An amazing business idea for chads

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Since the most of you are chads surfing incel forums how about you charge foids to have sex with you like a gigolo. You would be getting pussy and caeh. Not a bad deal

that is not a business idea its a lifegoal everyone wished for

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
bitches can go to the club and fuck for free
I had some normie faggs offering me 300 reais to suck my dick 1 time. Wish I was a faggot.
300 reais I buy all my food of the month.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Since the most of you are chads surfing incel forums how about you charge foids to have sex with you like a gigolo. You would be getting pussy and caeh. Not a bad deal
Nah I'm not an object. I objectify females. I get paid for doing my job, fucking foids is just a pastime.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
bitches can go to the club and fuck for free
I had some normie faggs offering me 300 reais to suck my dick 1 time. Wish I was a faggot.
300 reais I buy all my food of the month.
I once posted my pic online and had a yemeni begging me to fuck him. He was willing to pay 200 saudi riyals.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I once posted my pic online and had a yemeni begging me to fuck him. He was willing to pay 200 saudi riyals.
lol
gl faggots life is so easy

but for straight men this is 'd be so disgusting that its not worth it.

Because in the current sexual market, women can fuck attractive men for free, whenever they want.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
There will always be a guy that does it for free

Because in the current sexual market, women can fuck attractive men for free, whenever they want.
Be a chad in japan. Many gigolos work there