@Amnesia is a monster. It's time I tell you guys everything

Feminineboi

Feminineboi

Banned
@Amnesia raped me.

This isn't easy for me to say, but it's what happened.

The moment i joined this site, I felt unwelcome. I was looking for a way to fit in, be that through making witty comments on other's threads, or by making my own clever ones. Nothing I did made me feel appreciated; I was at an extreme low point in life, looking for positive reinforcement from a website full of social rejects.

That's when he pounced

Screenshot 20201008 164727 Chrome

He lured me in with kindness and hope, telling me that even though I wasn't appreciated in the outside world, he still loved me like a brother.

After quite sometime of chatting as "buds", he asked if I wanted to come to California to learn some of how he made money, and maybe play some "Super Smash Bros." For the Nintendo Switch.

On the plane trip over to California, I felt content, knowing I had found a good friend. Little did I know what was in store for me.

When he arrived to pick me up from the airport (he was 30 minutes late), he looked just like he did in his pictures, really good. The thing is...he was far far shorter in real life, like surprisingly so. I would estimate around 5'6

Screenshot 20201008 164744 Chrome

What came next surprised me: his voice.
While I expected a deep masculine voice, I instead found a highly effeminate voice, with extreme gay undertones.
I brushed it off telling myself "it's probably genetic, some people just have voices like this"

On the car ride back to his place I couldn't help but notice how while he looked good, something was...uncanny

Screenshot 20201008 164645 Chrome

The whole situation just didn't sit right with me, and I proceeded to almost chicken out of our meet up, coming up with excuses such as: "my mom needs me back now, i'm really sorry" and "I don't feel well at all".
Yet he insisted I come over.

When we arrived, I was astonished at the mess his apartment was. Clutter everywhere, like a house owned by a mentally deranged insane asylum patient.
I once again brushed my suspicions off, coming up with more excuses as to why this entire debacle was okay.

He took off his shoes, and to my suprise he didn't put on his signature lift-filled-slippers. To my suprise, he stood at around 5'2. He is tiny. I didn't care, though, because at least i had a friend...right?

When playing video games, he insisted we both play as male characters. Every chance he got he attempted to make sexual innuendo within the game (lots of tea-bagging and homosexual jokes).

He starts to ask me about sex and my personal preferences. He brags about how he used to slay when he worked at a bar recently, and how successfully he performs on Tinder. I am hesitant to answer of course and start to make my way to the door, when he grabs me by the arm, and pulls me back to the couch with his powerful lift-aided 5'2 frame.

He says he's growing tired of women, and wants to experience something "new". He asks if I've ever kissed a man, and i that point I dash to the door, desperate to live this hell-hole.

He grabs me by the waist and I feel something sharp and pointy enter my neck.

I wake up tied on my stomach to his extra-small crib-sized bed.

For two days straight he sodomized me without mercy or concern. He force-fed me then gave me powerful laxatives to fulfill his wicked fetishes.

Fghfh5665

Though this hell lasted for two days, it felt like an eternity.

He let me go feeling powerless, alone, and even more lost than before.

My life hasn't been the same since

@EreptileDysfunction @Truthmirrorcoper @Danish_Retard @GreenTea @PYT @ThreadMatters @BigBoy @Bronze8 @egoy @kjsbdfiusdf @MentalistKebab @Spartacus1- @JMax

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 5634, Lars and 48 others
over

fuck FBI is knocking at my doors rn

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 4902, Deleted member 5048 and 22 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, eyearea, Deleted member 9090 and 14 others
dn rd but youre gay for writing this larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 5048 and 12 others
@Amnesia is over party 🦀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5522 and 3 others
and kids, THAT is how I met your mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
i wish one day a fag can write something like this for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5634 and 10 others
giphy.gif
in reality op gladly received amenesia's cock like so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6723, Warlow and 3 others
#amnesiaiscancelledparty
@mods it's time to act

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Warlow, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Not a fucking word. Not one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5522
dn read
but the title is funny so i gave you a shekel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5634, Lars and 9 others
Half this forum would gladly take your place

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AngryAsianManlet, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
parody's me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I loled tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5875, Feminineboi and 1 other person
he grabs me by the arm, and pulls me back to the couch with his powerful lift-aided 5'2 frame.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Warlow and Feminineboi

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Amnesia, Feminineboi and 1 other person
Read every single letter. Caged. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Feminineboi
OMG @Amnesia I CAN'T BELIEVE U WOULD DO THIS I LOOKED UP TO U AS MY FORUM CHAD HERO NOW I HAVE TO PULL UR SIDE PROFILE AND ORBITAL POSTERS OFF MY WALL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9380 and 5 others
dnr gay larp tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
That must be the gayest dream (or fanfiction) that I have ever heard.

Sorry bro I hope u are ok now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Sounds like a copypasta

i wish

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot