am i volcel if i actually haven't approached any women?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I've actually never approached a women and when i do see women i purposely go toward's other men to be honest my normie acquaintances say they got approached first so am i volcel or more like a person who acknowledges reality that chad get's approached by foid's ? to be honest i am 1 of the most aspie people you will ever meet i jump from random topic to random topic and every time i walk past women they just stare brief second than look away it's like they are wierded out by my exsistance to be honest i've never also had a girl call me ugly before not in high school or well right know in collage but then again i've got 0 female friend's i don't know what women think of me to be cause i don't even have female friend's I have had men call me tall but 1 was racist as fuck and called me an allha fucker some mocked me for having autism but never really commented on my look's and i'm a sub fucking 4 to be honest And i hear other people talking about how they got bullied for their look's and i've never really had that with women with men quite a lot to be honest with men they have gas lighted me so much it fucking hurt's but with women I've never really had women calling me ugly are women more deceptive or do they make it known this is where i am often wondering to be honest.

I’d say you should at least virtually approach LOCAL girls online on dating apps or something, like ones that live in your town.

I’d say you should at least virtually approach LOCAL girls online on dating apps or something, like ones that live in your town.

I tried hot or not i got like this but that's the only 1 i've tried to be honest ngl

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
All these girls matched with you??

It said messaged so i don't know that doesn't necessarily equate to matching me though