Am I the only one who supports roping

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
This anti roping propaganda has to stop. In a ideal society we would have smth like a phoneboth where you enter and can decide to die whenever you want (yes this is from futurama)

A world where you can't leave if you want is just a prison, you are a slave.

In my opinion we should provide a painless death to everyone who desires to obtain it.

So everyone who wants can leave this world.

@thenewhebbe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, HitAndRun, RetardSubhuman and 8 others
Least depressed user on lookmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, 5'7 zoomer, sorrowfulsad and 5 others
Some might be too young or mentall ill

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
no omes stopping u from biting your tongue off

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
mentall ill
Okay. What if you don't want to live with a mental illness? It just causes you pain, so if you don't want to live with it, in my opinion you should be able to choose that you don't want to.

Why do people act like mentally illness is less bad then physical illness.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Okay. What if you don't want to live with a mental illness? It just causes you pain, so if you don't want to live with it, in my opinion you should be able to choose that you don't want to.

Why do people act like mentally illness is less bad then physical illness.
Mentall illness is not the same because they might not be able to do rational decison

Mentall illness is not the same because they might not be able to do rational decison
What does it matter? If you don't want to live, you don't want to live. If your brain is retarted, you still don't want to live. Its your subjective feeling.

Just cause someone else claims the decision isn't "rational" doesn't change your own suffering.

So a rational decision is just dumb. If you don't want to live, you don't want to live. Thats it. If your brain isn't rational, so be it, but its YOUR feeling and so you should be able to act upon it.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and High Cortisol Chad
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and rand anon
I support roping for Chads, Normies and Foids.
They have enjoyed their lives too much and bullied poor innocent incels, it's good if they rope to balance things out.

On the other hand, incels need to be given all the money and prime JB in the world to make up for their sufferings.

It only fair tbh.

Ppl would abuse it and just kill themselves left and right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, rand anon and thenewhebbe
Ppl would abuse it and just kill themselves left and right
Many people have a survival instinct.

And I think this would be good, everyone who wants to should be able to.

Its not painless and your survival instinct stops you.
exactly bro of u really wanna rope youll overcome ur survival instict, like schery did, reducing suicude to pressing a button in a ohobe both makes people not understand exactly what theyre getting into

would it be illegal to pay or dare people to use the booth and r0pe? If so how would they find evidence for this

Rejoin slopworld

A world where you can't leave if you want is just a prison, you are a slave.
You don’t want to leave enough then. If I was suicidal I’d go to the tallest building I can and head dive first to the concrete. If you’ve genuinely come to the conclusion roping is the way just do it. All people can self delete at all times. It’s very freeing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
would it be illegal to pay or dare people to use the booth and r0pe? If so how would they find evidence for this
It would be legal, cause I can't think of a case where this would happen so their wouldn't have to be a law for this

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
You don’t want to leave enough then. If I was suicidal I’d go to the tallest building I can and head dive first to the concrete. If you’ve genuinely come to the conclusion roping is the way just do it. All people can self delete at all times. It’s very freeing.
Okay, so why not make it legal and official and try to destroy the social stigma around it?

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Many people have a survival instinct.

And I think this would be good, everyone who wants to should be able to.
If there was a way to instantly and painfree kill themselves many more would commit suicide. Survival instict kicks in when youre dying and this method prevents that

If there was a way to instantly and painfree kill themselves many more would commit suicide. Survival instict kicks in when youre dying and this method prevents that
Yeah, good? Thats the point lol

Okay, so why not make it legal and official and try to destroy the social stigma around it?
Why would you care if it’s legal or illegal? You won’t face any consequences. You’ll be a smattered bug on the sidewalk

I support suicide. Only people who’s re struggling support suicide

Successful people: bro theres so much to live for bro just stop being depressed

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 14693
Why would you care if it’s legal or illegal? You won’t face any consequences. You’ll be a smattered bug on the sidewalk
Some people are cowards.

It wouldnt be good society.
Yeah, thats why its prohibited and we are brainwashed to sperg out whenever someone even mentions the idea of doing it.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
You’re not the only one. Many users here need to do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
by being painfully unspeakable she wants to earn a beating by me.

What does it matter? If you don't want to live, you don't want to live. If your brain is retarted, you still don't want to live. Its your subjective feeling.

Just cause someone else claims the decision isn't "rational" doesn't change your own suffering.

So a rational decision is just dumb. If you don't want to live, you don't want to live. Thats it. If your brain isn't rational, so be it, but its YOUR feeling and so you should be able to act upon it.
if a life is worth living is very subjective
but they want you to accept their view
close mindedness

• +1
Nope, as long as u aren't responsible for someone else and aren't gonna seriously affect someone else through it, rope away imo

Who let the ***************** user out bruhhh

I want to rope, but im afraid of getting maimed or going to hell if it exists. I don’t give a fuck what my parents of other people think tbh

This planet is a prison planet designed by complex reptilian organisms. They are feasting on negativity.

Subhumans shouldnt be allowed to rope. If there are no subhumans, then who will be there to mog?