An example of why women are truly evil

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
if you match with a girl off tinder or any dating app, go out with her but the date doesnt go well, she will NOT unmatch you.

instead, she will keep you in her list, because it gives her a dopamine boost when she gets a notification that you messaged her.

"its that subhuman i met a few days ago. i must be rly hot if he is so obsessed with me despite not fucking me tehehe"

meanwhile she probably doesnt even realize that the guy may spend his time agaonizing every day about whether she texts him back or not.

women on dating apps are just never satisfied. because they get pumped and dumped by chad and tyrone they need some other way to boost her ego, they need subhumans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, twojei, smoth and 8 others
its all in your head, this entire story - totally made up, just so you can feel shit about life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub.o and Apparition
Yes women are inherently selfish creatures. But that’s their biology they are physically weak so they have no choice. Don’t hate them understand them

• JFL
Reactions: sub.o and HyderabadLion234
This is not a good argument for women being "evil", this is merely keeping their options open, any person regardless of gender would adopt this strategy in dating if they had an abundance of potential partners.

Women are evil because they reward the evil that men do in the form of access to sex and companionship. The only personality traits that actually matter and boost (severely) your chances with them when controlling for attractiveness are dark triad personality types. A severe psychopath who's a 5/10 will have a lot more sex than a 5/10 who's a normal dude with moderate levels of consideration and empathy.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition, primqwe and Darkeningstar
Yes women are inherently selfish creatures. But that’s their biology they are physically weak so they have no choice. Don’t hate them understand them
is your account on here supposed to be a parody?

This is not a good argument for women being "evil", this is merely keeping their options open, any person regardless of gender would adopt this strategy in dating if they had an abundance of potential partners.

Women are evil because they reward the evil that men do in the form of access to sex and companionship. The only personality traits that actually matter and boost (severely) your chances with them when controlling for attractiveness are dark triad personality types. A severe psychopath who's a 5/10 will have a lot more sex than a 5/10 who's a normal dude with moderate levels of consideration and empathy.
They don’t keep their options open they just farm validation. Some guys were never options

dnr

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and 97baHater
Physical strength is cope. Some women have enough brains to compensate

if you match with a girl off tinder or any dating app, go out with her but the date doesnt go well, she will NOT unmatch you.

instead, she will keep you in her list, because it gives her a dopamine boost when she gets a notification that you messaged her.

"its that subhuman i met a few days ago. i must be rly hot if he is so obsessed with me despite not fucking me tehehe"

meanwhile she probably doesnt even realize that the guy may spend his time agaonizing every day about whether she texts him back or not.

women on dating apps are just never satisfied. because they get pumped and dumped by chad and tyrone they need some other way to boost her ego, they need subhumans.
you have my support op:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
How is it real? Sure, the date might be, but your interpretation of everything is pure depression-talk

when a girl calls you by your little name it’s because you are prey

• JFL
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
1: not me
2:yes
Mods tie her up and hang her by her tits
IMG 6813

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and 97baHater
To beat evil u have to become evil yourself

• +1
Reactions: Apparition