An honest question to anyone trying to improve their looks because of females...

The Lunatic

The Lunatic

the charleston chimp choking champion
As someone who has tried a lot of things to improve himself besides the surgery that I can't get,
after all this time I have to wonder, for all the guys out there bothered by looks that want to become ''attractive'' Would you be happy if you could ''become chad'' or just wake up better looking and have the female attention and screws that you missed out on?

I mean besides the confidence and feelings you would get by having people treat you better, would you honestly be happy knowing that your success with females only came from improving your looks and knowing that the females you would spend time with or shag wouldnt want anything to do with you or might not even look at you if you were you old self?

I mean after 'taking the black pill' you understand that appearance is the determining factor for attraction and that for most is the whole reason to start looksmaxxing, but even if you ''fixed'' how you looked would you want any female who wouldnt of spoke to you before? If you only want to screw them and use them as a disposable cum rag to fix your 'needs' i can understand I guess... Personally i wouldnt want to shag someone I know would hate my old self.. but if you actually want a relationship that you'd value is it even worth it.....

This isnt some cope, I just genuinely have to wonder how i would feel about fake attention. Would be like having new friends because you had a flash supercar or something. I dont know if I could take them serious...

@Extra Chromosome start bashing him will ya?

if you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best

Sounding like a femoid here tbh OP

seriously you people wouldnt care as long as fake people wanted something from you?
guess you are just as shallow as the bitches you despise thinking there is nothing behind the outside

There are a lot more benefits to being attractive than just getting laid haha. The halo effect explains it perfectly.

tcaYxrl.gif

• +1
Reactions: left2die
would you honestly be happy knowing that your success with females only came from improving your looks and knowing that the females you would spend time with or shag wouldnt want anything to do with you or might not even look at you if you were you old self?
no man, at least I'm not

used to be mega subhuman in earlier years of high school, was a late bloomer so ended up looking better a couple years later, since taking the :blackpill: I can't honestly be happy with female attention cuz I know how shallow it is

it's definitely much less depressing than being a subhuman though lmao, don't listen to the humblebragging "chads" saying otherwise