American Psycho is still my favorite movie

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am not saying this from some sort of a corny or edgy "sigma" perspective or whatever, its just a very good movie.

Its been good 2 years since I've watched it, and I've seen a fair number of movies since then, but this one is truly my favorite.

I just strongly agree with the message of it. People are fucking shallow. Most normies think this relates just to the rich and above average, but in reality the message of the movie applies to everyone really.

Truly a timeless blackpilling classic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gods lonely man, PsychoH, org3cel.RR and 7 others
I like it because it’s sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, PsychoH, GigaStacySexual and 9 others
I am not saying this with from sort of a corny or edgy "sigma" perspective or whatever, its just a very good movie.

Its been good 2 years since I've watched it, and I've seen a fair number of movies since then, but this one is truly my favorite.

I just strongly agree with the message of it. People are fucking shallow. Most normies think this relates just to the rich and above average, but in reality the message of the movie applies to everyone really.

Truly a timeless blackpilling classic
Same
And christian bale is high htn

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • +1
Reactions: ss07 and 20/04/2008
They ruined it bro. Find something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, 20/04/2008, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Movie is too fucking good

Ok movie, I mean it's good but maybe a little overrated

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

“The Neon Demon” has the same meaning but way less known and more blackpilled

I will look it up.

What do you think about taxi driver and joker? Both are kinda blackpilling and weren't really destroyed by normies, although joker was mainstream when it came out like 3 years ago

• +1
The biggest problem is people not getting that Bateman is a loser and glorifying him
Bateman is not a loser, both the gloryfing and normie “Muh sigmas don’t understand he’s a loser lol” messages are wrong.
The meaning is that society is simply like this, no good or evil

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, VHD and Lonenely sigma
I will look it up.

What do you think about taxi driver and joker? Both are kinda blackpilling and weren't really destroyed by normies, although joker was mainstream when it came out like 3 years ago
All of them are normie sigma garbage, they lose their power and meaning once they go full mainstream. There’s plenty of blackpill niche movies like Gattaca, abre los ojos. etc

This is my last updated list:
Post in thread 'Movies for Blackpill'
https://looksmax.org/threads/movies-for-blackpill.1149800/post-17082579

• +1
There’s plenty of blackpill niche movies like Gattaca, abre los ojos. etc
Yeah gatacca is great

The biggest problem is people not getting that Bateman is a loser and glorifying him
He isn't more of a loser than anyone else really, if we are talking about personality.

If we are talking about anything else other than his personality, he is a complete winner. Attractive face, tall, high-status and rich, doesn't have to work that much. I'd trade lives the same second

• +1
Bateman is not a loser, both the gloryfing and normie “Muh sigmas don’t understand he’s a loser lol” messages are wrong.
The meaning is that society is simply like this, no good or evil
Nah hes definitely a loser

He isn't more of a loser than anyone else really, if we are talking about personality.
He is more of a loser. He is an outcast in his social circle

Nah hes definitely a loser
Yea a multimillionaire loser with a stacy rich gf that push for marriage and several stacylites in his spinning plates.:feelskek:

• +1
Low T superbad brutally mogs it

• JFL
Reactions: VHD
Not to mention, it has some of the most quotable lines in movie history.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO FIT... IN."

• +1
He is more of a loser. He is an outcast in his social circle
Yeah but his social circle sucks.

Not to mention, we don't know much about other characters. They may be feeling exactly like him, outcasted, but we don't hear their side of the story.

If paul allen was the main character I bet you wouldn't think patrick was a psycho

• +1
Reactions: VHD
I am because I am not having mental breakdowns and am not disrespected by my peers
Yea because some ltn friends respect and muh mental health matters more than raw power.
You talk like a foid

• JFL
Yea because some ltn friends respect and muh mental health matters more than raw power.
You talk like a foid
And you talk like an abused dog

And you talk like an abused dog
Glad to be if multillionaires investment bank owners are in ur society model:feelskek:

I am because I am not having mental breakdowns and am not disrespected by my peers
You talk like a foid
Truth be told, in the movie itself, patrick is very depressed. He doesn't seem to be grateful for all these things we could only dream about.

He may be a loser compared to some aspects of his inner circle, but to 95% of men he is a winner. You can't convince me you wouldn't switch lives with him

• +1
Reactions: VHD and FutureSlayer
Glad to be if multillionaires investment bank owners are in ur society model:feelskek:
I don't know where this notion of "raw power" comes from anyways. He is literally a powerless cuck fantasizing about being powerful

He may be a loser compared to some aspects of his inner circle, but to 95% of men he is a winner. You can't convince me you wouldn't switch lives with him
Best of the best or bust

• +1
I don't know where this notion of "raw power" comes from anyways. He is literally a powerless cuck fantasizing about being powerful
We don’t know if things really happened or not in the movie as it’s purposely grey in that regard.
He’s extremely powerful btw, he’s the bank owner’ son.

• +1
Very true. Look around you, everybody wants to fit in

• +1
We don’t know if things really happened or not in the movie as it’s purposely grey in that regard.
I personally believe he did it all but was saved by his powerful dad. Or maybe he hallucinated that scene where the police car exploded, but really did everything else.

• +1
He's so powerful none of things he does have any effect on anybody

You're not your favourite movie

• +1
The book is honestly way better

• +1
The book is honestly way better
I've heard that but can't seem to find it online. Did you read it as pdf file or as an actual book?

I've heard that but can't seem to find it online. Did you read it as pdf file or as an actual book?

If u want the audio book its on youtube

U can also find the pdf ebook on internet archive

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and FutureSlayer
He's so powerful none of things he does have any effect on anybody
what about the beaten up whore who didn’t want to see him anymore but changed her mind due to money?

fight club mogs

• +1
How many times you've watched it bhai?

Overrated honestly you need to watch more movies

• +1
Reactions: polio
If u want the audio book its on youtube

U can also find the pdf ebook on internet archive

Thanks bro, I forgot to search for an audio book. I couldn't find the PDF for the life of me

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
I prefer indian psycho

Attachments

• 6a8030ae4a20af9cd1148abc87a42625.webp
    6a8030ae4a20af9cd1148abc87a42625.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and apocalypse