Reactions: truthhurts, Darkeningstar, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
You’re known for larping as a 10 year old yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, PlayersGetPlayed, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Yeah, your name and profile pic are easy to remember.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PlayersGetPlayed, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
You are well known

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, WhoTookVendetta and CopiumX
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, WhoTookVendetta, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
never even began if you are scraping incel websites for scraps of validation.

• +1
  • JFL
Just send a manifesto of threats to all government agencies globally and you will become well known boyo

(
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS FORUM IS SATIRE

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.)

• +1
Just send a manifesto of threats to all government agencies globally and you will become well known boyo

(

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.)
feds

(

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, WhoTookVendetta and Lev Peshkov
feds

(

You should consider going ER he is pretty well known

Please be advised that all content I post is strictly satirical in nature. None of the statements, opinions, or comments expressed are to be interpreted as genuine, actionable, or reflective of any real-world intentions. This content is crafted solely for humor, parody, and social commentary.

I unequivocally do not condone, promote, or endorse violence, hate, or discrimination of any kind, against any individual or group, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. My posts are meant to entertain and provoke thought, not to incite or encourage harmful behavior.

By reading or reviewing this content, you acknowledge that it is fictional and not intended to influence real-world actions or opinions. Should any content appear controversial or provocative, please remember: It’s just satire, not a call to action.

DISCLAIMER:

All content in this post is purely satire and intended for entertainment purposes only. Nothing presented here should be taken as factual, real, or reflective of any true beliefs, opinions, or intentions. Everything is fictional and exaggerated for comedic effect.

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This video does not condone, endorse, or encourage any harmful behavior, violence, or discrimination towards anyone based on race, gender, religion, or any other characteristic.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and CopiumX
I know you, I don't think well, but I know you

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and truthhurts