An extremely cringe thing happened today

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Fuck where do I even begin this story.

So I went to the car-school today and since we are doing theory rn we have to watch like those presentations in powerpoint.

So we were learning what different signalisations from policemen mean. All of a sudden, there was a picture of a very brown guy holding a red flag, like one of those "stop" ones.

So all of a sudden one guy behind me whispered: "20 cents for a green flag, sir" and I just started laughing so hard.

I continued to laugh for good 5 minutes before a girl asked me if I was alright and I had to force myself to stop.

I am not racist at all, and I am generally completely quiet and high-inhib in those classes, but now I started laughing like a fucking maniac. They all think I am non-NT now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, 6PSLcel, asia and 6 others
I am not racist at all, and I am generally completely quiet and high-inhib in those classes, but now I started laughing like a fucking maniac. They all think I am non-NT now.
Just explain to people you had a hysterical reaction, you going through some difficult times right now and every little thing creates an amplified response in you...

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Lonenely sigma
Just explain to people you had a hysterical reaction, you going through some difficult times right now and every little thing creates an amplified response in you...
I mean at that point they will know I am crazy.

The worst part of all is that I didn't even introduce myself to anyone there. When I first came I yelled "hi!" staring at the place professor sits, but she wasn't there, and so they all looked at me like an idiot from the very first second.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, iabsolvejordan and Gonthar
I mean at that point they will know I am crazy.

The worst part of all is that I didn't even introduce myself to anyone there. When I first came I yelled "hi!" staring at the place professor sits, but she wasn't there, and so they all looked at me like an idiot from the very first second.
And why didn't you try to go around, chat with people, check what groups and cliques are there, etc.?

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Fuck where do I even begin this story.

So I went to a car-school today and since we are doing theory rn we have to watch like those presentations in powerpoint.

So we were learning what different signalisations from policemen mean. All of a sudden, there was a picture of a very brown guy holding a red flag, like one of those "stop" ones.

So all of a sudden one guy behind me whispered: "20 cents for a green flag, sir" and I just started laughing so hard.

I continued to laugh for good 5 minutes before a girl asked me if I was alright and I had to force myself to stop.

Just tell them you were super geeked that day, theyll understand

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and DarkAscender
And why didn't you try to go around, chat with people, check what groups and cliques are there, etc.?
Because:

1) In the class there is an absolutely beautiful girl and I can't keep an eye contact with her. She is the one who asked me if I was alright but generally speaking I am scared to death

2) all other dudes go to the same hs and are a few years younger.

So I just sit there in complete silence. I can't just start talking with them out of blue. This is why this is cringe, they probably thought I was intelectually damaged and now that I laughed it seems even more like that.

I try to make up by remembering the most random facts we learn to seem a bit higher iq but nevertheless its over, they think I am autistic

tales from high inhibland

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, notmog98 and Lonenely sigma
Because:

1) In the class there is an absolutely beautiful girl and I can't keep an eye contact with her. She is the one who asked me if I was alright but generally speaking I am scared to death

2) all other dudes go to the same hs and are a few years younger.

So I just sit there in complete silence. I can't just start talking with them out of blue.
Yes, you can, school just started, imagine suddenly starting to speak after several months...:feelskek:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Lonenely sigma
You're jokermaxxing, broski.
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

• JFL
You're jokermaxxing, broski.
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie
Hahah I really did feel like Joker. I was laughing and said "forgive me", before bursting into laughter again. Hate when this shit happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Bomber517
So I just sit there in complete silence. I can't just start talking with them out of blue. This is why this is cringe, they probably thought I was intelectually damaged and now that I laughed it seems even more like that.
this is like the worst thing u can do rn, you should be making friends. I'm in a new uni rn and I made a couple good friends rn. And I may go clubbing today w em. How tf can u just sit in silence all the time like a good dog. Talk nigga damn, ur gonna be known as the weird quiet kid

• So Sad
this is like the worst thing u can do rn, you should be making friends. I'm in a new uni rn and I made a couple good friends rn. And I may go clubbing today w em. How tf can u just sit in silence all the time like a good dog. Talk nigga damn, ur gonna be known as the weird quiet kid
I am aware how cringe and weird I look, but I don't know what to say or do. I can't just say "hi" all of a sudden

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and DarkAscender
I am aware how cringe and weird I look, but I don't know what to say or do. I can't just say "hi" all of a sudden
honestly it doesn't rlly matter what u say, most ppl don't even think before they speak. You prob have a lot of thoughts, I doubt ur mind is just blank all the time. Just say whats on ur mind, you'll learn through trial and error.

Its only gonna get harder to talk to ppl later when u stay quiet now. Just introduce urself and ask what courses they're following or something. Strike up a convo that way.

