• +1
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP
COPE
4cc6f1f365fce288fcae170fa17b6875

I dont really care though, I agree many fat retards in america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 470 and lato190
there was a video where a fat american tried to exit walmart and "america fuck yeah!" music was playing in background, cant find it anymore

What a bunch of fatass losers. I am struggling to understand how America is not suffering from major food shortages.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and lato190
What a bunch of fatass losers. I am struggling to understand how America is not suffering from major food shortages.
are you retarded? United states has so much farmable land

are you retarded? United states has so much farmable land
Did you see the size of those obese subhumans? They must be eating entire crop fields and herds of animals to maintain such a size. Not to mention this is what your average American looks like. I heard somewhere that only 5% of Americans weigh under 300lbs.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and lato190
Did you see the size of those obese subhumans? They must be eating entire crop fields and herds of animals to maintain such a size. Not to mention this is what your average American looks like. I heard somewhere that only 5% of Americans weigh under 300lbs.
thats deff not legit

Cuckmerica

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 656, lato190 and 1 other person
Cuckmerica
Keep coping with your West-hating hogwash when you'd be bulk-selling Tandoori chicken from a wheelbarrow in an Islamabad alley if it weren't for our philanthropy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810 and Michael Myers
Keep coping with your West-hating hogwash when you'd be bulk-selling Tandoori chicken from a wheelbarrow in an Islamabad alley if it weren't for our philanthropy.
All the wealth you possess is because you bucktoothed cumskins stole it from us. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
We waz mughals n shieettt
JFL. Tbh the Mughals did possess 23% of the total wealth on earth. And now those shitskin Hindu dindus hate Islamic people with a passion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Keep crying for the west, goat fucking pig.

Keep crying for the west, goat fucking pig.
im a westerner citizen myself, but sorry, i dont cry for americunts, you americunts are not even one tear worth