• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, wastedspermcel and piec
well nigger did you expect to find real peptides on amazon

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and wastedspermcel
well nigger did you expect to find real peptides on amazon
I mean I searched up a peptide source online and I saw this result, not saying it's real

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and piec
to anyone here trying to using GH, peptides, or a secretagogue such as mk, let me tell you something. in studies and real world practice the amount of pharma hgh prescribed is 42micrograms per kilo a day. to get IU you multiply the milligram amount of hgh by 3. this comes to about 9-10iu of pharma HGH per day. unless youre a trust fund kid and your parents really want to drop 10s of thousands on this height experiment, good luck trying to source the funds to make a difference. especially considering youre under 18. if youre over 18, dont even try

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, halloweed, Outerz14 and 2 others
No way people in the replies believe him, I gotta be missing something:feelswhat:
they just said "saar fuck around and find out hahahahahahah youre gonna die"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and wastedspermcel
to anyone here trying to using GH, peptides, or a secretagogue such as mk, let me tell you something. in studies and real world practice the amount of pharma hgh prescribed is 42micrograms per kilo a day. to get IU you multiply the milligram amount of hgh by 3. this comes to about 9-10iu of pharma HGH per day. unless youre a trust fund kid and your parents really want to drop 10s of thousands on this height experiment, good luck trying to source the funds to make a difference. especially considering youre under 18. if youre over 18, dont even try
Depends on the condition they have, but usually it's actually 25mcg to 35mcg per kg. In my case that's 4.5-6.2iu. And with your formula it would come to 7.5iu. HGH from some generic sources can be as cheap as 0.5$ per IU if you buy in bulk.

Overall your point stands most people can't afford it and if they can it may be too late

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Debetro
they just said "saar fuck around and find out hahahahahahah youre gonna die"
Normies really believe 25mg of mk and 6.25mg of asin will fuck your hormonal profile over:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and MA_ascender
Ceejay with dank

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
W gatekeeper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and wastedspermcel