americans ARE INSANE 1000 for new iphone

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
So im construction laborer/ electrical helper my phone is dying, it restarts 7-9 times a hour, so i order a new phone and i go to the t mobile store to activate it. Its one plus 8t a good phone that came out last summer, it was for a steal of 350 bucks 380 after tax. I did some research online to compare specs to the samsug and iphones and it was on par with phones that cost 700-800 bucks. I walk in some black women walks in with her teenage daughter and she says i want the newest iphone , they got phone insurance with it and spent 1150 i was like damn. In my area most people make avg wages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BigJimsWornOutTires
iphone is only good for muh NTpill if it even matters
otherwise cheap chinese phones do the job and are obv much better for the price

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stamaster21, Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
According to normies your phone is part of your status. So having an iPhone is higher status then a chinese phone. But the real shit that matter is looks and not being an aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
basically my oneplus 8t which is suppose to be budget phone thats good for gaming, its slightly better then a iphone 11.

According to normies your phone is part of your status. So having an iPhone is higher status then a chinese phone.
i'd say they dont really pay attention to it all that much

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19036
they can charge this because everyone buys their phone on contract. I have an iphone 12 and pay £35 a month for it.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 17829
Brutal iphonepill

Don’t worry that nigger woman is def in debt

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19499, Merćer and 1 other person
Its fuckn crazy folks look at iphones as a status symbol like those beats head phones its almost like fashion. Basically your paying a extra 300-400 dollars for the name.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao and Deleted member 13787
The type of phone you have will at very slightly increase your status. No phone is no IG and Snapchat and Tiktok and whatever zoomers use so very low status. If you have a phone your good, but iPhone has the highest status.

My samsung is lagging like hell after 2 years of use

Still rocking my Pixel 4 XL

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Lmao
iphones are for consoomer normie retards. so much money wasted on brand name items and useless shit like sports and vacations

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview, Merćer and 2 others
iphones are for consoomer normie retards. so much money wasted on brand name items and useless shit like sports and vacations
its crazy their like zombies they spend 1000-1200 bucks then a newer better version comes out in a year and they trade in their phone for 300-400 bucks and get the new phone. Im not saying don't get it, but most of the folks getting it are making avg wages or below avg.

My samsung is lagging like hell after 2 years of use
my samsug a51 began to over heat and restart on its on 7-9 times a hour i said fuck it and bought a oneplus 8t.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
my gf has an iphone and her parents are divorced and both unemployed lol
they can't even buy her clothes but they bought her the latest iphone

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
my gf has an iphone and her parents are divorced and both unemployed lol
they can't even buy her clothes but they bought her the latest iphone
Ok, Chad...

I don't understand it either. I bought a new Iphone 11 six months ago for like $500. So the camera is not quite as good, and it is a little slower. No big deal,

From a technical standpoint iPhones dont offer anything new but the synergy of its operating system and hardware is perfect. So far i owned iPhone 3GS (back in 2010), iPhone 4s, iPhone 7 and 8. I also used several android phones like Lenovo, Samsung and Dogee :)lul:). iPhone were always much smoother and faster than these android phones even when they get old and full of random apps iPhones still remain smooth and fast. Im currently using iPhone 8 (poorcel) which i got new in 2019 and its smooth as fuck and rarely if ever has a random slowdown/stutter, they are good long term investment for a smartphone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Hero of the Imperium
my samsug a51 began to over heat and restart on its on 7-9 times a hour i said fuck it and bought a oneplus 8t.
I have the a71, and its lags like crazy now

I have the a71, and its lags like crazy now
leave those fuckn samug A-series alone they over-heat lag and have very bad cooling systems.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
leave those fuckn samug A-series alone they over-heat lag and have very bad cooling systems.
Just from experience or is this actually factual?

Tell me you have never owned an iPhone without telling me you have never owned an iPhone.

So im construction laborer/ electrical helper my phone is dying, it restarts 7-9 times a hour, so i order a new phone and i go to the t mobile store to activate it. Its one plus 8t a good phone that came out last summer, it was for a steal of 350 bucks 380 after tax. I did some research online to compare specs to the samsug and iphones and it was on par with phones that cost 700-800 bucks. I walk in some black women walks in with her teenage daughter and she says i want the newest iphone , they got phone insurance with it and spent 1150 i was like damn. In my area most people make avg wages.
Imagine paying 1000 for a phone that doesn't give you a more defined jawline.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Merćer and Hero of the Imperium
why buy a bmw when i can get to point a to b with a peugot bro

Yeah it's so dumb, I don't understand the people who buy a new one every year.

If you buy a used one it is great value for your money. The iphone X cost around 300usd 1.5 years ago, and right now it still costs about the same. So effectively you would have had a free iphone if you bought it 1.5 years ago.

Yeah it's so dumb, I don't understand the people who buy a new one every year.

If you buy a used one it is great value for your money. The iphone X cost around 300usd 1.5 years ago, and right now it still costs about the same. So effectively you would have had a free iphone if you bought it 1.5 years ago.
What the hell is going on in your avi?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
meanwhile i have a $10 nokia

Never buy new. Literally just wait 6-8 months until the phone is like half the price lol. That's what I do. And never upgrade yearly. At most, every 2-3 years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
Never buy new. Literally just wait 6-8 months until the phone is like half the price lol. That's what I do. And never upgrade yearly. At most, every 2-3 years.
usually wait 2 years, and buy a newer model that is 1 year old and is much cheaper say it came out at 800 bucks now one year later its 500.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
It is common now to get them as work phones and every 2 or so years the company will replace them and you get to keep the old one as a personal phone, have had iphones now for years without having to pay for them, inherited peoples old work phones that they have no use for and cba to sell.

Just lol, i didn't know anything about phones 2 years ago so just went and bought the a71 cause it was only 350 euros which is ideal range for me back then :feelsrope:

I’ve made fun of people for using android and idgaf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Toth's thot
Leftists that get iPhones are the same retards that support Chink kid slavery to produce that phone, but at the same time condemn US slavery that occurred centuries ago. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Americans dying like abused dogs from inflation while barely being able to pay rent and yet they still pay for consoomer shit

Dumb fucks