America has been so dissapointing

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I've been in the USA (NYC) for a few days, and aside from some spectacular tourist attractions in Manhattan, i'm massively disappointed
I was initially planning on doing a thread on here documenting my female approaches, but i have no drive or will to do anything now.

White people are a minority, the places is full of Blacks and Hispanic Spanish speakers, The places is very third-world. The subway trains are ancient. And black teenagers board and behave like complete and utter wild animal. It's insane.

I have been treated like utter garbage 3 times already in the ethnic shops/eateries. Completely ignored / Or someone has gone in-front of me in the line.

Today i was buying some Orange Juice and some snacks, i lined up like any normal person, then some piece of shit jumped in-front of me, spoke Spanish to the woman and got served

It;s a third-world dump. Do not believe the movies. And im looking forward going back to mother England

1i0jurk.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IceCutter, JellyBelly, Gengar and 11 others
England is a shithole too

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, bobs_pls, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
I've been in the USA (NYC) for a few days, and aside from some spectacular tourist attractions in Manhattan, i'm massively disappointed
I was initially planning on doing a thread on here documenting my female approaches, but i have no drive or will to do anything now.

White people are a minority, the places is full of Blacks and Hispanic Spanish speakers, The places is very third-world. The subway trains are ancient. And black teenagers board and behave like complete and utter wild animal. It's insane.

I have been treated like utter garbage 3 times already in the ethnic shops/eateries. Completely ignored / Or someone has gone in-front of me in the line.

Today i was buying some Orange Juice and some snacks, i lined up like any normal person, then some piece of shit jumped in-front of me, spoke Spanish to the woman and got served

I hate this country. It;s a third-world dump. Do no believe the movies. And im looking forward going back to mother England

1i0jurk.jpg
Srs? More stories pls tell us more. Im genuinely insterested tbh.

Nyc is gigacucked. You should come to the midwest and avoid coastal regions dude. America is 3rd world with the amount of ethnics here. It is a jewish run state. The kikes hijacked it.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, androidcel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Should have went to SEA and slayed some noodlewhores tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Afrikancel
Srs? More stories pls tell us more. Im genuinely insterested tbh.

Like what? Outside of Manhattan the place is a complete and utter third-world shithole.
The only white people i saw were homeless crack-addicts or alcoholics (or it seemed)

I was on the subway heading back yesterday (C Line).. There was a Hispanic woman got on with her baby in a pram, and then a horde of Black teens got one. Yelling, screaming, swearing.. quite incredible. Even in the shittiest parts of London i've never experienced this.

Were u not attractive enough?

Like what? Outside of Manhattan the place is a complete and utter third-world shithole.
The only white people i saw were homeless crack-addicts or alcoholics (or it seemed)

I was on the subway heading back yesterday (C Line).. There was a Hispanic woman got on with her baby in a pram, and then a horde of Black teens got one. Yelling, screaming, swearing.. quite incredible. Even in the shittiest parts of London i've never experienced this.
Man newYork is shit

May I also add, the few white guys I saw on n the NYC subway were complete and utter faggot cuck looking wimps!

Reading a book with long curly hair.. you know - that sort ? completely delusional that their country has been stolen from them

Fucking hell... So it isn't like the marketed thing. Mostly whites taking walks and living high class.

Its the same way in florida here. I tried to redpill my friends on there being too many immigrants then I realized they're all asian or hispanic. The only other true white in my friend group is a betacuck. I'm the only 99% european in my friend group, 0% ashkenazi jewish, and it shows.

By 2100 America will only be 25% white. 60% first or second generation hispanic/latino and Asian. Around 15 percent blacks.

There is an agenda. https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

There is no hope for the white race. It is over.
world-pop-share.jpg

We are gone. The first state to be cleansed of whites has already happened: South Africa. Why exactly we are being cleared like this is not clear yet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JellyBelly, bobs_pls, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
Its the same way in florida here. I tried to redpill my friends on there being too many immigrants then I realized they're all asian or hispanic. The only other true white in my friend group is a betacuck. I'm the only 99% european in my friend group, 0% ashkenazi jewish, and it shows.

By 2100 America will only be 25% white. 60% first or second generation hispanic/latino and Asian. Around 15 percent blacks.

There is an agenda. https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

There is no hope for the white race. It is over.
world-pop-share.jpg

We are gone. The first state to be cleansed of whites has already happened: South Africa. Why exactly we are being cleared like this is not clear yet.
:feelswah:

Yup come to the red states where at least you're treated with respect as a white male who doesn't dye his hair blue

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
The places is very third-world. The subway trains are ancient
Yeah you don't know low inhibition if you've never visited NYC subway. I've seen people literally talk to themselves loudly (I shit you not alot of people here are insane). And I once got yelled at by a 6'3 black tranny that was talking to himself the whole ride.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly, Deleted member 39 and Extra Chromosome
Yeah you don't know low inhibition if you've never visited NYC subway. I've seen people literally talk to themselves loudly (I shit you not alot of people here are insane). And I once got yelled at by a 6'3 black tranny that was talking to herself the whole ride.
Did you just use "her" for a tranny instead of "it"?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Yup come to the red states where at least you're treated with respect as a white male who doesn't dye his hair blue

this state, along with Florida, is one of the prime swing states. I just happen to live in the WRONG part of the state for that.

Why would anyone travel to the US?
I'd only travel there if had too much money and wanted to see some live blackpill action.
Before I travel there I'd travel to every Asian country

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Did you just use "her" for a tranny instead of "it"?
Let me edit it to him cuz he was male in in drag. She yelled at me and said I was one of the black guys that "disrespect black women" and only date "white women". She even yelled at some currycel saying "grey sweatpants were for big dick niggas":lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Mr_Norwood @fatcelnolonger share stories of crazy people you saw on the subway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 283 and Extra Chromosome
May I also add, the few white guys I saw on n the NYC subway were complete and utter faggot cuck looking wimps!

Reading a book with long curly hair.. you know - that sort ? completely delusional that their country has been stolen from them
"""Their""" country. You're in dire need of a history book.

Let me edit it to him cuz he was male in in drag. She yelled at me and said I was one of the black guys that "disrespect black women" and only date "white women". She even yelled at some currycel saying "grey sweatpants were for big dick niggas":lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Mr_Norwood @fatcelnolonger share stories of crazy people you saw on the subway.
Actually several months ago I was going to the airport and I rode the train there, i was on a crowded train and I was behind a niggress, i guess i breathed on her neck by accident and she started screaming at me. She literally said "you deadass getting me mad tight "

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Zeta ascended
Actually several months ago I was going to the airport and I rode the train there, i was on a crowded train and I was behind a niggress, i guess i breathed on her neck by accident and she started screaming at me. She literally said "you deadass getting me mad tight "
I once got yelled and cursed out at by a homeless person before she yelled at everyone else on the train. For some reason she was looking at my shoes or pants while she was screaming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Why would anyone travel to the US?
I'd only travel there if had too much money and wanted to see some live blackpill action.
Before I travel there I'd travel to every Asian country

I'm fucking stuck here. Ohio is the literal cheapest state for housing and moving anywhere else my rent would go up dramatically.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Even in the shittiest parts of London i've never experienced this.
The last time I was in Lundun, it was like Bangladesh, you trying to tell me that NY is even worse :feelsbadman:

To think you could have instead done what's @itsOVER did

just LOL

• +1
Reactions: zobri