• +1
honestly it doesn't rlly matter what u say, most ppl don't even think before they speak. You prob have a lot of thoughts, I doubt ur mind is just blank all the time. Just say whats on ur mind, you'll learn through trial and error.

Its only gonna get harder to talk to ppl later when u stay quiet now. Just introduce urself and ask what courses they're following or something. Strike up a convo that way.
My mind is not blank, its filled with thoughts about gonial angle and shit about that lmao. It hurts so fucking much. This girl is in top 3 most beautiful ones I've ever seen, and I won't even speak with her, let alone date her.

Obviously if I was an 8/10 everything would be perfect, but even if I reach a HTN looks level, I am wayy too braindead in interactions with others. I have no common topics with most people

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender
My mind is not blank, its filled with thoughts about gonial angle and shit about that lmao. It hurts so fucking much. This girl is in top 3 most beautiful ones I've ever seen, and I won't even speak with her, let alone date her.

Obviously if I was an 8/10 everything would be perfect, but even if I reach a HTN looks level, I am wayy too braindead in interactions with others. I have no common topics with most people
your sign to stop rotting in blackpill stuff. social circle/status and if ur outgoing or not is super important too and often underlooked on this site. Ur not gonna get hot girls from ur room bro. U don't have to become a social butterfly in 1 day, start small. Just talk to one person and then more once ur comfortable.

You'll have to do it sometime, its better if u do it now. Uni is a time for fun experiences and making friends too..

• So Sad
  • +1
your sign to stop rotting in blackpill stuff. social circle/status and if ur outgoing or not is super important too and often underlooked on this site. Ur not gonna get hot girls from ur room bro. U don't have to become a social butterfly in 1 day, start small. Just talk to one person and then more once ur comfortable.

You'll have to do it sometime, its better if u do it now. Uni is a time for fun experiences and making friends too..
Easier said than done bro. I am starting uni in a month too, and I already know nothing will be different. Nothing ever can possibly be different.

Girls that I have a chance with, as well as only few girls who ever expressed their interest in me, weren't attractive enough, and the ones I like, like that girl from car-school, are out of my league.

Now, I agree being NT is important but still, looks are everything. She hangs out with other dudes there, and out of 6 guys there besides me, one truly mogs me, one is looksmatched to me, and others, I'd say, look worse than me. Still, they all seem to have a higher chance with her (even if its still close to 0) because she thinks I am very weird.

Its not a decision either. You can't just say "I will act normal today" or smt. Its supposed to come as a package with everything else at birth

I just started laughing so hard.
I started laughing like a fucking maniac. They all think I am non-NT now.
I was laughing and said "forgive me", before bursting into laughter again.
Wait, this isn’t normal?

• JFL
Its supposed to come as a package with everything else at birth
You've gotten wayy too comfortable with being blackpilled, there are ltns that are going out w girls u like. Just bcs they maxed out their social circle and status. They prob get rejected a fuck ton, but then get lucky with 1 girl. Rejection is not a big deal even htns get rejected.
Ur not supposed to think its like "I will act normal today" just try a little more each day, even if u just say 1 thing to someone its better than nothing. Ur gonna fuck up your social life and never get any girls like this bro

U haven't even tried and ur already giving up :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and iabsolvejordan
You've gotten wayy too comfortable with being blackpilled, there are ltns that are going out w girls u like. Just bcs they maxed out their social circle and status. They prob get rejected a fuck ton, but then get lucky with 1 girl. Rejection is not a big deal even htns get rejected.
Ur not supposed to think its like "I will act normal today" just try a little more each day, even if u just say 1 thing to someone its better than nothing. Ur gonna fuck up your social life and never get any girls like this bro

U haven't even tried and ur already giving up :feelswhat:
Its difficult to describe but I really don't care about women bro. I'd rather be a chad and never be able to have sex than a LTN who can fuck daily.

I just want to be beautiful. I want to be able to fall in love with my own reflection. Thats what would make happy, and thats what I can't have

• JFL
Its difficult to describe but I really don't care about women bro.
Meanwhile you can't even look at a beautiful girl directly lol, but sure bro you don't care about women.

• +1
Meanwhile you can't even look at a beautiful girl directly lol, but sure bro you don't care about women.
I care about their validation, I don't care about being in a relationship

You're a fucking evil racist incel. Why would you laugh at a picture of a brown person. The reason they don't like you is because everyone in the room can tell that you have a bad personality.

• JFL
You're a fucking racist incel. Why would you laugh at a picture of a brown person. The reason they don't like you is because everyone in the room can tell that you have a bad personality.
First of all, I am not a racist lmao. Second of all, everyone was laughing, the only point of this story is that I laughed more than them. Again, not bc I am a racist, but bc it caught me off guard

First of all, I am not a racist lmao. Second of all, everyone was laughing, the only point of this story is that I laughed more than them. Again, not bc I am a racist, but bc it caught me off guard
I'm just joking

• Love it