An autistic convo about indians I had with a girl [irl obviously]

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
We were talking about one guy from our class. He is facially decent, probably better looking than me, but he acts like an actual autist.

Also he plans on moving from EE to Canada next year.

So I asked the girl:

-since you study biology, if he moved to Canada, would that be an example of a positive or negative genetic drift?

Then the girl, I kid you the fuck not, responded:

"It would be positive both here and there. Canada is sooo filled with Indians anyway"

I was taken aback lol. I never said anything of that nature in public. She low-inhib mogged me right there, I walked away defeated

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, vermillioncorefan, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
And no I don't generally talk to people irl, this was on the graduation

Most foids I know outright say they don’t like Indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Lonenely sigma
Most foids I know outright say they don’t like Indians
Isn't that so weird tho? Like, every government out there did everything in their power to destroy racism towards asians, blacks etc. It seems like they didn't even try with indians lmao

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Isn't that so weird tho? Like, every government out there did everything in their power to destroy racism towards asians, blacks etc. It seems like they didn't even try with indians lmao
since Indians are mostly subhuman-mtn foids don’t really care to get on their bad side there are definitely Indian moggers but 90% of the time they’re mixed or look white/med so people can’t tell

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Aren’t you balkani? Or am I mistaking you with someone else?

• +1
since Indians are mostly subhuman-mtn foids don’t really care to get on their bad side there are definitely Indian moggers but 90% of the time they’re mixed or look white/med so people can’t tell
Lmao I've seen arabs on tinder put shit like: "don't worry, I am arab, not indian".

fucking indians man, im glad i live in florida where cubans are killing each other off. Indians just get arranged marriaed and spread the population

I am. Isn't that considered EE?
It is but I’m surprised this is considered shocking racism in the balkans, when I was growing up ppl were saying crnchuge casually

• JFL
The same foid (usually message on Snapchat but I don’t want to take a screenshot and have her freak out)
IMG 2652

• JFL
It is but I’m surprised this is considered shocking racism in the balkans, when I was growing up ppl were saying crnchuge casually
Nah its not shocking racism as a concept itself, its just the fact it came from a woman's mouth (and from a liberal woman's mouth for that matter).

Other than that ofc its widespread. My friend and I always threaten eachother with sending "screenshot folders" of eachother to police. Although people watch their mouts much more these days, especially about things like LGBT

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Meanwhile my canadian province has almost no indians because we only immigrate French-speaking people.
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• Love it
Meanwhile my canadian province has almost no indians because we only immigrate French-speaking people.
Then what about blacks?

• +1
We were talking about one guy from our class. He is facially decent, probably better looking than me, but he acts like an actual autist.

Also he plans on moving from EE to Canada next year.

So I asked the girl:

-since you study biology, if he moved to Canada, would that be an example of a positive or negative genetic drift?

Then the girl, I kid you the fuck not, responded:

"It would be positive both here and there. Canada is sooo filled with Indians anyway"

I was taken aback holy shit. I never said anything of that nature in public. She low-inhib mogged me right there, I walked away defeated
Lowinhib mogged regarding racism by a woman

Over for you

• JFL
Then what about blacks?
Well tbh it's our fault for colonizing half of the shitholes african countries then forcing them to speak french.
But blacks are pretty rare and they don't bother me as long as they get educated with our canadian values.
It's not the US, black organized crime is not as common because we have a different culture.
Sure blacks are most of the time lower IQ, but there is nice black people too. I'm not racist.
I think immigration should be regulated, and even my province should not immigrate every blackie they find in congo.
You know like make sure they aren't retards and do some basic checks.
We don't want poop shitters or islamists here either.
It's a complicated issue.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Its getting more and more difficult for these governments to make laws to increase the white population (which they all secretly want) without making it too clear.

"Only french-speaking people", suree, saving the language, thats the reason.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Its getting more and more difficult for these governments to make laws to increase the white population (which they all secretly want) without making it too clear.

