Americans are you actually racist?

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Despite all the racist shit the blows up on social media and on the news. I don't think Americans are that racist at all. It's because Americans care so much about racism, it's a constant topic despite the fact that no one irl actually gives a shit about race.

Thoughts?

Americans have more in common with each other culturally no matter what the background is tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Everyone here is equally racist. Asians, blacks, whites, hispanics. It feels pretty balanced.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and Kamui
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and PrinceLuenLeoncur
people act pc in public but we all know everyone is secretly racist as shit

Despite all the racist shit the blows up on social media and on the news. I don't think Americans are that racist at all. It's because Americans care so much about racism, it's a constant topic despite the fact that no one irl actually gives a shit about race.

Thoughts?
not that racist now days in terms of calling people racist names, but more so sexual racism. Seems much more race obsessed online , irl is more balanced but still favors whites more relative to good looking non whites who get taxed more. The tax seems much less abroad and if anything a halo for good looking non whites.

people are pc in public but we all know everyone is secretly racist as shit
Everyone on earth is somewhat racist. But Americans are uniquely accepting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and incel194012940
The west in general is uniquely accepting compared to the rest of the world. Just look at all of the subhumans on this forum. It's literally mutt central

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
i dont mind any race, i just dont like the rats causing trouble and ethnics running around with weapons while deep in their emotions

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
The west in general is uniquely accepting compared to the rest of the world. Just look at all of the subhumans on this forum. It's literally mutt central
What other region would allow their countries to be literally demographically changed without any real violence?

What other region would allow their countries to be literally demographically changed without any real violence?
If millions of subhumans poured into China, they literally would be exterminated lol

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg and incel194012940
Everyone on earth is somewhat racist. But Americans are uniquely accepting

Must be cap tbh. EE are racist ASF

Africans ain’t racist either, they are too welcoming to outsiders which is why they get cucked

Last edited: