Am I the only one who thinks Orc/Arborist body looks retarded?

Entitled Asshole

Entitled Asshole

I'm all about that mog, 'bout that mog, no cucking
Yes, he's bigger, stronger and better looking than my body is, but at the same time he looks gigaweird and odd:

20836.jpg

Looks like big ass shoulders but with some old man ahh looking shit going. Looks like a skinned cat with bloated delts & cartoonish.

Doesn't really look like a body I'd want. I'd want some width and good proportions but I can say in my view this body isn't ideal.

Many guys here will call cope and say I'm coping because he's a big guy with a small-ish waist, but he looks older bodywise. Looks like a middle-aged man who hopped on gear and took his physique to retard-tier levels, only with Orc/Arborist being natty the only difference but still looks too weird.

Bro needs lats, less autism cartoony proportions & needs to not have that pale, skinned cat, muscly grampa look to him since bro's only like 30 or 31, not 40+. He looks big and has the PSL autism gaze checked in since many Indians here suck his 3 incher, but I'd say his body is only like a 6/10 objectively.

If he was less muscular and proportioned a bit differently he'd ironically look better than just being some sashimi, odd proportioned ogre with bulk. Looks like a dude with acromegaly pushing 45+ who has extra looking big arms and big shoulders but the rest looks pretty pretty mid and debatably good.

@Orc

I would not recommend any guys under 45 here to try and look like him (though most probably wouldn't even if they wanted to as he has weird ass body).

This a look you can try and aim for, although it's likely just as fruitless and unlikely you will look like this either:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
yes only you .he looks good maybe a bit more than ideal but allows him to niche max

looks definitely better in clothing

he is running mutant super soldier escaped from the lab game

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, LonelyLooksmaxxer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back