America is the most overrated country in the world

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Well, this is more of a blackpill for actual Americancels rather than for everyone (I don't even live in the USA).

I legitimately can't think of anything the USA does better than the rest of the world. Their food is garbage (especially the beer), their politics are garbage, their entertainment is garbage, their women are garbage, their healthcare is garbage, even their military is overrated garbage (America has literally never won a war against a peer army by itself).

The USA is basically a third-world nation with a giant military that's funded by deficit spending and imperialism jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Gengar, watah and 4 others
USA is a superpower, in ww2 they saved Europe, UK France from Germans, and saved all of Asia Australia New Zealand from the might of the imperial Japanese Empire . Even today Russia and middle East can't even scratch the American forces, in Ukraine all Russian missiles fail against American AD. Literally all companies are Americans jfl USA is the only country which is deserving of the status of true superpower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Gengar, ss07 and 4 others
Their food is garbage
Wrong. quadruple bypass burger mogs

the-quadruple-bypass.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, ss07, Suns9999 and 4 others
America also has more haters than most countries in the world aside from Russia, China, and Israel so I don't think we're "overrated."

America is pretty neutral overall.

It's got great job and business opportunities, tons of land and space, lots of liberty and gun rights, isn't stifled by too much wokeness or far right politics, isn't as expensive as other Western countries, is very geographically diverse, and has many of the best universities and companies in the world.

That said, there is a mass shooting problem, meh healthcare(good quality but too expensive), too much processed food, meh public transit outside NYC, corporate greed, and a lot of political theater.

There's room for improvement but tons of other countries have their issues as well. America is actually nowhere near as "radical" as people make it out to be. There's a lot of normal shit that happens here that foreigners overlook.

American women vary a lot too.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, mug and WanderingBurro
If you live in the good parts of America (no ethnics and a mostly white/ Jewish populated area) then it's not overrated. The food is complete shit tho and I can't argue against that.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and kiyopon
They have the strongest economy in the world.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, anthony111553 and Tallooksmaxxer
I like entertainment from America and that's it.

They are just Israel's puppet state.

USA is a superpower, in ww2 they saved Europe, UK France from Germans, and saved all of Asia Australia New Zealand from the might of the imperial Japanese Empire . Even today Russia and middle East can't even scratch the American forces, in Ukraine all Russian missiles fail against American AD. Literally all companies are Americans jfl USA is the only country which is deserving of the status of true superpower
Comepletely false Germany was defeated by the Soviet Union

Without teh Soviet Union as a war party for Germany the us and the UK would never have managed to land in Normandy and other beaches

Its easy to land there if most of the troops are on the eastern front fighting

Dont tell me they told you in school that the us defeated Germany?

They just let the soviet union do all the dirty work and walked in once it all of the hard stuff was already done

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, psychomandible and Brus Wane
If you live in the good parts of America (no ethnics and a mostly white/ Jewish populated area) then it's not overrated. The food is complete shit tho and I can't argue against that.
Food tastes like shit if you had european food

Americans are blessed not knowing how much better foreign food is

I dont even understand how one could eat such horse shit food

And they barely have history

Food tastes like shit if you had european food

Americans are blessed not knowing how much better foreign food is

I dont even understand how one could eat such horse shit food
The difference between EU fast food and America's is huge. I was shocked when I saw that they serve the food to you in EU. I didn't eat any of the fast food in EU but that shit looked way better than America's fast "food."

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
The difference between EU fast food and America's is huge. I was shocked when I saw that they serve the food to you in EU. I didn't eat any of the fast food in EU but that shit looked way better than America's fast "food."
Yep even the processed food which I don't eat anymore tastes better than American processed food

But yes I've been to the us and can tell you as an European American food is an embarrassment

The burgers are the only thing where I don't have to hide in a corner lmao and they not even much better than eu burgers

On average American burgers might still be better but the European countries hav many restaurants that rival American burgers due to the meat quality and preparation methods

Well, this is more of a blackpill for actual Americancels rather than for everyone (I don't even live in the USA).

I legitimately can't think of anything the USA does better than the rest of the world. Their food is garbage (especially the beer), their politics are garbage, their entertainment is garbage, their women are garbage, their healthcare is garbage, even their military is overrated garbage (America has literally never won a war against a peer army by itself).

