Am I the only one

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
That lowkey hates seeing good looking women on social media. First of all you know they are frauding and don’t look that good irl. Yet they still increase your beauty standards by a lot. Knowing you never get to have a girl like that since they don’t fucking exist. It pisses me off

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dgzty, itzNatehere, iblamehamza and 27 others
Zeta is the realest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, zini123, truthhurts and 2 others
That lowkey hates seeing good looking women on social media. First of all you know they are frauding and don’t look that good irl. Yet they still increase your beauty standards by a lot. Knowing you never get to have a girl like that since they don’t fucking exist. It pisses me off
you dont need to worry abt it as forum chad

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I have this same problem with art. I like making art, but there are just too many artworks on instagram that are so obviously not real/ai, but you can't prove it so you'll feel bad about yourself it frustrates me. I know this is kinda unrelated but it draws a nice parallel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, datboijj, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Nope here I am checking in

• +1
ironic ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, scrunchables, psychomandible and 5 others
Jfl another greycel boot licking
IMG 1649

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
It makes women more insecure about themselves tho, makes me slightly happy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
so just like you nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, scrunchables, psychomandible and 1 other person
Same:feelswhat:

Most of them that are like social media influencers typically just get flown out by rich dudes and hang out in certain areas that are expensive or exclusive so it's rare to see them. Maybe out with some famous dude in Mykonos or some shit. I have seen really hot chicks in Seoul, Los Angeles, Copenhagen and even remember seeing one in Zagreb. It's a matter of setting imo. If they're better than their setting then why not go to a better setting, essentially.

Many fraud hella hard tho yeah lmao

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zeta
IMG 6393
IMG 6015

Same girl btw:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
never suck chad dick, should be worshipping stacies only
Equally as bad tbh don't bootlick anyone if you have an ounce of self respect

Praising is fine

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
over for you if you think she looks good in the second pic

that's why u have to do omegle streams to pipe them down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., truthhurts and 1 other person
Low T faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zini123, Jova, truthhurts and 1 other person
At least they deserve attention. I hate mid and ugly girls who blow up their social medias

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: zini123 and ChadOrDeath
Yes it just reminds me of the blackpill and all of the simps in the comments

youre litterally chad stfu and go larp as cel sumwhere else

Social media has flooded our screens with impossibly perfect faces and bodies, setting the bar so high that it leaves the average person feeling sidelined basically.

• +1
Reactions: zini123
It just pisses me off cause they're frauding, not because of "raising" my beauty standards cause I'm an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and zini123
Becoming blackpilled i realise how often it is that foids and also men tbh abuse angles, lighting, filters, lens distortion. Etc. Only issue is women get away with it and still get glorified whilst men get instantly picked at for it.

Youre a high cl talking about these kinds of problems

For me even seeing a htb in this society online is pure suifuel because I know I will never get any of them

Especially talking about school, heres a few examples of photos I have saved in my camera roll of girls in my school who are either looksmatched with me or better looking

I have absolutely 0 chance with any of these even though they all have atleast one huge failo which I dont have

I have this same problem with art. I like making art, but there are just too many artworks on instagram that are so obviously not real/ai, but you can't prove it so you'll feel bad about yourself it frustrates me. I know this is kinda unrelated but it draws a nice parallel.
your only option is unique ness cause detail means nothing with ai now

• +1
If cucks and children werent on this forum youd be invisible. Same with that clavicular fag. Fuck you

Copeeeee