@amnesia

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
@Amnesia Considering the fact that you look like a literal ken doll, how often do women make first moves on you? Both on social media and irl? (excluding dating apps for social media)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Hopefully he’s not a victim of unsolicited nudes.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
@Amnesia GET OVER HERE NIGGER

Get Over Here Mortal Kombat GIF by Twitter

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
it happens, not every night but most nights I work at the club. They just say your hot/cute/gorgeous whatever. That's the most common, however a recent one is a girl started talking to me and then brought up how she just got her nipples pierced but complained how one of them was "messed up" I asked what she meant and shes like "well i dont mean to flash u but here" and pulled down her shirt to show me. And then mentioned that she didnt care because now she got more sensitivity from them after getting them pierced. I said "oh ok so now sucking the nipples is part of foreplay" and she said yea, so I just started rubbing the nipples and asked if that felt good, shes like yessssss. So then I started sucking them. We went out to my car and fucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Shrekguy3838, coispet and 9 others
it happens, not every night but most nights I work at the club. They just say your hot/cute/gorgeous whatever. That's the most common, however a recent one is a girl started talking to me and then brought up how she just got her nipples pierced but complained how one of them was "messed up" I asked what she meant and shes like "well i dont mean to flash u but here" and pulled down her shirt to show me. And then mentioned that she didnt care because now she got more sensitivity from them after getting them pierced. I said "oh ok so now sucking the nipples is part of foreplay" and she said yea, so I just started rubbing the nipples and asked if that felt good, shes like yessssss. So then I started sucking them. We went out to my car and fucked
Post a mirror selfie with your curtains, I wanna see how they look on you non distorted.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Mirin. What’s it like outside of a club setting, considering that’s where whores are? In day to day life do you experience first moves?

Is the club setting part of why women are so open?

Mirin. What’s it like outside of a club setting, considering that’s where whores are? In day to day life do you experience first moves?
rarely ever happens outside a drinking setting, hardly never
Is the club setting part of why women are so open?
of course, women in groups when they are drunk are so low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and aesthetic beauty
rarely ever happens outside a drinking setting, hardly never

of course, women in groups when they are drunk are so low inhibition
So if I was gl at the club women would come up to me?

why can't i have this...

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Because you are not a white chad like amnesia

what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and Ken