An apology!

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
I'd like to apologize if I've ever said something slightly racist, sexist or homophobic.

I'm a humble man nowadays, I know that a lot of people could just dislocate my jaw irl if I disrespect them the way I do online.

Although I'm 6.2" but scrawny & skinny. Going to play a martial art sport soon so I can get to be more humbled & face the fact that there will always be a bigger fish.

Light banter is good & brings positivity into arguments/conversations but no need to be a dork.

I apologize for these following users whom I might've been an asshole in their threads/mentions

@juste @_MVP_ @LondonVille @I don't remember who else.

Plus my time is soon to be over on the forum so I don't wanna people holding grudges against me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, noobs and Crisick
what martial sport? once im thin im thinking of starting mma but im afriad of getting my nose broken

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
nigger i have forgotten you, i dont know how you might have insulted me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick and Kroker
Come to Tel aviv and live a new life

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Kroker
what martial sport? once im thin im thinking of starting mma but im afriad of getting my nose broken
Kickbox.

Honestly I wanna feel that I can protect myself if a situation gets heated.

Gotta earn the respect from my male counterparts.

For the nose just don't play versus, train solo.
nigger i have forgotten you, i dont know how you might have insulted me
Actually that's good that you don't remember me being an asshole to you.
Everyone is dealing with the battle called "Life" & I don't wanna be that lil extra weight.
Come to Tel aviv and live a new life
Yeah lemme just take care of the debt, save few money & definitely we gonna meetup!

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Kickbox.

Honestly I wanna feel that I can protect myself if a situation gets heated.

Gotta earn the respect from my male counterparts.

For the nose just don't play versus, train solo.

Actually that's good that you don't remember me being an asshole to you.
Everyone is dealing with the battle called "Life" & I don't wanna be that lil extra weight.

Yeah lemme just take care of the debt, save few money & definitely we gonna meetup!
Let’s live a new life in tel aviv, we both can save up and move to there in a year max, let’s escape from all this family matrix and do something with our lives

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Let’s live a new life in tel aviv, we both can save up and move to there in a year max, let’s escape from all this family matrix and do something with our lives
Yeah buddy, let's plan this out.

@Bump cuz I couldn't get off from the few reacts I harvested on this thread. I need to climax :ogre: