American Dad episode about how you won't "show them" by ascending

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
American Dad "its good to be the queen"

Stan goes back to the homecoming after being bullied to avenge his terrible prom experience.
Stan

He gets the homecoming queen (who is now fat) but by the time he does, the response by the normies who bullied him is "omg br0 you still care about that popularity shit? cringe br0". He did not show them at all.

this is the brutal thing. you will not "show them" by ascending. Most people are not even self aware enough to realise you have "owned" them by succeeding when they haven't. That initial "loser" impression they have of you will never go away and any successes you have they simply mentally block out because it messes with the image of you being the loser. I actually have (at least professionally) done way better than the ppl at my school but I know their lives are better than mine still. They are happier. They don't have the scars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 16371, Ritalincel and 3 others
Legit bro; I remember I had a party when I was 13 a long time ago and my Dad was showing my friends Mom our new house n chit that we moved into. My Dad was really proud of himself n shit, and my friends Mom went, "why you bragging n shit no one gives a fook nigguh." She didn't obviously say that, but the intent was there. My Dad was mogged.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4209
Legit bro; I remember I had a party when I was 13 a long time ago and my Dad was showing my friends Mom our new house n chit that we moved into. My Dad was really proud of himself n shit, and my friends Mom went, "why you bragging n shit no one gives a fook nigguh." She didn't obviously say that, but the intent was there. My Dad was mogged.
chad succeeds: "what an inspiration"
inel succeeds: "what do you want, a parade"

• +1
Reactions: Eren, hypernormie, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
chad succeeds: "what an inspiration"
inel succeeds: "what do you want, a parade"
Yea, it's funny as hell cus I think their relatively low income but they don't care cus they have a wide social circle n family. No one even visits our house at all. It's just me and my parents, that's it. Meanwhile Chad is chilling in his favela with his loving wife n kids LMAO.

the only thing that matters as you age is hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 16453
People dislike cognitive dissonance and are jealous of success and this combination causes the effect you mentioned. They feel better about themselves as long as Eugene is still below them as always, even if he invented the wheel. You will never be happy if you live to "show" others. Also normies cope with "not caring" about popularity because as you become older it's mostly a result of looks and genuine success which most people aren't predisposed to achieve. At college and uni they can just be loud and NT and get a large social circle that way. Many people still respect Elon Musk greatly now, even if he may have been a bit anti-social at school because they obviously didn't see him at his lowest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, p0lishsubhuman and max_frisch
American Dad "its good to be the queen"

Stan goes back to the homecoming after being bullied to avenge his terrible prom experience.
View attachment 2060810

He gets the homecoming queen (who is now fat) but by the time he does, the response by the normies who bullied him is "omg br0 you still care about that popularity shit? cringe br0". He did not show them at all.

this is the brutal thing. you will not "show them" by ascending. Most people are not even self aware enough to realise you have "owned" them by succeeding when they haven't. That initial "loser" impression they have of you will never go away and any successes you have they simply mentally block out because it messes with the image of you being the loser. I actually have (at least professionally) done way better than the ppl at my school but I know their lives are better than mine still. They are happier. They don't have the scars.

I think this is kind of a reverse cope. At least if you live in the suburbs lots of popular kids never leave town and stay in the same cliques and rot in local bars and shit, and they act the same. If someone knew you as a loser when you were growing up with them they're likely to continue assuming that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
This happened to me. I ascended by leanmaxxing and now I have hollow cheeks and jawline, but now they all just say hey bro you look aneorexic you should put weight back on and build muscle women don’t care about looks they care about personality. I’m the only one that remotely gets any iois from white htb+ girls now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
This happened to me. I ascended by leanmaxxing and now I have hollow cheeks and jawline, but now they all just say hey bro you look aneorexic you should put weight back on and build muscle women don’t care about looks they care about personality. I’m the only one that remotely gets any iois from white htb+ girls now.
The absolute state:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

100% true

You can literally become a 6'7 British Chad and they'll just think you're a tryhard loser who spends too much time in the gym and roiding out of vanity. It's not even about being Chad or not. You can mog their life to the fucking grave and they will think you were just some vain douche full of himself who masturbates to his reflection. You can even fuck Stacies and be known as the playboy of the town, and all they will think is you're just some sad loser who needs to get a life.

And they wouldn't be wrong tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Allornothing and Deleted member 4209
The problem with incels is their muh scars mindset. They don't take their struggle for what it was worth. They lament that they had to work for it. And this is what fucks with them in the end. It's really them just bullying themselves to sui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Allornothing
The problem with incels is their muh scars mindset. They don't take their struggle for what it was worth. They lament that they had to work for it. And this is what fucks with them in the end. It's really them just bullying themselves to sui
insert self improve copypasta with kissing chad teen couple

• JFL
*mogger exists*

Normies: ugh look at that loser! Probably paid for all the surgeries when he really could have fixed his personality and taken more showers

JFL at the Auswitz maxxers

It's very obvious to me when someone ascends to try and look above others. Also you're right, tough times create character but people here make the tough times their personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23778
100% true

You can literally become a 6'7 British Chad and they'll just think you're a tryhard loser who spends too much time in the gym and roiding out of vanity. It's not even about being Chad or not. You can mog their life to the fucking grave and they will think you were just some vain douche full of himself who masturbates to his reflection. You can even fuck Stacies and be known as the playboy of the town, and all they will think is you're just some sad loser who needs to get a life.

And they wouldn't be wrong tbh
"He is a broken guy, it's sad to see actually, the rest of us moved on, started families"

• +1
I’m 5’9.5 at a lean BMI of 18-19 and I’ve only had fat roasties tell me I need to gain weight or that I’m “thin”, probably out of jealousy too. Never had negative comments about my body from zoomer foids. White girls be saying I look athletic jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, SubSigma and Deleted member 23778
"He is a broken guy, it's sad to see actually, the rest of us moved on, started families"
"He was always like this when I knew him, so obsessed with himself and immature. I hope he gets help"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 16371
Many people still respect Elon Musk greatly now, even if he may have been a bit anti-social at school because they obviously didn't see him at his lowest.
People don't really respect Elon Musk they he's a sociopath...

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
This sounds like in closet jealousy.Are the guys that told you this are in shape or no?

This sounds like in closet jealousy.Are the guys that told you this are in shape or no?
One is htn, but he is a betabux raising another guys kid. Everyone else is ltn.

Thx bro, this episode is pretty brutal also

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Allornothing
One is htn, but he is a betabux raising another guys kid. Everyone else is ltn.
There's your answer.They are below you in facial attraction.The high tier normie is a fool for being a stepdad while he could have used all that money to make himself more psychically attractive...

this is the brutal thing. you will not "show them" by ascending. Most people are not even self aware enough to realize you have "owned" them by succeeding when they haven't.
No. At least 80% of them care. Botox alone in the US is $4 Billion/year Add in fillers and other non surgical enhancements intended to hide aging, and divide by the number of people between 40 and 70 in the US and it works out to about $200/person/year. Obviously it is going to be a much higher dollar number for just white women.