Americans act like immigration is so easy

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Oh u don’t like guns and expensive health care? Just move to Europe

It’s never easy to be an immigrant not to mention most Europeans hate Americans with a passion to the point even I (a non American) have to fake an accent just to sound less American 😂

I really don’t see how it’s so easy I also never saw an American actually immigrate anywhere tbh tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, Imretarded? and 1 other person

It’s never easy to be an immigrant not to mention most Europeans hate Americans with a passion to the point even I (a non American) have to fake an accent just to sound less American 😂

I really don’t see how it’s so easy I also never saw an American actually immigrate anywhere tbh tho
Ok greycel:ogre:

americans don’t have to immigrate numbskull

Ok greycel:ogre:
-a 2024cel even the 2023 TikTokcels mogged you guys

Jfl this new generation of subhumans are mostly shitposters they don’t even try :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and truthhurts

Jfl this new generation of subhumans are mostly shitposters they don’t even try :forcedsmile:
Im not a subhuman @Juandigomigo22 can confirm :ogre::feelsokman:. Bhai luv u still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and Iasacrko
americans don’t have to immigrate numbskull
Well I hear it a lot when someone doesn’t like an aspect of the culture other Americans tell them to fuck off to Europe

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • So Sad

Why all this discrimination of 2023cels

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
2022cels of all people should know how it feels to be hated :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and truthhurts
Why all this discrimination of 2023cels
Because most of u are kids that came from TikTok 2023 is when the looksmax boom started to get big on social media and we got flooded by autistic TikTokcels

That’s how the posts with things like 💀 and 😭 became popular u guys introduced TikTok lingo into this forum :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and not__cel
  • So Sad
A sniper is aiming at you, dodge!

• JFL
Because most of u are kids that came from TikTok 2023 is when the looksmax boom started to get big on social media and we got flooded by autistic TikTokcels

That’s how the posts with things like 💀 and 😭 became popular u guys introduced TikTok lingo into this forum :feelskek:
I was actually lurking from 1995 but have no way to prove it:feelsbadman:

• JFL
It’s never easy to be an immigrant not to mention most Europeans hate Americans with a passion
Was the complete opposite from my experience traveling to Europe. And they all knew I was American before I even spoke to them.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and not__cel
Was the complete opposite from my experience traveling to Europe. And they all knew I was American before I even spoke to them.
At least here in Germany every time I hear ppl speaking English and they find out I have an American accent they immediately treat me worse or say fuck ur accent etc

Idk i literally just fake an accent nowadays whenever I have to speak English I live here :forcedsmile: