Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
Stroma jews better come out with this shit already

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Stroma jews better come out with this shit already
Mine are light brown and almost amber. I am currently on msm + vitamin c combo to reach amber.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20631
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The fuck? You can change eye color?
MSM + Vitamin C can lighten eyes SOMEWHAT. You will NOT go from T50 to A10. But some went from T40 to T10 and the like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 20631
Mine are light brown and almost amber. I am currently on msm + vitamin c combo to reach amber.
Hopefully that shit works. Mine are on the darker side of brown, if they were lighter it would halo me hard

• Hmm...
MSM + Vitamin C can lighten eyes SOMEWHAT. You will NOT go from T50 to A10. But some went from T40 to T10 and the like.
I am t40 subhuman its ogre for me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and HarrierDuBois
No, my skin is pretty light
I have T10 eyes but am pale and dirty blonde so there is not much contrast, my eyecolor would pop more if I was darker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I have T10 eyes but am pale and dirty blonde so there is not much contrast, my eyecolor would pop more if I was darker.
I can tan well but I’ve been staying out of the sun to avoid skin aging. Hopefully we can get close to amber, all that really matters is there’s a contrast between iris colour and limbal rings

I can tan well but I’ve been staying out of the sun to avoid skin aging. Hopefully we can get close to amber, all that really matters is there’s a contrast between iris colour and limbal rings
My limbal rings are very strong and my color is lighter than them so at least I have that. Still I would want a more amber color instead of light brown.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
You may weant to add nac and any results?

I stopped taking it due to it tasting like shit but tell me if you want me to try again with strong discipline for 3 months and I can do that.
It’s been lightening my eyes bro. I had t40s and three weeks later they look noticeably lighter in the mirror in same lighting. Mix with Gatorade or something. I’m curry

I stopped taking it due to it tasting like shit but tell me if you want me to try again with strong discipline for 3 months and I can do that.
Im already taking i
3g pill daily

I
I’ll probably start it 4 months from now but 20gs of msm daily will harm more than benefit
As the whitening stops at like 5gs

I

I’ll probably start it 4 months from now but 20gs of msm daily will harm more than benefit
The guy I saw who got results took 20 grams a day.

I

doesn't the whitening stop after 4g ?

How long does it take? Mine are dark grey, could I get light grey?

I'm gonna level up to 20.
but if you already saw results with 4g , why not continue that dose ?
taking 20mg seems too much , the research said that taking more than 4g was useless

but if you already saw results with 4g , why not continue that dose ?
taking 20mg seems too much , the research said that taking more than 4g was useless
Guy I saw on .org with legit results took 20.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Guy I saw on .org with legit results took 20.
for how many months ?
the problem of taking high dose MSM is it fucks up your vitamin absorption or something (molybednum)

for how many months ?
the problem of taking high dose MSM is it fucks up your vitamin absorption or something (molybednum)
3 months. With vit c it helps the msm leave the body through the pee as well as rest melanin.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183