Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
In Sweden we don't even have that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and alurmo
No guns. Only gangstas have guns here
in our country the cops are puppets to prison gangs jfl
they get bribed easily
if i wanted i could get pulled over on-purpose and bribe the cop for no ticket and a ak with rounds for prob around 54 dollars(converted from my countries currency)

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
That one fucker in Canada with the van though. I’m sure y’all got vans in sweden

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
they get bribed easily
if i wanted i could get pulled over on-purpose and bribe the cop for no ticket and a ak with rounds for prob around 54 dollars(converted from my countries currency)
What's that, mexico?? Sounds like a scary place. Maybe Congo?

That one fucker in Canada with the van though. I’m sure y’all got vans in sweden
They put out barriers in crowded areas to prevent that sorta thing. Not that I'm supporting it or anything. We had this one kid with a sword. Some far right bloke in a Darth Vader costume.

What's that, mexico?? Sounds like a scary place. Maybe Congo?
its south africa
Screenshot 2024 06 13 044611

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Eriot Lodger
They put out barriers in crowded areas to prevent that sorta thing. Not that I'm supporting it or anything. We had this one kid with a sword. Some far right bloke in a Darth Vader costume.
Yes and he tool selfies with people before he did it too

never heard of it b4
im not that tapped in with sa music tbh
They're like the only relevant thing south africa produced how do you not know them lol

They're like the only relevant thing south africa produced how do you not know them lol
im being deadass
it must be just a white thing to know them then

but I bet they only date whites :feelskek:
dead wrong
the white person must be rugbystatusmaxxed
but they mostly changed their preferences these last couple of years
they love more coloured guys

dead wrong
the white person must be rugbystatusmaxxed
but they mostly changed their preferences these last couple of years
they love more coloured guys
I've seen some videos of south Africa and stuff and never saw mixed race couples
Being serious

Race is really a social construct
Look how much the race perception changes at every country

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
Race is really a social construct
Look how much the race perception changes at every country
No it doesn't. Racial stereotypes are pretty universal. Not that the thread had anything to do with that but I guess my threads are just a dumpster ground for your ignorant beliefs.

No it doesn't. Racial stereotypes are pretty universal. Not that the thread had anything to do with that but I guess my threads are just a dumpster ground for your ignorant beliefs.
Yes it does
This guy would be considered a dark black on my country
The same way white people from here aren't considered white in USA

they're from south africa? woulda never guessed that
My ex girlfriend I fucked who got raped with the baseball bats introduced me to them.

they get bribed easily
based I, need to move their.Which country is this

Its bullish in cuckmerica that corruption is only accessible to the elite, and even millionaires get jailed all in the name of bullshit " justice' . The only justice is having a way to make big money illegally rather then wage slave, but cuckmerica has ridiculously long prison sentences.

In brazil you can mruder someone and get out in a few years, and the gangs have connections with the police so most never see the inside of a jail cell.

never mind fuck living their. But Eastern Europe or South America , Brazil Mexico, Serbia ,Romania, Poland ,Albania, russia are corrupt countries where if one were to become a gangster they could stay off the jail cel by bribing the right people and as long as they didn't go serial killer mode. Maybe your gang has a few murders a year and then does it outside of the city, no problem.

Other small shit like robberies or trafficking nobody bats an eye since no one dies.

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
over for cuckopeans