Americans act so weird bro I can't overlook it

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Here's the deal
They act like they're in a movie or something, they actually act like characters from a show
It's crazy
They don't look normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, lil truecel, Imretarded? and 2 others
Have u even been to amercia

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
They act like they're in a movie or something, they actually act like characters from a show
It's crazy
They don't look normal
Autism rates are high in USA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon and ElTruecel
Fake and full of small talk. Makes me sick.

they have been trained to do everything based on movies, shows, and videogames. the key to controlling the mind of the normie is hollywood, always has been. right wingers need to stop trying to take over politics, take over art and media, and the politics will follow. it's easy to bypass reason using emotional manipulation in art

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
I'm sure people are like that in every country

they have been trained to do everything based on movies, shows, and videogames. the key to controlling the mind of the normie is hollywood, always has been. right wingers need to stop trying to take over politics, take over art and media, and the politics will follow. it's easy to bypass reason using emotional manipulation in art
I agree with Hollywood but I don’t think that was the key
I think Hollywood’s portrayal of Hedonism stems from the leniency in what people believe in (socially), after the introduction of Hip Hop culture

Honestly man, I wrote some posts on this thread. Read the entire thread, not just this post. I think I explained a lot of it there.. but I didn’t mention one thing: It all started with the ice cube band N.W.A, and their manager (he was one of “them”)…

I'll try covering all of this in a thread maybe

Autism rates are high in USA
Mostly a croc of shit. Everybody in America is "sick", "sad", and "retarded". Fodder for the bullshit healthcare system.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I'm sure people are like that in every country
Idk everytime I see Americans they look weird and have this "Hollywood character" demeanor :feelskek:
People from other countries act like different but not like they're out of a movie

They are so fucking crazy, you never know what they can do be careful around these freaks

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Entschuldigung and thereallegend
It's crazy
They don't look normal
Me after watching disgusting usa tv and seeing disgusting their “banter” being acting like a childish adult

It's crazy
They don't look normal
Because they sit and watch crap all day. They do it more than they socialize with real people.

Because they sit and watch crap all day. They do it more than they socialize with real people.
They learn how to interact watching tv
That's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
They learn how to interact watching tv
That's crazy
now people are growing up on youtube crap. From the age of 3-4:lul:.

When i was a little kid, my mom would kick me out of the house so I'd have to play with the neighborhood kids.

My American cousin came to Lebanon once and I thought he was too much of a normie