American normies are so cringy

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Kraken
Like. I have interacted with some American normie dudes, and holy fuck are they cringy sometimes. Like I just tell if someone's from America just by the jokes they make.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 275, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
Very fake people.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 275, eyearea and 4 others
Like. I have interacted with some American normie dudes, and holy fuck are they cringy sometimes. Like I just tell if someone's from America just by the jokes they make.
>he fell for the amerimutt meme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Lev Peshkov
Im going to bludgeon the next ricky martin wannbe looking faggot ass cunt rag tiktok femoid hybrid son of a bitch i see. Thats how most annoying american normies look either that or over weight mayocel that wear their fucking hat backwards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and johncruz12345
Murricans are a walking meme, not saying the n word, the f word, the freedoms, democracy, it never started for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
American Normies are the biggest cucks. They’re told what they can say and can’t and can do 😂

American tourists are annoying asf. Always so overhyped about everything and acting so fake. Like they have this hyper-NT persona they need to fullfill. Always exaggerating everything including their own stories.

Whenever an american tourist starts telling me about something crazy he experienced, all I can think is 'Tales from 'murica'

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller