Americans should just make gun laws already

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed
You’d think after so many middle schoolers being filled with bullet holes wed learn

You’d think after so many middle schoolers being filled with bullet holes wed learn
Cuckreact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
No. Why does the American government constantly stage/orchestrate fake mass shootings? Why do they want your guns so badly?

Case in point: Sandy Hook. Completely fake nonsense designed to take a hold of peoples’ emotions and have them surrender their rights

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, diamondbill, kanderior and 1 other person
Sandy Hook
dunno about the others but to this day this remains the most obviously fake one to me, so many weird things about the official story. Major red pill for 14 year old me.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Deleted member 51576
dunno about the others but to this day this remains the most obviously fake one to me, so many weird things about the official story. Major red pill for 14 year old me.
No. Why does the American government constantly stage/orchestrate fake mass shootings? Why do they want your guns so badly?

Case in point: Sandy Hook. Completely fake nonsense designed to take a hold of peoples’ emotions and have them surrender their rights

Explain to a normie like me

seethe leftoid

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
The problem is niggers and spics you retard not guns, jfl at your iq believing in jewish lies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Marsiere214, Allornothing and 3 others
The problem is niggers and spics you retard not guns, jfl at your iq believing in jewish lies
Those demographics aren’t the ones murdering school children

Difference is, they have created a climate where guns are fighted with guns. So if you remove civil guns, criminals will overpower. And siezing guns is a massive meme.

ok so without guns we have knife attackers, mental health in school ykno, but americucks dont give a shit

Most mass shooting are done by niggers, are you fucking slow? You can literally look all this shit up and see for yourself it’s not hard

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Seeing the YouTube clips of the way that the “parents” behaved was just surreal. I’ve worked with many parents who lost their children and they are literally empty shells. They just exist but are completely lifeless. A very stark contrast to the hired actors for Sandy Hook who are so animated and often laughing, cheering, etc.

Insanity. The US government is inept at everything, including false flag propaganda to strip its citizens of their rights

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and incelmogger
Difference is, they have created a climate where guns are fighted with guns.
if there weren’t any spics or niggers guns wouldn’t be a problem

Here’s attention bro

Seeing the YouTube clips of the way that the “parents” behaved was just surreal. I’ve worked with many parents who lost their children and they are literally empty shells. They just exist but are completely lifeless. A very stark contrast to the hired actors for Sandy Hook who are so animated and often laughing, cheering, etc.

Insanity. The US government is inept at everything, including false flag propaganda to strip its citizens of their rights
They want to divert attention away from black crime and they don’t want white people to have guns.

Explain to a normie like me
the one that really got me was the fake crowd going around in circles to create the impression of activity around the school.
There's also the complete absence of any security footage, some parents saying the saw a second shooter who looked like a military guy, the fact that a FEMA mass shooting drill happened to be taking place in the same city and same day as the shooting, one of the kids accidentally slipping up and saying he was told they were in a "drill" by a teacher, no paramedics or panic around the school, all the parents having political connections, crisis actors, other stuff too. Really badly organized psyop.

Last edited:

where can i read about the sandy hook conspiracy

And I said school shootings those are mostly done by a particular demographic
Nice source bro, per 100,000 blacks commit more. Black males also account for around 6% of the population and commit almost 60% of homicides in the US. Maybe think a little harder before posting this shit. And yeah you’re right about schools, but a lot of those were a psy op where the fbi was clearly involved. Middle Easterners and Jews are also categorised as white under the census, and a good portion of mass shootings were done by them. Take the Orlando night club shooting or parkland for example.

A1332BC9 40A0 46D0 94F0 85A62B5C533D

• +1
Nice source bro, per 100,000 blacks commit more. Black males also account for around 6% of the population and commit almost 60% of homicides in the US. Maybe think a little harder before posting this shit. And yeah you’re right about schools, but a lot of those were a psy op where the fbi was clearly involved. Middle Easterners and Jews are also categorised as white under the census, and a good portion of mass shootings were done by them. Take the Orlando night club shooting or parkland for example.

