American Police ANNIHILATES man on meth.

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Legend.

So brutal but how many of these police men are such cucks? Imagine outnumbering a guy that is high , yet you are such a pussy that you melt him to oblivion regardless. :forcedsmile:

Good cops exists of course, but the bad ones take away lives in such degenerate ways.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, framemoggerr, exo and 7 others
View attachment 3064368

So brutal but how many of these police men are such cucks? Imagine outnumbering a guy that is high and unarmed, yet you are such a pussy that you melt him to oblivion regardless. :forcedsmile:

Good cops exists of course, but the bad ones take away lives in such degenerate ways.
American police are hilarious

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: egyptianKang, Roquefort, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Fuck junkies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: framemoggerr, Hetman Vilkas and DalitBoss
Bruh I'm 99% convinced that the people who join the police are weak people in their personal lives that want to feel powerful by fucking others over so they get a job where they can have a gun and a badge so they can feel like theyre the shit.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, flippasav, exo and 10 others
Damn they fucking light him up :lul:💀

Do they really think he is gonna get up after the 20th shot? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, exo and DalitBoss
American police have to deal with niggers, spics, and crackheads on a daily basis so they are very overreactive and fearful for their lives whenever they are on the job.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and DalitBoss
American police have to deal with niggers, spics, and crackheads on a daily basis so they are very overreactive and fearful for their lives whenever they are on the job.
Yeah, degen nation ngl

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Yeah, degen nation ngl
People criticize American police all of the time for being aggressive, but if I pulled over some thugged out nigger in a dodge challenger with tinted windows at 2am in a shithole high crime neighborhood, I would be gripping my gun too. You honestly have no idea what could go down.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and DalitBoss
bruh what the fuck was that

why the fuck did all of them shoot MULTIPLE times each? he dropped to the ground they kept firing

they wanted to kill that guy, those are kill shots, the police officers need to get charged

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser and Autismcel
bruh what the fuck was that

why the fuck did all of them shoot MULTIPLE times each? he dropped to the ground they kept firing

they wanted to kill that guy, those are kill shots, the police officers need to get charged
They def wanted to kill him 😭😭😭 bruh it's actually so crazy that people out here are so bloodthirsty. They just wake up one day and are like "I want to end someone's life".

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
They def wanted to kill him 😭😭😭 bruh it's actually so crazy that people out here are so bloodthirsty. They just wake up one day and are like "I want to end someone's life".
yes you are not supposed to shoot him after he drops to the ground unless the aggressor still poses a threat, which, he didn't. they will use than as an excuse tho. all of these police officers need to be fired. that's legit murder.

happy 4th of July

He had a gun, you have to kill him in that situation, if he's still alive he can shoot back.

He wanted to kill himself and they shot him 26 times wtf??

• So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss