An actual blackpill experience, why I will miss the mask

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Guys,

as everyone knows it appears that corona is soon fading away. I am a bit sorry about this. Because as some user will know, I had a rhino done last year because of my ugly nose. Now that I put the mask on, for the most time, my main failo ,my nose and my flatass maxilla is hidden.
2 months ago when I went to burger king with my mask on, I had several girls giggling and smiling at me. This has never happened before. Same thing happened in the market where I work as a cashier.
So when the foids only see my mogtier browridge and my kiryu kazumatier zygos, I get foid attention but with my full face (and my ugly nose) visible I get dirty looks.
It hurts that sometimes only 1 failo can ruin your life. And keep in mind that my rhino was almost a year ago. so you guys see what kind of ugly nose I had to begin with.

Im at least happy that corona was there for the most time after my rhino so no one could see my nose

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Kilimanjaro, mazzi and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and 17 others
@Over
@Newone

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I hope corona continues another year so I can looksmax without getting bothered by normie shit

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 11 others
I hope corona continues another year so I can looksmax without getting bothered by normie shit
Agreed. Pray to Fauci for a mutation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, bugeye and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Rhino changed my nose completely. I gained 0.5-1 PSL. If I remember your before and after, it didn't look like your nose is your biggest issue. It's your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and EverythingMaxxer
rotters.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Corona is an entrepreneurial opportunity. Plz don’t go away, ’rona. Plz stop the vaccinations to keep the masks on!

1606161184 under armour face mask 1606161158 9 Fixed Better Better

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 7 others
not a single photon

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and antiantifa
Rhino changed my nose completely. I gained 0.5-1 PSL. If I remember your before and after, it didn't look like your nose is your biggest issue. It's your hairline.
It is both. I always thought of myself as a complete subhuman trash, but when I look objectively, I have good bones apart from my dogshit maxilla and dogshit eye area, it is the small things that ruined my face such as nose, scar on a eyebrow and my dogshittier hairline. If my nose gets better and if I have more hair I will be slightly above average looking. Everything else like fixing maxilla, fixing eye area and ll will be a big bonus. I also need to wait for my gayass masseters to go back.
All of these things are fixiable, so I keep myself motivated. I thank god that I dont bad facial feautures which are hard to fix like lips, browridge and zygos. It only angers me that I have to wait years to either have the money for the surgery or for the surgery to finally show its effect. What is holding me down from slaying is basically the money or the effect of these gayass surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Pretty sure OP is coping hard tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tiresome96 and thecel
Masks is for faggots and women
20210604 125520

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima, thecel and CursedOne
Because as some user will know, I had a rhino done last year because of my ugly nose. Now that I put the mask on, for the most time, my main failo ,my nose and my flatass maxilla is hidden.

You had a rhino but you're still nosefailo'd? Have you descended after a rhino?

You had a rhino but you're still nosefailo'd? Have you descended after a rhino?
no, it will take a long time till my nosetip reaches normallevel. its my nosetip, its still too huge.

How was your nose before and how it is now ?

no, it will take a long time till my nosetip reaches normallevel. its my nosetip, its still too huge.

How does it work? Is your nose shrinking? You said it's been a year. Is it still swollen? (Brütal.)

Examples ?
Before:

Big nose 2

After:

Export I5A5993 1

It's not as small as I thought it would be since the swelling has gone down and it still has a bump and some droopiness to it, but it's a lot better than it was before.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
How was your nose before and how it is now ?
my nosetip was so fucking huge, it was almost disgusting. Even the surgeon in the consultation said when he looked into my face "uhh, your nosetip is huge". it was a nightmare. Also my nose was too big, but the size of my nose wasnt the biggest problem, since I have a wide face and strong browridge I could counter my big nose. But the nosetip was disgusting. Normally I wouldnt need to pay for the surgery. I could easily stated that I suffer from bullying and pschyological problems which are even true. But like the cuck I am I still paid the full price for the sugery. Now the size of my nose is perfect, its neither too big nor is it to small. there is only a tiny little bump in my nose which isnt a big deal. i would say he produced the result to 90% like I wanted it to be. I just need to wait 1-2 years till my nosetip will be smaller and smaller.
this is how my nose looks now. well the picture is like 3 months old I guess.

Attachments

• gigaincel.png
    gigaincel.png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 140
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
How does it work? Is your nose shrinking? You said it's been a year. Is it still swollen? (Brütal.)
it takes a time till the nosetip gets smaller and smaller. I feel like every month there is a noticeable change in the nosetipsize.

Before:

View attachment 1173284

After:

View attachment 1173285

It's not as small as I thought it would be since the swelling has gone down and it still has a bump and some droopiness to it, but it's a lot better than it was before.
Mirin if you went from this to this tbh huge looksmax
my nosetip was so fucking huge, it was almost disgusting. Even the surgeon in the consultation said when he looked into my face "uhh, your nosetip is huge". it was a nightmare. Also my nose was too big, but the size of my nose wasnt the biggest problem, since I have a wide face and strong browridge I could counter my big nose. But the nosetip was disgusting. Normally I wouldnt need to pay for the surgery. I could easily stated that I suffer from bullying and pschyological problems which are even true. But like the cuck I am I still paid the full price for the sugery. Now the size of my nose is perfect, its neither too big nor is it to small. there is only a tiny little bump in my nose which isnt a big deal. i would say he produced the result to 90% like I wanted it to be. I just need to wait 1-2 till my nosetip will be smaller and smaller.
My nose tip is ideal and not droopy at all tbh it looks perfect from front but from side profile i have a dorsal hump that no bigger than Gandys but no smaller than Oprys

my nosetip was so fucking huge, it was almost disgusting. Even the surgeon in the consultation said when he looked into my face "uhh, your nosetip is huge". it was a nightmare. Also my nose was too big, but the size of my nose wasnt the biggest problem, since I have a wide face and strong browridge I could counter my big nose. But the nosetip was disgusting. Normally I wouldnt need to pay for the surgery. I could easily stated that I suffer from bullying and pschyological problems which are even true. But like the cuck I am I still paid the full price for the sugery. Now the size of my nose is perfect, its neither too big nor is it to small. there is only a tiny little bump in my nose which isnt a big deal. i would say he produced the result to 90% like I wanted it to be. I just need to wait 1-2 years till my nosetip will be smaller and smaller.
All you need is a hair transplant and you'll ascend. You might be mentally ill. Your nose looks fine.

Mirin if you went from this to this tbh huge looksmax

My nose tip is ideal and not droopy at all tbh it looks perfect from front but from side profile i have a dorsal hump that no bigger than Gandys but no smaller than Oprys
Well I will see if I ascended once I go back to college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
All you need is a hair transplant and you'll ascend. You might be mentally ill. Your nose looks fine.
this picture is AFTER my surgery. I had rhino in june of 2020. this pic I posted is from march 2021 I guess. In this photo you cant see my big nosetip because of the lighting. yes all i really need is waiting for my nosetip to become smaller and for hairtransplant. I am a ideal candidate for hair transplant because I have naturally very thick hair and a good donor area since my donor area is huge because I have a lot of hair on my back of my head. ALso my skull is huge. its just that I have to wait like 6 months for me to gather all the money. I assume I need like 3000-4000 Grafts. It means it will cost me like 9.000€-12.000€. It cucks me so hard that I have to wait for my to gather the shit money, wait for my nosetip to go down, wait for the masseters to go down. I swear I will become hightier normie if my nose, hair and masseters is finally fixed. I swear.

Nose is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
yes, now its fine, the shape, size is fine but the nosetip is still huge, you cant see it in the picture.
Even nose tip is fine to me

it takes a time till the nosetip gets smaller and smaller. I feel like every month there is a noticeable change in the nosetipsize.

That's brütal, like 3 years taken from your youth.

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
I saw some people on R*ddit talking about how they liked wearing masks because people didn't notice they were ugly. I like it because it feels anonymous. Don't want people stopping me around town to engage in small talk. Baseball cap + sunglasses + mask = practically invisible

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
OP. Pic now or you're a mentalcel confirmed. Honestly all these boards are mentalcel larpers. None are truly subhuman.

Doubt nose is your only failo if this is your experience

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Doubt nose is your only failo if this is your experience
Nose+hair(balding)+recessed maxill and recessed low orbital rim are my major failos

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I saw some people on R*ddit talking about how they liked wearing masks because people didn't notice they were ugly. I like it because it feels anonymous. Don't want people stopping me around town to engage in small talk. Baseball cap + sunglasses + mask = practically invisible
Just dont talk to them lmao

Just dont talk to them lmao
Some people you can't get away with being rude to, like coworkers. And sometimes you just don't want to be noticed. You don't want eyes on you when you're going about your daily life, even if you're rude to them

• +1
Some people you can't get away with being rude to, like coworkers. And sometimes you just don't want to be noticed. You don't want eyes on you when you're going about your daily life, even if you're rude to them
They can notice you by body anyway

They can notice you by body anyway
Or your clothing. But in my experience they notice it a lot less. People naturally look at faces to recognize people.

• +1
Or your clothing. But in my experience they notice it a lot less. People naturally look at faces to recognize people.
Still wouldnt wear it tho because its part of submissive feminine cucked goverment thing :ogre:

Nose+hair(balding)+recessed maxill and recessed low orbital rim are my major failos
I feel you man. Everyone says nose doesnt mean shit but i got flared nostrils and it looks bad. You got a before and after of your rhino?

I feel you man. Everyone says nose doesnt mean shit but i got flared nostrils and it looks bad. You got a before and after of your rhino?
I will send you pics