• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Roped?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Your brother is younger and taller than you I'm assuming?
Yes

Prom king
Walked into a Hollister clothing store and was offered a modeling job on the spot

I have a blackpill story I've never told that would break the forum, but it's so outrageous no one would believe so I've never bothered

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 5292, Darkstrand and 4 others
Yes

Prom king
Walked into a Hollister clothing store and was offered a modeling job on the spot

I have a blackpill story I've never told that would break the forum, but it's so outrageous no one would believe so I've never bothered
Imagine not telling it, jfl

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Yes

Prom king

Post it.

• +1
Yes

Prom king

I'm assuming you're not posting any pic.

I don't know what stories are those but there's the fact that there's people around a reasonable close level of looks on the forum and don't have those experiences so maybe that's why sometimes it could be perceived by some to be a larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Imagine not telling it, jfl
I always told myself if I leave these forums it will be my last thread I make as a parting blackpill gift
I'm assuming you're not posting any pic.

I don't know what stories are those but there's the fact that there's people around a reasonable close level of looks on the forum and don't have those experiences so maybe that's why sometimes it could be perceived by some to be a larp.
ive showed tons of PSLers his pics thru pm before

DAE remember this thread??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
I always told myself if I leave these forums it will be my last thread I make as a parting blackpill gift
Save it for a rainy day
Like if some dumb media site was to get this site taken down

• +1
Yes

Prom king

Nothing can break the forum lol also who's involved, stacies, average, below? Stacies are way less likely to be part of those "unbelievable stories"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Yes

Prom king

Do it or pm me it.

And pm brothers pic if possible.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Deleted

Did you ever post pics of your bro on looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Your brother still mogs you even after looksmaxxing? Fuarkkk...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Your brother still mogs you even after looksmaxxing? Fuarkkk...
At this point we're similar certainly. We have different appeals. I rock full short stubble he cant grow facial hair and is always clean shaven. I tan and am a bit more muscular while he's a bit more prettyboy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others

At this point we're similar certainly. We have different appeals. I rock full short stubble he cant grow facial hair and is always clean shaven. I tan and am a bit more muscular while he's a bit more prettyboy
Height stats?

• +1
That women approach should be common knowledge already. Only copers who are jealous disagree or try to gaslight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
Height stats?

hes 6ft im 5'10'' and hes 27 im 31

We dont live near each other and never really were friends growing up so tbh Ive rarely even talked girls to him or shot the shot about whatever.

But he once told me he had 100 lays, and this was back when he was 23. I cant imagine how many hes up to now given he works in Hollywood as a producer and actually hangs around and goes to A list parties. He was at Jay Z and Beyonces house a few months ago. Also went to a party hosted by Jordan Sparks too

• +1
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others

We dont live near each other and never really were friends growing up so tbh Ive rarely even talked girls to him or shot the shot about whatever.

But he once told me he had 100 lays, and this was back when he was 23. I cant imagine how many hes up to now given he works in Hollywood as a producer and actually hangs around and goes to A list parties. He was at Jay Z and Beyonces house a few months ago. Also went to a party hosted by Jordan Sparks too
You need to share more life experiences man. And more surgery advice, I've been saving money to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted

"One time we both met this cute girl and both gave her our numbers, she texted me thinking my number was my brothers, and the girl said "wow I'm shocked you guys are brothers cause your brother is so much uglier than you." I was pretty depressed after that one tbh."

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
"One time we both met this cute girl and both gave her our numbers, she texted me thinking my number was my brothers, and the girl said "wow I'm shocked you guys are brothers cause your brother is so much uglier than you." I was pretty depressed after that one tbh."

giphy.gif
Yeah that happened when we were both teenagers. It was at a wedding and we both met this cute girl and both gave her our numbrs. She thought she was texting me brother when she said that she was amazed we were brothers cause "your brother" is so much uglier.

So brutal.

TO be fair though I was subhuman af specifically that year of my life. I went vegan and did it so incorrectly too, I relied on like only bread and pasta and bloated up like a hot air balloon.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Yeah that happened when we were both teenagers. It was at a wedding and we both met this cute girl and both gave her our numbrs. She thought she was texting me brother when she said that she was amazed we were brothers cause "your brother" is so much uglier.

So brutal.

TO be fair though I was subhuman af specifically that year of my life. I went vegan and did it so incorrectly too, I relied on like only bread and pasta and bloated up like a hot air balloon.
What would you rat urself before surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6401
That women approach should be common knowledge already. Only copers who are jealous disagree or try to gaslight
Sometimes I get tempted to buy a ps4 but then I remember that every girl that passes me on the street and doesn’t approach actively thinks im ugly so I just spare my money and go workout or smthin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Warlow, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
[QUOTE = "Amnesia, publicación: 2127034, miembro: 1325"]
no, él se burla de ese tipo en la próxima realidad paralela

¿Te envié sus fotos? ¿Quieres ver?
[/CITAR]
Pm bro

• +1

• +1
no he mogs that guy into the next parallel reality

have I PMd u his pics? U want to see?
Read about him on lookism, could you please PM pics

Sounds like a big larp but who knows how the life of a chad looks like