an ideal 10/10 face is possible harmony really is the key.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Normally people would say oh the perfect 10/10 face is impossible which is normally true however i've come to realize all good looking face's have 2 thing's that same them and this is a must a good lower 3rd or the eye area but the issue here is if you have these 2 you will be in the chad tier but no way near the perfection tier for that you need much more.

i could only find so far 1 man with good eye area but bad jawline as we see orb's eye area save's him.

Figure 1

While 1 with a good lower 3rd seem's to mog eye area on nearly all cases example being

Figure 2

From this we can assume while their are rear exception lower 3rd>eye Area of the individual.

So know that that is established most people here are not ugly here what the key here is to see is if your maxilla is more projected than the foid's here is a good example to measure weather your maxilla is recessed or not the longer the vector is from line VA,VB the less recessed the maxilla and if your maxilla is more reccessed she will not find attraction the best you can hope for is beta bux it's why you see even subhuman's with women women like money believe it or not money denier's are the biggest coper's tbh.

anyway's here is the key to measure it it.

Figure 3

F874dfd9d58e22348a673e3dc6f0f174

While this is a real subhuman as much as it hurt's to say that about someone else it's true is more ugly why cause his maxilla is more recessed.

Figure 4

DSC00103

As we the man is way more unattractive why cause of his maxilla,mid face is recessed unfortunately so according to this theory figure 3 will never be attracted to him so F3>F4

While most people here have got average maxilla's as evidenced here in figure 5

F5

Main qimg 87c25d50295484d9c8fd0300504a05dd

As we see vector A to B seem to be average the larger the distance between a to b the more attractive the man is assuming he isn't lifting his neck up or down as long as he is at normal rest position figuire a to b suggests the more forward the mid-face/maxilla is the more attractive the individual so while F5>F4≤ F3 while F3>F5>F4
According to this theory the reason normie's cannot attract hot women or stacy is cause of a few mm difference in distance between vector A TO B this is just a theory remember it is not conclusive.

1 last thing on this section a model like this would attract F3
Large
as vector a to b is longer than F3 to it would be F6>F3>F5>F4 as we can see the key to attracting women is a longer distance between vector a to b

Know that we have gotten that part out of the way and we have discussed what make's some one attractive which is maxilla height/midface>eye area so from that we have established what it take's just to be an average chad let's discuss how we possible could create the 10/10 face.

First thing is ramus that is one of the most important thing it is not needed to be a chad persee but to had a 10/10 face that is a must as evidenced by F7 THE Ramus length from v1a to v1b is > v2a to v2b as we can see it is a absolute necessity for you to have a long ramus if you want a 10/10 face while v2 is not per-see ugly it is normal fag tier the thing saving this guy know is height tbh and as we can see large cheek bones are created by the height of the ramus and the length of the maxilla the longer the length more ideal the face is and it also seems to correlate with hollow cheek's.

2nd thing i have picked up is this is while not neccary can certainly help aesthetics is the alveolar ridge

as F8 show.

0706 04

90/95 seems like the idea angle here for aesthetics.

I'LL Carry this thread on to another one cause the mod's don't let you insert more than 10 image's at a time

Attachments

• download.1.png
    download.1.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Saturn and Nobody96
yeaaaaaa thats copy pasted for sure

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Achathin, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
yeaaaaaa thats copy pasted for sure

Nope i'm trying to edit it right know all mine though the idea's are from well simple theories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nobody96 and Framletgod
You steal all your theories from that facehacking channel on youtube lmao

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1106
harmony is even proportional thirds and symmetry

hence why chico, delon etc are 9's

Normally people would say oh the perfect 10/10 face is impossible which is normally true however i've come to realize all good looking face's have 2 thing's that same them and this is a must a good lower 3rd or the eye area but the issue here is if you have these 2 you will be in the chad tier but no way near the perfection tier for that you need much more.

i could only find so far 1 man with good eye area but bad jawline as we see orb's eye area save's him.

Figure 1

View attachment 87469

While 1 with a good lower 3rd seem's to mog eye area on nearly all cases example being

Figure 2

View attachment 87472

From this we can assume while their are rear exception lower 3rd>eye Area of the individual.

