Am I to young to use this jacket?

beniman

beniman

Platinum
All my friends are telling me im to young to be using this jacket but I rly like it tbh. Or would i look stupid using it? Im 16 btw.

Screenshot 20240807 234921 Snapchat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240705_213526_Vinted.jpg
    Screenshot_20240705_213526_Vinted.jpg
    908.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Klasik616
It looks like shit anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and liberiangrimreaper
It looks like shit anyway
Thats ur opinion. I was just wondering if it would look stupid that I used it since its mostly older ppl that use this kind of jacket

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Thats ur opinion. I was just wondering if it would look stupid that I used it since its mostly older ppl that use this kind of jacket
Can you post a full body pic? (preferrably one of you wearing it)

The goal with any piece of clothing is to give the illusion of long legs and broad shoulders, everything else is irrelevant.

Can you post a full body pic? (preferrably one of you wearing it)
Yes I can. But its dark rn and my camera is shit so it will be all blurry. I can post a pic of me wearing it tomorrow morning (y)

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I would wear it (I am 19), but I am considered weird by the people around me. Just wear some cool nike jacket if people saying that bothers yoz that much

it's baller

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I would wear it (I am 19), but I am considered weird by the people around me. Just wear some cool nike jacket if people saying that bothers yoz that much
Ye fashion wise me 2. Im very into old fashion. Alot of my friends say i dress like their grandpa :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Ye fashion wise me 2. Im very into old fashion. Alot of my friends say i dress like their grandpa :feelswhat:
I used to dress like this and when I stopped dressing in classic menswear other men seemed to be more friendly around me. I don't think it looks bad but it's certainly not what the vast majority of young men wear and girls thought I dressed too niche.

• +1
Reactions: virgin
I used to dress like this and when I stopped dressing in classic menswear other men seemed to be more friendly around me. I don't think it looks bad but it's certainly not what the vast majority of young men wear and girls thought I dressed too niche.
Oh alr good 2 know:unsure: But I mostly dress like this bc I like foids that got more of a older style. But ye I get roasted alot by the people att school that think they r "thugs"

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Oh alr good 2 know:unsure: But I mostly dress like this bc I like foids that got more of a older style. But ye I get roasted alot by the people att school that think they r "thugs"
Most girls, even the girls who have money and the smart ones like thugs and bad boys. I got zero IOIs when I dressed old money, I'm not a tall white prettyboy to wear it. They like bad boys because they're more funny, flirty and confident as they have more experience with women. All women are the same.

Most girls, even the girls who have money and the smart ones like thugs and bad boys. I got zero IOIs when I dressed old money, I'm not a tall white prettyboy to wear it. They like bad boys because they're more funny, flirty and confident as they have more experience with women.
Ye prob. should I just dress like every other guy my age? But at the same time its just boring looking like every1 else

Vid not loading, insert it please
The quality is 2 bad to make it a yt vid etc ngl. Ill just use my brothers phone tmrw and take the vid and upload again (y)

The quality is 2 bad to make it a yt vid etc ngl. Ill just use my brothers phone tmrw and take the vid and upload again (y)
Insert the file into a message
Captura de Tela 2024 08 07 as 194354

Hard to know, depends more on the norm of clothing style in your country

Hard to know, depends more on the norm of clothing style in your country
The norm for my age is either "grisch" (mix between new money and old money) mostly Button ups ralph lauren polos etc and the "thug style" rly no inbetween. The skate style used to be popular but it seems like its dying down

The norm for my age is either "grisch" (mix between new money and old money) mostly Button ups ralph lauren polos etc and the "thug style" rly no inbetween. The skate style used to be popular but it seems like its dying down
aha du är svensk, så länge du commitar till hela stilen så borde de va lugnt