Americans are racist towards slavs!!!!!

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
As soon as girls find out where I'm from, they lose all interest. Over for slavcels in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, HighIQcel, Hades and 2 others
i think that’s cope

people in america couldn’t name u one balkan or slavic country

maybe russia

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Time Travel, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
i think that’s cope

maybe russia
I've had this happen to me since I was a teencel. Girls would show interest, get closer to me, smile and be enthusiastic and of course they would ask where I'm from because I have an unconventional accent, and I'd tell them I'm from fucking Ukraine and they would lose all interest immediately

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I've had this happen to me since I was a teencel. Girls would show interest, get closer to me, smile and be enthusiastic and of course they would ask where I'm from because I have an unconventional accent, and I'd tell them I'm from fucking Ukraine and they would lose all interest immediately
i’m not sure mate

in UK i have said i am turkish and albanian (if they r rly interested i say the other countries i am from too) and they don’t care

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
communist bro

Slavs should be the last people blaming their race lol

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1464
agreed, slavs are not bad looking people at all
I got the norwood gene even though no one in my family up to my grand grand parents on both sides went bald. Next year I predict I will reach the point of inflection where I will have to get a hair system.

I got the norwood gene even though no one in my family up to my grand grand parents on both sides went bald. Next year I predict I will reach the point of inflection where I will have to get a hair system.
it is not over for you sir, with how fast shit is progessing nowadays you will get your hairs back easily. good luck and fuck those girls that hate on you for being a Slavic God. I love slav people alot

it is not over for you sir, with how fast shit is progessing nowadays you will get your hairs back easily. good luck and fuck those girls that hate on you for being a Slavic God. I love slav people alot
There's no point in getting my natural hairline back because it's trash. With a hair system I can get a lower hairline that will be 1000x more aesthetic than the results I'd get with fin and a transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Have you getten laid by hiding your slavic identity?

over for gopnikcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, pisslord, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
i think that’s cope

maybe russia

This.

American women (for the most part) don't give a shit where a man is from. As long as he's goodlooking, doesn't have a hurka durk accent, and isn't dirt poor, African, Middle Eastern or East Asian.

Hatred of Slavic men is mostly a Western European problem. Not so much in Canada or United States.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
Most white people in Canada / US have Slavic admixture. They won’t notice where you’re from if you don’t talk about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, turkproducer and Mediocre Normalfag
Murica is full of Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans but no (0) English Americans..

Which is interesting seen as most of the colonists were from England :feelshaha:

This.

American women (for the most part) don't give a shit where a man is from. As long as he's goodlooking, doesn't have a hurka durk accent, and isn't dirt poor, African, Middle Eastern or East Asian.

Hatred of Slavic men is mostly a Western European problem. Not so much in Canada or United States.
middle eastern men have decent smv in uk

so do african/blacks but accent is falio

east asian and curries habe lowest smv in UK it seems, but even they do good compared to other countries

Murica is full of Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans but no (0) English Americans..

Which is interesting seen as most of the colonists were from England :feelshaha:
English Americans are just considered Americans

Don't talk about the US if you don't know what you're talking about. I know many people from England that live in America.

Don't talk about the US if you don't know what you're talking about. I know many people from England that live in America.
God you're thick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Blackout.xl and Peachy
Go back to Ukraine, dah.

Of course we are. That’s the whole basis of why they were slaves in the first place

come up with some country name and tell them ur comming from that, women especially in US are dumb as f

I feel you. Women are always disappointed when they find out in not Indian.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
middle eastern men have decent smv in uk

so do african/blacks but accent is falio

east asian and curries habe lowest smv in UK it seems, but even they do good compared to other countries
There are very few arab in uk
Sync can’t be determined

There are very few arab in uk
not true there are quite a lot around but not as much as indian or pakistani

they have good smv

not true there are quite a lot around but not as much as indian or pakistani

they have good smv
EEC249EA D155 4848 9A56 E0AEEAECBD7F

Smv can’t be determine if there population is tiny af.Only good looking Arabs are Persian who are lighter paki.Arab gulf ones are uglier tanned curries with receded orbitals.Saying there smv is higher is 🤡

Where are you from

View attachment 272206
Smv can’t be determine if there population is tiny af.Only good looking Arabs are Persian who are lighter paki.Arab gulf ones are uglier tanned curries with receded orbitals.Saying there smv is higher is 🤡
no levantine arabs look good, so do berbers

gulf arabs are curry lol

persians arent arab..

If you now live in US, tell them you are from US, there's no point in bringing Ukraine into discussion.

no levantine arabs look good, so do berbers
Maybe Algerians cause of French breeding their women.They look white.
Morrocans not really some of em look like primitive mulattos and some resemble gulf Arabs.Most I have interacted ( in an Islamist community) were darker than me.

Over for me kievcel :feelswah: :feelswhy: