America is so racist against Balkan people

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
So many girls on dating apps would ask me if Im Italian. When I told them Im Turkish they blocked me. In the corporate world I see blonde waspy guys getting promoted left and right while for me its 10x harder. In America, if you're not a WASP you'll live on hard mode. Many girls talk about traveling to Italy and Europe but I never saw a single girl talk about traveling to Turkiye or Balkans. This made me so angry, why no one wants to visit my country.

@Heatmiser @zharupodrugu @PlayersGetPlayed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deko, zharupodrugu, sportsmogger and 6 others
you are not balkan you are turkish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Hetman Vilkas, Clqs and 12 others
because u are fucking turkish nigger they would gladly get dicked down by a serbian chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, noobs, sportsmogger and 10 others
turkish is curry more than balkan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, diditeverbegin, borntosuffer and 2 others
because u are fucking turkish nigger they would gladly get dicked down by a serbian chad
I look white. Turks are white

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, Autismcel, diditeverbegin and 3 others
I have A10 eyes how many Serbians have that

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
turkish is curry more than balkan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, sportsmogger, diditeverbegin and 7 others
crazy how he made a thread because people were racist against him and he continues to get bullied on his thread lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, mog_or_be_mogged, diditeverbegin and 3 others
crazy how he made a thread because people were racist against him and he continues to get bullied on his thread lmfao
Turkiye has more chads than mainland Europe combined @Heatmiser

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diditeverbegin, borntosuffer, goodgamebro and 1 other person
Balkans and Turkish both niggers though turkey is more niggerly

So many girls on dating apps would ask me if Im Italian. When I told them Im Turkish they blocked me. In the corporate world I see blonde waspy guys getting promoted left and right while for me its 10x harder. In America, if you're not a WASP you'll live on hard mode. Many girls talk about traveling to Italy and Europe but I never saw a single girl talk about traveling to Turkiye or Balkans. This made me so angry, why no one wants to visit my country.

@Heatmiser @zharupodrugu @PlayersGetPlayed
well dont infest our country Nd stay in ur shithole buddy. YOU GUYS dont like other races in ur country so why would we?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ascension124
Do you consider Turks as white?

well dont infest our country Nd stay in ur shithole buddy. YOU GUYS dont like other races in ur country so why would we?
Keep crying for ottoman chads

@redhoodreincarnate

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, slavicpsycho and isis_Bleach
stay out my country

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and slavicpsycho

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Keep crying for Kenan Yildiz and Arda Guler

@JOJOcelReturns

If you have a problem with Turks pls add me to ignore

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
have you tried not being a borat character?

visually no fucking difference, 10 km of difference yet one is white and one is “ brown”

there is no fucking difference , western turks are just as white as greeks because they are fucking greek and balkan people
do people not know how much bosnians and albanians fucking immigrated to turkey?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Autismcel and ascension124
They are middle easter and 90% of turks don't look white.
western turks are identical to greeks, if not whiter lol
there is no fucking difference western turks are greek bosnians and albanian mixed people, literally search up western turk dna test

if 90% of turks arent white then italians and greek people are by proxy not white

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
:lul:

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
  • v0f044gc0000ck3efnjc77u9kaogs1rg.mp4
    2.1 MB
nigga just lie, it's not that hard

visually no fucking difference, 10 km of difference yet one is white and one is “ brown”

there is no fucking difference , western turks are just as white as greeks because they are fucking greek and balkan people
do people not know how much bosnians and albanians fucking immigrated to turkey?

People don't consider Greeks towhite either. Many of the white people of Greece are just R1b germans larping as Greeks and even factually you are just plain wrong. Turkeys is a country not an ethnicity and the majority of ethnicities in turkey are not white. Only the ottoman janissaries from Eastern Europe (Kivanc) who got converted to islam during the ottoman era are the white peoppe of turkey now and Italains are not the proxy. They are white because most of their genetics are r1 haplogroup derived.
western turks are identical to greeks, if not whiter lol
there is no fucking difference western turks are greek bosnians and albanian mixed people, literally search up western turk dna test

if 90% of turks arent white then italians and greek people are by proxy not white

Last edited:
People don't consider Greeks towhite either. Many of the white people of Greece are just R1b germans larping as Greeks and even factually you are just plain wrong. Turkeys is a country not an ethnicity and the majority of ethnicities in turkey are not white. Only the ottoman janissaries from Eastern Europe (Kivanc) who got converted to islam during the ottoman era are the white peoppe of turkey now and Italains are not the proxy. They are white because most of their genetics are r1 haplogroup derived.
factually wrong ? how so? most western turks are Bosno albanian origined, im mean jfl even they’re greatest fucking leader ever is a albanian origined man ataturk

even studies suggest that 30% of turks are infact greek and balkan
::

Genetic studies suggest that a notable portion of the Turkish population has Balkan ancestry due to historical migration patterns and the Ottoman Empire's influence in the region. Research shows that the genetic makeup of Turks is highly diverse, reflecting contributions from various regions, including the Balkans, the Caucasus, Greece, And parts of the middle east known as the levant ,One study found a significant genetic connection between modern Turks and populations in the Balkans, such as those from Bulgaria, Croatia, and Greece.

While exact percentages vary depending on the study, it is clear that the Balkans have played a substantial role in shaping the genetic structure of Western Turks. Some estimates suggest that approximately 35% of Turkish genetic ancestry can be traced to populations in the Balkans [oai_citation:3,Genetic studies on Turkish people - Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people) [oai_citation:2,EN / Bilkent University – Bilkent-Led Study Reveals the Genetic Structure of the Turkish Population](https://w3.bilkent.edu.tr/bilkent/bilkent-led-study-reveals-the-genetic-structure-of-the-turkish-population/).

This deep historical connection continues to influence Turkey's cultural and political ties with the Balkan region today [oai_citation:1,Turkish Interests and Involvement in the Western Balkans: A Score-Card, Articles Zarko Petrovic, Dusan Reljic | Insight Turkey](https://www.insightturkey.com/articles/turkish-interests-and-involvement-in-the-western-balkans-a-score-card).

Even just by anecdotally looking at them, ive been to the south of italy, ive been to Athens ive been to all these countries and southern europe and while turkish. people have a smaller ammount of blonde people they all looked in and all the same, short stumpy hairy dark haired all the mediterannean populations

Western Turkey is white bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel