Am I the only one with a foot fetish on here?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I wanna suck and kiss and lick and sniff like a K9 officer during a drug bust

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Yikes I just threw up a bit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680, Copeful and 5 others
I get psychopath vibes from you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Copeful, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1100 and 7 others
Nah your not trust me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
licking foot is fucking degenerate and low t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I mean if u think that its sexier than ass and tits then u should consider suicide

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, hairyballscel, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Imagine lowering urself to the level of a mortals feet
Pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
you like to lick the fungus bw the toes too?

wontstopnoddling: yummmm:love::p:p:p:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
@inceletto GTFIH

Oh, you have retired ... 😢

licking foot is fucking degenerate and low t.
What if I like the smell of her sweaty stinky feet and the sight of her dirty 1-day-old white ankle socks on her precious small soft feet with beautiful feetsoles representing an image of a fresh piece of grass-fed salmon steak?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, hairyballscel, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
Yes your degenerate

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
This subhuman is trying to kink-shame me, the audacityView attachment 578061
Should just stick to the low IQ 2018 pics, at least you'll get the sub 95IQlets to give you more reacts. Also admitting you have a foot fetish is basically like admitting you're a homosexual. You are admitting to like the least feminine part of a female. Jfl, basically as bad as wanting to suck cock. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
I'm a thigh guy myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Should just stick to the low IQ 2018 pics, at least you'll get the sub 95IQlets to give you more reacts. Also admitting you have a foot fetish is basically like admitting you're a homosexual. You are admitting to like the least feminine part of a female. Jfl, basically as bad as wanting to suck cock. It's over.
Retard you literally submitted those "old" pics of you yourself, I just saved them onto my device. :feelsuhh:

Retard you literally submitted those "old" pics of you yourself, I just saved them onto my device. :feelsuhh:
IQ Really showing with these reading comprehension skills.

• +1
IQ Really showing with these reading comprehension skills.
Also, wdym the least feminine part of the female body? You're coping hard if you honestly think this is not feminine

7bbf08e289b7ca64319abf8fd3abe173  female feet sexy feet

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7753
feet are gross, thighs are king

• +1
yes since males and female both have feet it's a feminine trait
No, you misunderstood me. I'm talking about FEMININE feet, not just feet. Some bitches have ugly feet that I find gross, but these asian bitches especially the prime (that's relative obviously) JB asian bitches they got sexy feminine small feet

Also, wdym the least feminine part of the female body? You're coping hard if you honestly think this is not feminine

View attachment 578088
So it's feminine because it's clean? Meanwhile you literally say this
I like the smell of her sweaty stinky feet and the sight of her dirty 1-day-old white ankle socks
You're over here being like fuckin
DpQjnjTXoAEpA

Does that sound very feminine to you bro? If I showed you a bunch of images of feet would you really be able to differentiate if it was a man or a womans? I highly doubt it. Feet is a gateway to homosexuality, it's on the same level as armpits, and brap fetish, proof is that you're into that STINK shit too.

If some dude dolled up and shaved their feet and kept em nice clean I doubt you'd be able to tell they were a mans foot.

The reason why people like boobs, and ass is because women have pretty distinct boobs and ass and hip to waist ratios it's pretty natural to be attracted to that stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7753
So it's feminine because it's clean? Meanwhile you literally say this

You're over here being like fuckin
View attachment 578104

Does that sound very feminine to you bro? If I showed you a bunch of images of feet would you really be able to differentiate if it was a man or a womans? I highly doubt it. Feet is a gateway to homosexuality, it's on the same level as armpits, and brap fetish, proof is that you're into that STINK shit too.

If some dude dolled up and shaved their feet and kept em nice clean I doubt you'd be able to tell they were a mans foot.

The reason why people like boobs, and ass is because women have pretty distinct boobs and ass and hip to waist ratios it's pretty natural to be attracted to that stuff.
Yes I'd be able to tell coz feminine (female) feet are usually way smaller than male feet. Obviously I'm not a faggot so I don't want anything to do with male feet or anything like that

Asians foids especially, because they tend to be neotenous and thus high E, I find they usually have these sexy small feet that I really fucking like

Yay feet :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Pm me for feet pics $5 each nohomo

OP:

• +1
Reactions: alex569
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I like cute small feet a bit tbh. Nice looking ones indicate health and youthfulness.

However, I don't like stinky or sweaty feet that's fucking gross imo. They have to be very clean like fresh outta the shower clean.
29de167

• +1
Reactions: alex569
feet are nice, but teen's sneakers are better

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 6488
I like cute small feet a bit tbh. Nice looking ones indicate health and youthfulness.

However, I don't like stinky or sweaty feet that's fucking gross imo. They have to be very clean like fresh outta the shower clean.
I'm about to vomit. You've picked the worst toe nail polish selecting bitch out of the 3,5 billion foids

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
What if I like the smell of her sweaty stinky feet and the sight of her dirty 1-day-old white ankle socks on her precious small soft feet with beautiful feetsoles representing an image of a fresh piece of grass-fed salmon steak?

yes