Americans are such cucks

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I posted a question on Reddit on one of my 100's of alts, regarding why the niggers always cry racism and every dumbass white american cuck, guy or girl, believes them

Jfc you morons are FUCKED. My hopes that one day all of this will be over and cucks will be dead seems not to be founded in reality.

But hey, what can I expect from fucking dumbasses? In the US there's barely any public education, like your avg IQ is 60 or something you goddamn troglodytes dumbasses LOL

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
America is painful to live in if you are even remotely sentient. Nation of cattle who blindly write paychecks to Israel and the destruction of the world without a second thought.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, penguinza, Whatever and 2 others
America is painful to live in if you are even remotely sentient. Nation of cattle who blindly write paychecks to Israel and the destruction of the world without a second thought.
You are not wrong. Fucking hate those dumbasses, both the whites and the blacks. Not sure about the others but holy fuck, are they dumb as FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and AutisticGymcel
I posted a question on Reddit on one of my 100's of alts, regarding why the niggers always cry racism and every dumbass white american cuck, guy or girl, believes them

Jfc you morons are FUCKED. My hopes that one day all of this will be over and cucks will be dead seems not to be founded in reality.

But hey, what can I expect from fucking dumbasses? In the US there's barely any public education, like your avg IQ is 60 or something you goddamn troglodytes dumbasses LOL
IMG 4807

And the worst kind of cuckoldry even: agecuckoldry.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
BBC is law

hmm

• JFL
You are not wrong. Fucking hate those dumbasses, both the whites and the blacks. Not sure about the others but holy fuck, are they dumb as FUCK
The country was founded on stolen land and genocide by Lucifer worshipping Freemasons. It’s not even a real country.

• +1
Screenshot 2024 07 09 at 42506 PM

jfl.

• JFL

agreed. thank god I have a European background/ morals in America. such an advantage

• +1
Can't wait to fap your SWC / SBC to it, right?
I don’t watch that shit:ogre: I watch lesbians drink milk out of each others tits

• Love it