View attachment 2588660
Your “source” shows the same thing he posted.

The graph is just fake

14E37B03 EA15 4A88 986D C2013F25C329

• +1
  • +1
Do you know what per 100,000 means or are you retarded. Those statistics broken down further prove my point, not his.
I’m purely talking about the graph you posted that goes back to the link he showed. No mention of per 100000 anywhere in the source so for all I know it’s fake

Are you retarted enough to not check your own sources?

• +1
I’m purely talking about the graph you posted that goes back to the link he showed. No mention of per 100000 anywhere in the source so for all I know it’s fake

Are you retarted enough to not check your own sources?
You’re very slow. I posted a graph with that source at the bottom which broke down those stats per 100,000

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and diamondbill
You’re very slow. I posted a graph with that source at the bottom which broke down those stats per 100,000

here they are all in denial even though there's alot of blacks who say blacks commit the most crimes
these guys are still in delulu land

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, wishIwasSalludon and incelmogger
Banning guns after they’re already in circulation is retarded. Ideally they should never have been allowed in the first place. Too late now.

Nice source bro, per 100,000 blacks commit more
Nice faked statistic bro, I can’t find that graph anywhere on statista jfl maybe post an actual source dumb fuck

And according to your stat Hispanics are the least violent and Asians are the second most violent jfl if you think that bs is true.

You’re retarded you said blacks commit most of the shootings not per 100000

Even if it were only whites 79% of mass shootings would still happen.

And most of these “mass shootings” done by blacks are gang violence jfl, in other words gangsters killing other gangsters.

The type of mass shootings where a guy gets a gun and kills innocent civilians is done almost entirely by whites.
commit almost 60% of homicides in the US.
60% of arrests blacks are around 8x more likely to be falsely arrested and are also the most exonerated race. Maybe next time read your own source instead of believe whatever you read in stormfront.

Also jfl on blaming shootings done by whites on “da joos”

Nice faked statistic bro, I can’t find that graph anywhere on statista jfl maybe post an actual source dumb fuck

And according to your stat Hispanics are the least violent and Asians are the second most violent jfl if you think that bs is true.

You’re retarded you said blacks commit most of the shootings not per 100000

Even if it were only whites 79% of mass shootings would still happen.

And most of these “mass shootings” done by blacks are gang violence jfl, in other words gangsters killing other gangsters.

The type of mass shootings where a guy gets a gun and kills innocent civilians is done almost entirely by whites.

60% of arrests blacks are around 8x more likely to be falsely arrested and are also the most exonerated race. Maybe next time read your own source instead of believe whatever you read in stormfront.

Also jfl on blaming shootings done by whites on “da joos”
Are you a legit NPC libtard faggot or just a nigger coping I can’t tell

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and diamondbill
How about you post an actual source retard? The graph you posted doesn’t exist jfl and even if it did it says that Hispanics are the least violent and Asians are the second most violent. Do you really believe that shit?

If you’re so concerned with black and Hispanic violence than you should be in favor of gun control

How about you post an actual source retard? The graph you posted doesn’t exist jfl and even if it did it says that Hispanics are the least violent and Asians are the second most violent. Do you really believe that shit?
It’s legit just a per 100k break down of the stats in the original source you posted you fucking retarded nigger, specifically about the 148 mass shootings. I’m not talking about overall crime obviously, I posted the graph in direct reference to your claims about whites disproportionately committing mass shootings, which I proved isn’t the case.

• JFL
If you’re so concerned with black and Hispanic violence than you should be in favor of gun control
No I should be in favour of segregation and deporting spics. Gun control won’t fix the problem, it will just push it back further.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and wishIwasSalludon
No I should be in favour of segregation and deporting spics. Gun control won’t fix the problem, it will just push it back further.
In a white ethno state guns won’t be a problem, and they never were historically until niggers and spics came along. Go figure.

• +1
  • +1