america is terrible

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
all the foids here are disgusting, subhuman mongrel creatures. i wish i was born in scandinavia or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711 and 4 others
grass isn't always greener on other side. There is no country where average woman is hot. Nordic countries just has real blond slags instead of fake blond ones

• +1
Reactions: noobs
truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon, PeakIncels and 1 other person
grass isn't always greener on other side. There is no country where average woman is hot. Nordic countries just has real blond slags instead of fake blond ones
there was a swedish exchange student this year who liked me i think. i shouldve gone for her for some prime, untouched nordic pussy. fuck

we couldve had celto-nordid kids. brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ey88, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
there was a swedish exchange student this year who liked me i think. i shouldve gone for her for some prime, untouched nordic pussy. fuck

we couldve had celto-nordid kids. brutal
Just keep looksmaxxing. Eventually you'll reach looks level needed to fuck better looking women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
all the foids here are disgusting, subhuman mongrel creatures. i wish i was born in scandinavia or something
america is ass but I agree only because the food there is so disgusting how are you still alive bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and cromagnon
america is ass but I agree only because the food there is so disgusting how are you still alive bro
im trying to eat healthier foods now, as a result of the american goyslop diet i have a skinny fat physique even tho i should be lean rn.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PeakIncels
is your parents still force feeding you shit?:feelsree:
not rlly, im eating mostly my own stuff now (or trying), although my mom made me eat her dogshit pizza for dinner tonight. it was homemade so not bad i guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
im trying to eat healthier foods now, as a result of the american goyslop diet i have a skinny fat physique even tho i should be lean rn.
goodluck Bhai I hope you achieve the lean level you want

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
not rlly, im eating mostly my own stuff now (or trying), although my mom made me eat her dogshit pizza for dinner tonight. it was homemade so not bad i guess.
don't you niggas cook rice or something?

What about steak and mash potatoes?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and TechnoBoss
i need to getlean
U sound like your fat mutt friend nword49. Always saying "needa get lean" but never do. No wonder you fraternize with that half-negro.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
Well go move to a viking nation they are all fucking trash now, with no guns, and other bad policies

nords need to rise up and take their crappy leaders out of power

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon and Deleted member 33711
U sound like your fat mutt friend nword49. Always saying "needa get lean" but never do. No wonder you fraternize with that half-negro.
well im actually doing it, though

ive been on a calorie deficit for 4 days now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and iblamechico
Then leave
obviously im going to, immediately when i can afford it im moving to europe or some shit. cant stand america

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 33711
Well go move to a viking nation they are all fucking trash now, with no guns, and other bad policies

nords need to rise up and take their crappy leaders out of power
nordic countries mog. they just need to kick out all the ethnics

why need guns in a high trust white society? no need imo outside of things like national defense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711

why need guns in a high trust white society? no need imo outside of things like national defense
Heard Iceland is a haven, low crime rate and diversity. Lutheranism is their religion of choice over there, though. Eastern Europe mogs if you’re a Christian

maybe because the pakistanis and afghans who live there have guns illegally

Heard Iceland is a haven, low crime rate and diversity. Lutheranism is their religion of choice over there, though. Eastern Europe mogs if you’re a Christian
im moving to norway when im older hopefully, or denmark

• +1
maybe because the pakistanis and afghans who live there have guns illegally
yh so after we kill all of them there wont be a need for guns

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 33711
  • Hmm...