLY 100% of the world population never accepts the fact that someone knows better than them.
this is legit why football managers exist, it's not that they know better or sth, its just the fact that they don't play so players listen to him, if the manager plays no one listens to him because they can't accept the fact the he knows better than them.
No one wants to be mogged.
the state of world in 2022.
THIS IS FUCKING INSANE TO THINK ABOUT
i played the game for 14 years pretty consistent and i've never met one person in the game that admits that i know better than him, literally 100% of players always keep lying to themselves that they are the best player in the match right now out of 10 and everyone else is retarded and we should listen to them
even tho the guy installed the game 2 month ago, he just thinks that he somehow knows better than the veteran fuck who played the game for a decade.
CAN I HAVE JUST 1 PLAYER WHO ADMITS
I MEAN JESUS CHRIST
EVEN PRO PLAYERS IN TWITCH, retarded chat is always like "wrong, that's not good, this is better" teaching the guy how to play. FUCKING RETARDED DOGSHIT GENERATION
OUR GENERATION IS STUPID AF
NEXT GENERATION IS EVEN MORE STUPID

why cant ppl just be real to themselves. i dont know shit about crypto and i never ever raise argument in this matter to anyone, not just experts, ANYONE.
but the way 100% of the population works is like " well , he is not expert so i probably know better than him, even tho i think bitcoin is made of electricity, i probably know better so i keep arguing with the guy and dis everything he says to look smarter".

this happens when i want to yell badly and punch walls, but i can't due to living at parents house.
if i ever get a house, it's gonna be destroyed by my punchs in no time.
Punching pillows is the most annoying thing ever, it never helps just makes you angrier. i wanna punch something that breaks.
AND EVERY FUCKING BREAKABLE THING IS EXPENSIVE JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT THIS WORLD.

"yeah i read that book, it's so good"
he just read the first 5 pages and got tired and slept on the book.
literally 99% of the cases.
"you know in quantum mechanics there is a particle that can exist and not exist at the same time, i know everything about quantum actually".
he literally can't even remember what the fuck was that Instagram video about, you have clear confidence on the subject and you know what is he saying is just a cliché understanding and what public thinks of it and you know how disgusting it is to brag about knowing such a simple thing yet pretending it's a huge information that no body knows and few people know it.

I HATE LOW IQ PEOPLE
I HATE FUCKING ALL OF U
FUCKING NORMIES

I just want to know, why is it only me? we have so many similar behavior in all users but it's only me who do this kind of shit.:cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
What's happening in Iran bro? Will it collapse?

If you are the Iranian from lookism

• Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly
It's your way of venting I suppose. Personally, I'd just bottle it all up and move on with my day.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Psychophilly
What's happening in Iran bro? Will it collapse?

If you are the Iranian from lookism
hey man, one of my fav users in lookism. good to see ur despair avi again.
nah, i don't think so. IRGC never collapse without foreign interventions. we need a war from israel or USA or both for this to work.

• Love it
Reactions: Vengeance
It's your way of venting I suppose. Personally, I'd just bottle it all up and move on with my day.
i know it's vent but why am i the only one doing these vents is the question for me rn.
i never seen any user do the same thing, i never did this here tho.

I used to post walls of texts on lookism, but here I don't have the motivation to do that + the forum is filled with teenagers and youngcels in general, niggas have the attention spam of a 6-months baby, better to just make jokes about shit and pretend you're gay rather than actually take this forum seriously.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Psychophilly
i know it's vent but why am i the only one doing these vents is the question for me rn.
i never seen any user do the same thing, i never did this here tho.
Because you are autistic

• So Sad
I used to post walls of texts on lookism, but here I don't have the motivation to do that + the forum is filled with teenagers and youngcels in general, niggas have the attention spam of a 6-months baby, better to just make jokes about shit and pretend you're gay rather than actually take this forum seriously.
yeah i never made walls here too. i just make my walls in bookism instead lol. i only post jokes here, true hardcore stuff is on bookism.

You're the best poster recently on looksmax

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
sometimes i make a thread with 2k words and express myself openly with rage and emotions knowing that 0 people will read it. and it dosen't end there, i post another wall of text in that thread shortly after, then another then another. i can't stop typing, and it's not even random topics i talk about one topic in detail.

then i try to stop myself.i can go further,i can type a book over a night with that rage, but i stop myself not to creep other users about my true self.

examples :
everyone is always coping and lying. always lying, i can't fucking believe it how much people keep lying.

scenario x : you have a argument , you point out the mistake they made, they instantly realize their mistake but keep insisting and making up shit to put the blame on someone else like literally 100% of the times.

the only way they would accept their mistake is if you suck their balls and say the most feminine shit just to point out their mistake and already ask for forgiveness that you indirectly point out their mistake, then bow and beg for mercy that they made a mistake (?!) and cut your tongue after swearing that you will never tell anyone that they made a mistake, then probably pick up a gun to kill yourself so they stop you and then they finally accept they made a mistake.

there is no other way than that.

me pointing out people's mistake and them quickly accepting their mistake is so cosmically rare that i personally want to accept my mistakes whenever someone points them out, even tho they are wrong. just to feel special, i feel like I'm 0.0000000000000001% populating of the world when i accept my mistake.

Cope is the default, reality is some luxury shit that philosopher's have or sth.

actual fucking retard who havn't played Dota for 7 years, comes back playing. then instead of listening to me who i played constantly, he rather stick to his guts and dislikes my methods and guides.
then he keeps crying that why are we losing, i legit tell him " HAVE YOU EVER MET REALITY? what do think changed that we are losing? isn't it the fact that you don't listen to me anymore and do ur stupid monkey brain shit? what else changed? u think i changed? i who played the game for 14 years constantly? i suddenly changed and you who played for 2 month suddenly know better than me?"

Imagine mastering a game at highest advanced levels, but the game is 5 player and you never can convince other players that you know better because
LITERALLY 100% of the world population never accepts the fact that someone knows better than them.
this is legit why football managers exist, it's not that they know better or sth, its just the fact that they don't play so players listen to him, if the manager plays no one listens to him because they can't accept the fact the he knows better than them.
No one wants to be mogged.
the state of world in 2022.
THIS IS FUCKING INSANE TO THINK ABOUT
i played the game for 14 years pretty consistent and i've never met one person in the game that admits that i know better than him, literally 100% of players always keep lying to themselves that they are the best player in the match right now out of 10 and everyone else is retarded and we should listen to them
even tho the guy installed the game 2 month ago, he just thinks that he somehow knows better than the veteran fuck who played the game for a decade.
CAN I HAVE JUST 1 PLAYER WHO ADMITS
I MEAN JESUS CHRIST
EVEN PRO PLAYERS IN TWITCH, retarded chat is always like "wrong, that's not good, this is better" teaching the guy how to play. FUCKING RETARDED DOGSHIT GENERATION
OUR GENERATION IS STUPID AF
NEXT GENERATION IS EVEN MORE STUPID

why cant ppl just be real to themselves. i dont know shit about crypto and i never ever raise argument in this matter to anyone, not just experts, ANYONE.
but the way 100% of the population works is like " well , he is not expert so i probably know better than him, even tho i think bitcoin is made of electricity, i probably know better so i keep arguing with the guy and dis everything he says to look smarter".

this happens when i want to yell badly and punch walls, but i can't due to living at parents house.
if i ever get a house, it's gonna be destroyed by my punchs in no time.
Punching pillows is the most annoying thing ever, it never helps just makes you angrier. i wanna punch something that breaks.
AND EVERY FUCKING BREAKABLE THING IS EXPENSIVE JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT THIS WORLD.

"yeah i read that book, it's so good"
he just read the first 5 pages and got tired and slept on the book.
literally 99% of the cases.
"you know in quantum mechanics there is a particle that can exist and not exist at the same time, i know everything about quantum actually".
he literally can't even remember what the fuck was that Instagram video about, you have clear confidence on the subject and you know what is he saying is just a cliché understanding and what public thinks of it and you know how disgusting it is to brag about knowing such a simple thing yet pretending it's a huge information that no body knows and few people know it.

I HATE LOW IQ PEOPLE
I HATE FUCKING ALL OF U
FUCKING NORMIES

I just want to know, why is it only me? we have so many similar behavior in all users but it's only me who do this kind of shit.:cautious:
I liked your rant about folks never admitting. I had little experience dealing with people and yh they be like that. Disappointing. I try to own what I do.

14 years playing Dotado. Whatever that is. My answer is that you were larping.

I liked your rant about folks never admitting. I had little experience dealing with people and yh they be like that. Disappointing. I try to own what I do.

14 years playing Dotado. Whatever that is. My answer is that you were larping.
IDGAF about your answer (y)

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII