FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Hi ama

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rand anon, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
how far have you progressed in judo/bjj as of now?

what are your future goals?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, horizontallytall and FailedNormieManlet
how far have you progressed in judo/bjj as of now?

what are your future goals?
I've got a new stripe recently, judo I have been not attending gradings tbh - but I have been drilling a new throw.

Goals:- Most likely keep working, earn some money, move out of my house and so on. Just trying to be more of an adult tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Where were u bro??

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
why do you have 22,036 posts here

• +1
why do you have 22,036 posts here
I made this account while I was at uni, so I didn't have much going on. Now I have a full time job, gf, I have always had hobbies and gym stuff too. But yeah, I just have more commitments now I guess

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 23239 and 2 others
I thought uleft like @Shrek2OnDvD and @volcelfatcel

• +1
I thought uleft like @Shrek2OnDvD and @volcelfatcel
No I still lurk around occasionally, I just don't have much to post since I'm not chasing women anymore

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and horizontallytall
The site is dead all i see is random shit post froma few ysers. Checking out threads from 2020 and 2021 feels good

• +1
  • +1
How is uni life. What % of people would u say love the ideal uni life of partying and having a social life, out of everyone?
Uni life is quite brutal if you are not white and middle class. Most of your peers will fall under that umbrella and therefore most people will not relate to you. Most of your relationships will be fairly superficial, being ethnic is the cherry on top. I only started getting a lot of attention from girls once I curled my hair, and even then - I did not relate to many on a deeper level. Uni is a bittersweet experience, you begin to realise what a friend actually is.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
True i moved to city from village and lonliness is unimaginable that too inindia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, justinzayn, zura and 1 other person
Uni life is quite brutal if you are not white and middle class. Most of your peers will fall under that umbrella and therefore most people will not relate to you. Most of your relationships will be fairly superficial, being ethnic is the cherry on top. I only started getting a lot of attention from girls once I curled my hair, and even then - I did not relate to many on a deeper level. Uni is a bittersweet experience, you begin to realise what a friend actually is.
Ok I’m white and tall, but I’m scared I’m gonna be shit at interacting with people. If I fuck up the first few weeks of uni, am I completely done from ever getting in a social circle? How do u even talk to people in uni, like do u just walk up to a random group and try to fit in? Pls answer with some detail idk shit

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
Ok I’m white and tall, but I’m scared I’m gonna be shit at interacting with people. If I fuck up the first few weeks of uni, am I completely done from ever getting in a social circle? How do u even talk to people in uni, like do u just walk up to a random group and try to fit in? Pls answer with some detail idk shit
White + tall = you will have a good time.

Basically join a few societies, talk to the other middle class whites, befriend some ethnic women and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

Basically join a few societies, talk to the other middle class whites, befriend some ethnic women and you'll be fine
Ok but wdym ‘join’. U just walk up to people and what do u say tho? Are there arranged meetings or something for people to socialize in?

bhai I started drugmaxxing recently with phenibut :feelsautistic:

• Love it
I made this account while I was at uni, so I didn't have much going on. Now I have a full time job, gf, I have always had hobbies and gym stuff too. But yeah, I just have more commitments now I guess
what is your job. you can be as vague as you want

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mogger123 and rand anon
dude societies are just hobby clubs, stop freaking out
Bro if I fuck up my uni life it’s legit over for me.

So these hobby clubs, u just see them in flyers or something and just show up?

nice, how is it?
it's alright, only tried up to 1g, made me slightly more low inhib. Gonna try 1.5g tommorow. Comedown sucks though, especially cause I'm giga lightweight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister and FailedNormieManlet
Not sure if you've seen my recent links and posts but would go raving if you wish, jfl.

When are you finally meeting @Chinacurry

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
What’s the looks level of your best slay? And what does she look like?

I'm neither white nor tall, and I showed u some pics of my ethnic ass at uni and it was totally fine

• Hmm...
Will u always be a jester? What about when ur 30? 40?

• +1
Why are you indian?

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 24410 and 1 other person
What kind of gf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Sre you getting bullied at your work place

• +1

Attachments

• Nigger tortured by Japanese Police.mp4
    8.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410

Attachments

• 3450440_rapidsave.com_racist_streamer_continues_to_get_pushback_from-pfm00ikpk93b1-480.mp4
    7.9 MB
Tips for sucking my own cock ?

How do you plan on telling your parents you have a gf?

Or are you just gonna free ride off them until you're financially 'independent' and move in with her?

• +1
I'm neither white nor tall, and I showed u some pics of my ethnic ass at uni and it was totally fine
you weren't dalit manlet
Will u always be a jester? What about when ur 30? 40?
Perhaps not, I hope I grow out of it
What kind of gf
a 3d real living one
How do you plan on telling your parents you have a gf?

Or are you just gonna free ride off them until you're financially 'independent' and move in with her?
I'm basically financially independent, I earn more than my dad lol. She's south asian and "muslim" too, so it's not like they'll be totally against it. Also they're sort of aware I have a gf since I leave the house and sleep over quite often

I'm basically financially independent, I earn more than my dad lol. She's south asian and "muslim" too, so it's not like they'll be totally against it. Also they're sort of aware I have a gf since I leave the house and sleep over quite often
Marry her asap. Paki, Indian or Bengali? How'd you meet?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Pakistani, complicated story. She’s ex Muslim too.
🤢 😷
Why don’t you get a gf bhai?
I'm looking for a wife. If I date, I date to marry. I deactivated Muzz after being on-off it. Back to rotting. I see no way out this hell hole. It's over. I'll be 29 in six months. I won't arrange marriage. I will try LTR long distance a MENA girl insha'Allah. Slim chance. If in single by 30 I'll just accept my life.

• JFL
you weren't dalit manlet

Perhaps not, I hope I grow out of it

a 3d real living one

What r u doing to grow out of being a jester?

I saw these 2 jesters in Hong Kong and thought of u

Screenshot 20230701 110433

• +1
What r u doing to grow out of being a jester?

I saw these 2 jesters in Hong Kong and thought of u

View attachment 2290914
Getting my own house, taking job srs, going to try to get some sort of leadership position, etc. Those guys give my vibe ffs

how can i save 50 thousand dollars? thanks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 23239
Mirin productive life hard brocel

Do you plan on getting married?
Do lots of south asian muslim girls marry out to non muslims in UK?(i heard interfaith marriages in UK is v significant)
Do UK pakis run the streets(crime/drugs)?
Ask your gf why she left islam and if she will be killed if family finds out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859