Well it's a good way to filter a lot of people. English is like so mainspread, meanwhile French is only common in the countries where it's present. So most of our immigrant comes from north africa, france or other small colonies. Meanwhile other provinces takes every immigrants even if they live in shitholes. So you takes all the streetshitters and uneducated retards who shit in the street.
But the thing is, I don't think the governement want us to be white anymore. They just want more people. They couldn't give a shit if I'm white or black, as long as I pay my taxes and population is growing it makes them happy.

• +1
Well it's a good way to filter a lot of people. English is like so mainspread, meanwhile French is only common in the countries where it's present. So most of our immigrant comes from north africa, france or other small colonies. Meanwhile other provinces takes every immigrants even if they live in shitholes. So you takes all the streetshitters and uneducated retards who shit in the street.
But the thing is, I don't think the governement want us to be white anymore. They just want more people. They couldn't give a shit if I'm white or black, as long as I pay my taxes and population is growing it makes them happy.
Thats a shame then. They should reflect back on the norwegian and danish vikings who discovered north america in the first place.

If I was you I'd support danish and norwegian as official languages. Lets see who immigrates then

Justin Trudeau is doing so many pro-indian shit. He wants more indians in our country jfl.
Or maybe he just wants to look good to the general public.

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and Lonenely sigma
Justin Trudeau is doing so many pro-indian shit. He wants more indians in our country jfl.
Or maybe he just wants to look good to the general public.

Being from EE, the closest we have to ethnics are gypsies.

When I went to western europe for like 2 weeks with my family, I was so surprised. I am not one of those "muh save europe" guys but its lowkey sad how your culture will die out. There is 1 white guy for 3 ethnics in some parts of the city.

she was right thoug

• +1
Being from EE, the closest we have to ethnics are gypsies.

When I went to western europe for like 2 weeks with my family, I was so surprised. I am not one of those "muh save europe" guys but its lowkey sad how your culture will die out. There is 1 white guy for 3 ethnics in some parts of the city.
more ethnics=better for whites

• JFL
Elaborate
if there is more ethnics you're value will go up by defualt, White eyes and blonde hair are seen as more attractive in america cause it's a rarity where as in england or some european country you see this shit all the time

• +1
if there is more ethnics you're value will go up by defualt, White eyes and blonde hair are seen as more attractive in america cause it's a rarity where as in england or some european country you see this shit all the time
The percieved increased value is not among the other whites tho but only among the ethnics, so unless you want to date ethnics it doesn't change much. Also, long term thats going to fuck your country up (and thus whites) more, so yea

The percieved increased value is not among the other whites tho but only among the ethnics, so unless you want to date ethnics it doesn't change much. Also, long term thats going to fuck your country (and thus whites) more, so yea
cope, it's common sense. Whites are the most attractive race so them dying out is only good for white normies

• Hmm...
cope, it's common sense. Whites are the most attractive race so them dying out is only good for white normies
Why point out blue eyes and blonde hair if the entire white race is dying anyway? Sure a white normie will have a higher chance simply bc of his skin-color but traits don't matter then

Why point out blue eyes and blonde hair if the entire white race is dying anyway? Sure a white normie will have a higher chance simply bc of his skin-color but traits don't matter then
who cares if it's dying tho? you'll be dead by the time it dies anyway

who cares
I certainly don't lmao.

I am just scared of the possibilty of reincarnation being true. If thats the case, each generation from now on will be more and more brutal as you will have a smaller and smaller chance of being born white

I certainly don't lmao.

I am just scared of the possibilty of reincarnation being true. If thats the case, each generation from now on will be more and more brutal as you will have a smaller and smaller chance of being born white
can't wait to watch the netflix show "the last whites" but it's like lost but with only the remaning whites

can't wait to watch the netflix show "the last whites" but it's like lost but with only the remaning whites
I don't mean this in a racist way or anything, but if you had like 10mil whites against the entire world, starting from the scratch and both sides having nothing, I'd bet on whites to win. They'd organize and would start winning, they'd almost win and then they'd start fighting eachother and lose.

I don't mean this in a racist way or anything, but if you had like 10mil whites against the entire world, starting from the scratch and both sides having nothing, I'd bet on whites to win. They'd organize and would start winning, they'd almost win and then they'd start fighting eachother and lose.
yeah i'd only be worried about the asians coming up with some master plan

• +1