an average man is better looking than average woman

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
If only women didnt pour makeup all over there face, their true looks would show.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba, Blitz and 2 others
They also have long hair halo effect

• +1
Reactions: SA7, Zaetheus, mojopin and 5 others
Debatable.

Average woman

They all look good to me. And it's the average.

Women use make-up to mimick high E features but todays women also drink and smoke a lot + party lifestyle = Bad everything = Overuse of makeup.

I've seen plenty of women without make-up and yet look great.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Debatable.

View attachment 16105

Women use make-up to mimick high E features but todays women also drink and smoke a lot + party lifestyle = Bad everything = Overuse of makeup.

nah

You forgot that women their attractive features come from neotenic features in the face.
It's much easier to produce a GL woman than a GL male. On average women will be more GL because nature doesn't need to spend exessive resources on them.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Debatable.

View attachment 16105

They look good because they're a composite of many different women. Its a known fact that mathematically averaged faces tend to be attractive. Mathematically average does not mean average looking.

By definition the average male is equal in attractiveness to the average woman... By definition thats perfectly looksmatched...

You may want to re-evaluate your sexuality if your finding the average man more attractive than the average woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, RedPilledStemcel, androidcel and 1 other person
tbh men should grow hair a bit longer
It's what I'm coping with tbh.

It's just that women boost 2 PSL points at least with fake up fraud. Soon males gonna have to do that shit to even compete.

By definition the average male is equal in attractiveness to the average woman... By definition thats perfectly looksmatched...

You may want to re-evaluate your sexuality if your finding the average man more attractive than the average woman.
this is concerning
It's what I'm coping with tbh.

It's just that women boost 2 PSL points at least with fake up fraud. Soon males gonna have to do that shit to even compete.
ye im coping with that atm too tbh

Debatable.

View attachment 16105

holy fuck @ argentina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and androidcel
If only women didnt pour makeup all over there face, their true looks would show.
Women innately are subhuman cuz it doesn't take much for them to be able to reproduce. Most chicks I see look like utter garbage

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere and mojopin
Attractive male faces are more difficult to produce since more bonemass is needed and more development. Not the same with females, you can have recessed features as a female and they can be percieved as cute. Not the case with males.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
I think its the same really