The USA is basically a third-world nation with a giant military that's funded by deficit spending and imperialism jfl.
Most overrated is probably india cuz the "indian #1!" Guys lol

Best food in the world, politics>, most influential so the entertainment must be good lol, the women can be really good obviously, healthcare is the best in the world for cancer and several other types but expensive*, Americas military is far above any other and its the most powerful of all time.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
USA* retard

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Comepletely false Germany was defeated by the Soviet Union

Without teh Soviet Union as a war party for Germany the us and the UK would never have managed to land in Normandy and other beaches

Its easy to land there if most of the troops are on the eastern front fighting

Dont tell me they told you in school that the us defeated Germany?

They just let the soviet union do all the dirty work and walked in once it all of the hard stuff was already done
Russians received a lot of aid from USA, and a lot of money as well, they won solely due to American genorocity otherwise Germans would have conquered all of Russia. British couldn't even enter Asia until the battle of midway. USA played the major role in both theaters of the wars

Icelandic snow monkey cope

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

The Spanish empire, Mexican empire, British empire, CSA. They beat all those countries which where relative in strength.

They have dogshit social development but they have godly amounts of trade influence. They own like half of all the top companies.

Indeed isn't it soy to shit on America when the US is propped up by being reserve currency (effectively exporting inflation) so they're basically printing money and the whole world simply accepts it.

That is a scam, US economy is built of scamming. Jfl

America is the continent, USA is the country

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Non American cels can’t help but hate on America every chance they get. They are obsessed and jealous. Hate us cause u ain’t us lil niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Imretarded? and anthony111553
Non American cels can’t help but hate on America every chance they get. They are obsessed and jealous. Hate us cause u ain’t us lil niggas
my nigga, lil iceland mfer things he's the shit

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
America is the continent, USA is the country
The continent is North America. This is like getting pissy when someone say's 'germany' instead of 'federal republic of Germany' or North korea cus the name is officially 'democratic people's republic of korea', It's like nigga, shut your mouth bitch.

I'd smack the fucking shit out you
Australia mogs. look

The continent is North America. This is like getting pissy when someone say's 'germany' instead of 'federal republic of Germany' or North korea cus the name is officially 'democratic people's republic of korea', It's like nigga, shut your mouth bitch.

I'd smack the fucking shit out you

Australia mogs. look

Brah who cares about Australia tho it’s irrelevant. Got some chill ass ppl tho for sure

• JFL
  • JFL

Don’t ever say americas food is garbage if you don’t live here brah:feelskek:i promise it’s GAS

US is so bad it lives rent free in Eurofags heads

Lol

• +1
Rent free in everyone’s head
Because were the best country in the world with the best cities food and military culture sports and people. And all euros can say is “muh london / paris / berlin is historical” while muslims are jihading in the street and they have to focus on the bottom 20% of poverty because we have such a huge country to even hold a candle for comparison to europe

• +1
The whole world is an American corporation
No, i mean like... literally. They're registered as a company. They have a corporate constitution that says share holders can't sell or give up their stocks.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and mug
Because were the best country in the world with the best cities food and military culture sports and people. And all euros can say is “muh london / paris / berlin is historical” while muslims are jihading in the street and they have to focus on the bottom 20% of poverty because we have such a huge country to even hold a candle for comparison to europe
All of Europe is America’s bitch bro. They rely on us for protection and money. And these bitches have the nerve to complain and speak out. Like stfu and respect your father u bastard ugly euro fucks before we let Russia and china invade all u bastard fucks

• +1
Reactions: mug
No, i mean like... literally. They're registered as a company. They have a corporate constitution that says share holders can't sell or give up their stocks.
Yeah based the people are also registered as corporations

If you find out how to become the beneficiary of your cesti-que trust you become a billionaire who doesnt have to pay for anything lol

• JFL
Cool fact I didn’t know that 👍

• Love it
USA is good for making money, then spending it in poor countries

That’s about it

• JFL
All of Europe is America’s bitch bro. They rely on us for protection and money. And these bitches have the nerve to complain and speak out. Like stfu and respect your father u bastard ugly euro fucks before we let Russia and china invade all u bastard fucks
We literally fund all of NATO so if we pull out and they flee guess where they’re moving XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and tombradylover
Yeah based the people are also registered as corporations

If you find out how to become the beneficiary of your cesti-que trust you become a billionaire who doesnt have to pay for anything lol
time to llc maxx with some friends and build a debt fueled expansion corporation where you all get payed highly and when company inevitably declares bankruptcy, the shareholders are not held responsible since companies are their own 'person'
Cool fact I didn’t know that 👍
yas queen
Image0

• JFL
Reactions: mug and tombradylover
time to llc maxx with some friends and build a debt fueled expansion corporation where you all get payed highly and when company inevitably declares bankruptcy, the shareholders are not held responsible since companies are their own 'person'

yas queen
View attachment 3214228
America is bankrupt to the rothschilds and the Crown of england.

