American psycho novel is a great book

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Just finished the book yesterday and I was really surprised how much more brutal and disgusting the murder scenes were in comparison to the movie.
I mean the movie wasn’t that brutal after all, not even close to being as gory as other horror movies like the saw franchise for example. So in comparison to the book it is almost like a family movie.

But I really enjoyed the book and it’s even better than the movie. After reading it I can now understand more why Patrick Bateman is so liked or even kinda idolized in redpill/Blackpill communities.
I could relate to many parts of the book and Bateman like for example being constantly nervous about the question if my hair looks good, constantly checking myself in mirrors I encounter, autistically analyzing other people, not feeling understood by other people for what I say etc. (Obv not the murder parts)
And then also of corse the obsession with looksmaxxing is probably the most relatable part for all blackpillers

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, justinzayn and Deleted member 24444
obviously you enjoy a book from a gay author full of young men. it's in your genetics op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
obviously you enjoy a book from a gay author full of young men. it's in your genetics op
Imagine being so immature to care about the sexuality of an author his book is good. But I know Rupert, you are in denial about your homosexuality already for a long time so your post doesn’t surprise me at all. Typical projecting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back