AMERICANS ARE SO RETARDED GTFIH [TRUMP RELATED]

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
This italian guy on football Twitter, made a post as a joke, that this italian youtuber Marco Violi(Mark Violets here) Who makes video about AS Roma(Football team), was the shooter of Trump. Americans believed It, Even a member of the White House posted It, and his face was all over the reports.
Now Imagine this guy that Yesterday was making videos about AS Roma he will find Fbi at his house tomorrow when he wakes up JFL:lul:
IMG 20240714 033139

IMG 20240714 033223
IMG 20240714 033231
IMG 20240714 033151
IMG 20240714 033205

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, not__cel, horizontallytall and 17 others
YT CHANNEL OF THE POOR GUY

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and murdah
@St.TikTokcel @Xangsane @rand anon

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, murdah and rand anon
>a member of the White House posted It

this is some random journalist at "Today News Africa" covering the white house not like a white house representative. real pasta brained moment here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
IMG 1797

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Imretarded?, KhatcodaiA3 and 1 other person
>a member of the White House posted It

this is some random journalist at "Today News Africa" covering the white house not like a white house representative. real pasta brained moment here
idk what the fuck he was but there Is no way he cannot check a news cause it's gotten all over america and was a stupid troll post

@looksmaxxed @IAMNOTANINCEL @Thebbcmaxxer @nathan

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and IAMNOTANINCEL
just as well, he needs to learn his lesson.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, murdah and LonelyLooksmaxxer
funniest thing its that he Is not even "famous" he has like 30k followers and thats it

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
the real one died btw not a real danger for the mistaken guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and goo25
Thoughts on rap btw?
Asides from prime Eminem, I don’t rly care about flow or lyricism in rap, if I listen to it it’s mostly for the beats/production or if it’s popish. So like Kanye, Tyler, cudi, Mac miller

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and murdah
Asides from prime Eminem, I don’t rly care about flow or lyricism in rap, if I listen to it it’s mostly for the beats/production or if it’s popish. So like Kanye, Tyler, cudi, Mac miller
Good picks, rappers like Lil Durk and King Von are shit. Mac Miller and Tyler are dope though

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and rand anon
Good picks, rappers like Lil Durk and King Von are shit. Mac Miller and Tyler are dope though
From what I’ve heard from von, he was a good storyteller, much better than someone like future who raps about the same shit constantly. Granted I haven’t heard future’s old stuff. Von was a fucking psycho though, good riddance he’s gone :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
From what I’ve heard from von, he was a good storyteller, much better than someone like future who raps about the same shit constantly. Granted I haven’t heard future’s old stuff. Von was a fucking psycho though, good riddance he’s gone :feelskek:
von was hyped cause of his backstory but he's nothing special
future Is great tho imo

• +1
Reactions: murdah and rand anon
von was hyped cause of his backstory but he's nothing special
future Is great tho imo
His voice sounds cool but I just can’t get over how repetitive the stuff he raps about is. I do like some of his songs but it’s only cause of metro

• +1
Reactions: goo25
His voice sounds cool but I just can’t get over how repetitive the stuff he raps about is. I do like some of his songs but it’s only cause of metro
i dont know since how many years i Ve been listening to this Song when i discovered It on GTA V but i never get tired of It jfl

also when i listened first time to "One big family" from the new album with metro the production gave me chills

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i dont know since how many years i Ve been listening to this Song when i discovered It on GTA V but i never get tired of It jfl

Sounds good, it’s going on the playlist :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: goo25
top fucking kek over for medcels :lul::lul::lul::lul:

iyNbDO4weFmhv6dbCG6dglEwhUp0X f9hx80ohKCHI

For white americans, if you arent a blonde hair blue eyed white anglo saxon protestant, or nordic gigachad, you might as well be a sandnigger terrorist.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, USERΝAME, Imretarded? and 1 other person
top fucking kek over for medcels :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3029467

For white americans, if you arent a blonde hair blue eyed white anglo saxon protestant, or nordic gigachad, you might as well be a sandnigger terrorist.
he’s too dark even for our standards btw

New meta is to write anything Trump related so you get 30 reacts.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and goo25
New meta is to write anything Trump related so you get 30 reacts.
this was geniunely hilarious for me that i know him, seeing his face even on here considering that he has 30k followers at max