@Amnesia appreciation thread

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
@Amnesia
Amnesia

this nigga is like almost completely 100% looksmaxxed. I have not see any user put anywhere near as much effort into literally maximizing every single aspect of their looks as him. This nigga spent 30k USD on surgeries for his face, is 6'1 and wears 4" lifts with insoles in them, wears shoulderpads underneath his shirts to make himself wider, wears colored contacts, gymcels and has a lean physique, and probably much more too.

yall should look up to him

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Highrise, Deleted member 439 and 12 others
A pic of his face ?

he is 6'1 with lifts, not normally.

but shhh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, johncruz12345, diggbicc and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I mean, I was joking about the shoulder pads, but everything else is accurate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Good_Little_Goy, Pussyslayer and 13 others
He does commit himself to looksmaxxing a lot it seems, he's fucking 30 or something, mogs 99.9% of 30 year olds if we're being real here. I respect the commitment.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, IndianJock, Zeta ascended and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
Ill make a thread listing every single thing Ive done to looksmax from surgery to the lift shoes I wear with before after pics too

I ll make sure to tag you op

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, RAITEIII, Eduardo DOV and 19 others
I'm wondering whats the gayest thing I can say about Amnesia and not get banned

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and ZyzzReincarnate
@Amnesia
Amnesia

this nigga is like almost completely 100% looksmaxxed. I have not see any user put anywhere near as much effort into literally maximizing every single aspect of their looks as him. This nigga spent 30k USD on surgeries for his face, is 6'1 and wears 4" lifts with insoles in them, wears shoulderpads underneath his shirts to make himself wider, wears colored contacts, gymcels and has a lean physique, and probably much more too.

It's sad cause when he will take off his lifts and shoulderpads and contact lens he will be subhuman.He can't wear them everytime....

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3195
Love him TBH.
a) Successfully looksmaxxed to an enormous level
b) Not hiding the fact
c) Seems to be a nice person

Just lol. I spent over 50k on looksmaxxing within a year of being on lookism. I ascended hard.

Either way though, he is definitely a dedicated looksmaxxed and gave me advice back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Just lol. I spent over 50k on looksmaxxing within a year of being on lookism. I ascended hard.

Either way though, he is definitely a dedicated looksmaxxed and gave me advice back in the day.
What surgeries did u get? Before afters?

@Amnesia
Amnesia

Truth is stranger than fiction

He's rivaled by Getlooksordietryin. Dude got double jaw, lefort 1, zso, hair transplant, beard transplant and went on steroids.
ayiU0kg_d.jpg
images

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Highrise, Pussyslayer and 2 others
Ill make a thread listing every single thing Ive done to looksmax from surgery to the lift shoes I wear with before after pics too

I ll make sure to tag you op
plz do

• +1
Reactions: Kade and SexyMofo

what did you get done

What did you spend it all on? And how old are you and where did you get the money? I thought we were around the same age.

Even with how autistic Amnesia can be about looks, I knew he was joking about the shoulder pads
He's rivaled by Getlooksordietryin. Dude got double jaw, lefort 1, zso, hair transplant, beard transplant and went on steroids.
ayiU0kg_d.jpg
View attachment 161955
images
I thought bimax comes with lefort 1

His story just goes to show that when it comes to slaying one night stands, face > height.
Height only matters as a status signal for a boyfriend

His story just goes to show that when it comes to slaying one night stands, face > height.
Height only matters as a status signal for a boyfriend

he got laid 8 times before 30 when he didnt wear lifts
after 30 he got laid 100+ times when he started wearing lifts

he got laid 8 times before 30 when he didnt wear lifts
after 30 he got laid 100+ times when he started wearing lifts
his slaying is beacuse he finally used tinder I think?
He was born a chad. Look at his before photos.
The only difference now is that he looks older, and his nose is slightly better (looked OK before tbh)
If he'd have used tinder when he was younger, he'd have slayed then too

his slaying is beacuse he finally used tinder I think?
He was born a chad. Look at his before photos.
The only difference now is that he looks older, and his nose is slightly better (looked OK before tbh)
If he'd have used tinder when he was younger, he'd have slayed then too
I agree tbh
but when someone told him that height doesnt matter he responded saying what i said
he also said fraud or die faggot IIRC

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and nastynas