Ahahahah
IMG 5331

And finally…

IMG 6277

IMG 6278

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, IAMNOTANINCEL, Debetro and 8 others
The hysteria surrounding this issue is ridiculous. I think it goes back to America’s puritan roots. But it doesn’t even make sense in the modern day because all forms of sexual behavior seem to be culturally allowed in America accept large age differences.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, 5'7 zoomer, owlofathena and 4 others
Wtf he is so weird ! He should instead marry a 50 year old ugly nagging post menopause old hug ! That will shout at him for leaving the toilet seat up , cheat on him a few years later and divorce rape him !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, IAMNOTANINCEL, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
The hysteria surrounding this issue is ridiculous. I think it goes back to America’s puritan roots. But it doesn’t even make sense in the modern day because all forms of sexual behavior seem to be culturally allowed in America accept large age differences.
Spot on! Inserting one's penis into a man's dirty and hairy asshole is fine and acceptable for society, while dating a fertile young woman in her prime is not. Clown world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, watah, Debetro and 5 others
nah this is weird as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
I don't understand how a 24 year old woman can be dumb not make her own decisions. Normies contradict themselves so much. Muh she's being groomed by that old pedophile.

They are even saying Amber Heard is the victim jfl. These incels in denial need a reality check.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Improver-, USERΝAME and 1 other person
what can they even talk about? these roasties think older men only talk about golf or some shit

24 is dried up hes being nice

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, autistic_tendencies, USERΝAME and 1 other person
Wtf he is so weird ! He should instead marry a 50 year old ugly nagging post menopause old hug ! That will shout at him for leaving the toilet seat up , cheat on him a few years later and divorce rape him !
you are smart

When will these idiots understand that a man can reproduce at any age while women can't after 50

what the fuck
she's literally actually roastie age and the reddit cucks still are not satisfied? i wouldn't touch that roastie with a 10 feet pole
we are reaching levels of agecuckoldry that should not even be possible