The people are stocks and you are declared dead when the US went to FIAT instead of gold not the car…

America is a corporation but its the best damn corperatipn in the world

• JFL
America is bankrupt to the rothschilds and the Crown of england.

The people are stocks and you are declared dead when the US went to FIAT instead of gold not the car…

America is a corporation but its the best damn corporation in the world
The kike rothschilds have central banks all around the world not just the us lmfao

I like the USA, but I will adress your points:

Their food is garbage (especially the beer)
I won't talk about beer since I dislike it, but when it comes to American food being bland, isn't a Germanic heritage, since the USA is mainly of British and German stock?
Notice that the cajun cuisine, which seems tasty, is of French, Spanish and West African influence, not Germanic. Americans also love pizza (Italian) and Mexican food, which aren't of Germanic origin. I think that if most Americans were of French, Iberian or Italian ancestry, their cuisine would be better, but since they are most Anglo Saxons and continental Germanics...

their politics are garbage
They seem very polarized (but that's not unique to the US, we also have it in Brazil) and I have the impression that European right and left are less caricate and extremists, but I might be wrong.

their entertainment is garbage
Every country has bad entertaimment, but without the US entertaimment wouldn't be the same, imagine a world without Romero zombies, James Cameron's Terminator, Zemeckis's Back to the Future, let alone MJ in music, Guns n Roses, etc., yes, they produce a lot of shit, but that's not unique to the US, just see how many people bash Japanese tv and say it's the worst thing ever (and I like many J-Dramas), except for the commercial breaks (Japanese tv commercials are the bomb).

their women are garbage
When I was a kid I thought American women mostly looked like Kristy Swanson in "Buffy" (1992), but in reality they are mostly pink skinned fat Brunn/Borreby females that go to Walmart in pajamas.

their healthcare is garbage
If you criticize it, you'll be labelled a commie by some dumb redneck.

even their military is overrated garbage (America has literally never won a war against a peer army by itself).
It's still the best one, too bad it has been used to bomb the Middle East and train Latino soldiers in order to promote "anti-commie" ditactorships in Latin America.

It has many problems, but it's far from being a third world country.

lmao USA is the strongest country in the world in terms of military power. we litterally protect all the shitty european countries considering most of nato funding is the us.

best country in the world

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Is America in the room with you now?

Most overrated is probably india cuz the "indian #1!" Guys lol

Best food in the world, politics>, most influential so the entertainment must be good lol, the women can be really good obviously, healthcare is the best in the world for cancer and several other types but expensive*, Americas military is far above any other and its the most powerful of all time.
Just imagine half of the 1.6 billion Iindian population saying India number 1 India best

Would automatically make it the most overrated country cause they have the highest population in the world and with that became the least rare type of men in the world

lmao USA is the strongest country in the world in terms of military power. we litterally protect all the shitty european countries considering most of nato funding is the us.

best country in the world
Lets see how the us will actually protect Europe when it comes to a war

The last I checked the us always keeps abandoning it's allies when it benefits their own interest

Won't be any different this time and the us would at most leave 200k soldiers in europe due to the China threat

Are you really so naive to think that the us would fight a war in europe

They will let european countries fight for themselves after they met the donate important parts of their weapons arsenal to Ukraine

So they actually say they would protect Europe but just loot Europe's weapons and then to the least they can possibly do to help when European countries barely have any weapons left

Works in the favor of the us actually so they can sell weapons to European countries and make bank with it

The US is protecting nobody lmao

Only westerners that have a right to speak about food are Italians

The rest are just playing on a ground that they don't understand. Stop, people, it's like seeing an american speaking about "soccer" or hearing a chink saying he will be vigilant and mantain his eyes open.