So know that that is established most people here are not ugly here what the key here is to see is if your maxilla is more projected than the foid's here is a good example to measure weather your maxilla is recessed or not the longer the vector is from line VA,VB the less recessed the maxilla and if your maxilla is more reccessed she will not find attraction the best you can hope for is beta bux it's why you see even subhuman's with women women like money believe it or not money denier's are the biggest coper's tbh.

anyway's here is the key to measure it it.

Figure 3

View attachment 87424

While this is a real subhuman as much as it hurt's to say that about someone else it's true is more ugly why cause his maxilla is more recessed.

Figure 4

View attachment 87437

As we the man is way more unattractive why cause of his maxilla,mid face is recessed unfortunately so according to this theory figure 3 will never be attracted to him so F3>F4

While most people here have got average maxilla's as evidenced here in figure 5

F5

View attachment 87446

As we see vector A to B seem to be average the larger the distance between a to b the more attractive the man is assuming he isn't lifting his neck up or down as long as he is at normal rest position figuire a to b suggests the more forward the mid-face/maxilla is the more attractive the individual so while F5>F4≤ F3 while F3>F5>F4
According to this theory the reason normie's cannot attract hot women or stacy is cause of a few mm difference in distance between vector A TO B this is just a theory remember it is not conclusive.

1 last thing on this section a model like this would attract F3 View attachment 87457as vector a to b is longer than F3 to it would be F6>F3>F5>F4 as we can see the key to attracting women is a longer distance between vector a to b

Know that we have gotten that part out of the way and we have discussed what make's some one attractive which is maxilla height/midface>eye area so from that we have established what it take's just to be an average chad let's discuss how we possible could create the 10/10 face.

First thing is ramus that is one of the most important thing it is not needed to be a chad persee but to had a 10/10 face that is a must as evidenced by F7 THE Ramus length from v1a to v1b is > v2a to v2b as we can see it is a absolute necessity for you to have a long ramus if you want a 10/10 face while v2 is not per-see ugly it is normal fag tier the thing saving this guy know is height tbh and as we can see large cheek bones are created by the height of the ramus and the length of the maxilla the longer the length more ideal the face is and it also seems to correlate with hollow cheek's.

View attachment 87458

2nd thing i have picked up is this is while not neccary can certainly help aesthetics is the alveolar ridge

as F8 show.

View attachment 87461

90/95 seems like the idea angle here for aesthetics.

I'LL Carry this thread on to another one cause the mod's don't let you insert more than 10 image's at a time
Orb looks not so good in that pic lol
Waut kiijed at it again. Even in bad pics he mogs and is perfect lol.

ive never heard of this rule on this page, so its probably copy pasted from lookism.net

"Ugly because maxilla is recessed"

-George Clooney
-Chico
-Tom Cruise
-Robert Pattinson.
-Dolan Twins.

Maxilla is cope.

-George Clooney
-Chico
-Tom Cruise
-Robert Pattinson.
-Dolan Twins.

Maxilla is cope.

all have good thirds
chico has a bad maxilla...... ok

-George Clooney
-Chico
-Tom Cruise
-Robert Pattinson.
-Dolan Twins.

Maxilla is cope.
cope. well developed maxilla = automatically good under eye support = better eye area (i am aware of gandy but his maxilla isnt shit jfl)
+ longer better gonial angle jaw = better jawline.

BOTH most important parts of the face benefit SEVERELY from a good maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
he's just not tilting his head back
his upper lip matches his nasion in the frankfurt plane

aka very good maxilla
Tilting head back is frauding.
cope. well developed maxilla = automatically good under eye support = better eye area (i am aware of gandy but his maxilla isnt shit jfl)

The lower third is more important than the maxilla.

Tilting head back is frauding.
people dont have a projecting maxilla without back tilt.

chico has a better maxilla than Barrett

this isnt even at the level of most peoples tilts and his projection is insane, plus 120-130 gonial

even thirds, complete symmetry, ridiculous health signifiers

the mans a modelling legend for a reason

jfl at thinking hes recessed

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Orb looks not so good in that pic lol
Waut kiijed at it again. Even in bad pics he mogs and is perfect lol.

Good looking yes perfection no lower 3rd really does save the indivudal

didn't read a single word because I consider u a low iq poster because of looks failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and Heirio
didn't read a single word because I consider u a low iq poster because of looks failo

Dude i'm not not subhuman that's in bad faith my jaw is normie not recessed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Same reason I like @Ritalincel but think @BrettyBoy is an annoying retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Wannabe6ft2

This